剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
跟你像好友一样聊天 我...
talking to you like we're two old friends, I...
都觉得自己像中了彩票一样
I feel like I've won the lottery.
我话太多了是吧
I'm babbling, aren't I?
跟你在一起的时候我老是这样
I always seem to do that with you.
你会怎么看我啊
What you must think of me.
我觉得你是一位非常善良的女士
I think you're a very nice lady.
对于这个俱乐部而言甚至太过善良了
Probably too nice for this club.
尽管你似乎有一些什么小秘密
Though you do seem to have a few tricks up your sleeve.
这是什么意思
How do you mean?
艾尔玛 如果你算是去过巴黎
Alma, if you've been to Paris,
那我就算是去过月球
I've been to the moon.
刚才真的让我很难为情
I'm so embarrassed about that.
的确 我不至于蠢到去摆架子
I-I do, I know better than to put on airs.
你不是在摆架子
Oh, you weren't putting on airs.
你是在"摆盔甲"
You were putting on armor.
盔甲
Armor?
比如这条裙子
Like that dress.
我敢说 这条裙子肯定不是你的
Now, come on. That's never been in your closet.
你说得对 这是我
No. You're right. I, um...
借的
borrowed it.
真好
Well, good for you.
我很佩服那些试图重塑自己的女人
I admire women who try to remake themselves.
拒绝发给她们的一手烂牌
Reject the hand they were dealt,
变成新的自己
become someone new.
一个更聪明 更漂亮 更强大的自己
Smarter, prettier, stronger.
当像我们这样的女人做得足够好的时候
When women like us do it well enough,
没人能想象得到曾经的我们有多不一样
no one can imagine we were ever anyone else.
我觉得你能教给我许多
I feel like you have so much to teach me.
或许我真的能
Well, maybe I will.
我最近空出了一些时间
My time has freed up a bit.
正好需要个新项目
I can use a new project.
意思是说你会让我加入俱乐部吗
That mean you'll let me be in the club?
当然
Sure.
不过有一个条件
Under one condition.
你得开始采购更好的酒
You got to start stocking better booze.
我真的需要见丽塔
I-I really need to see Rita.
她告诉我你背着她和一个胖女孩乱搞
She told me you cheated on her with a fat girl.
她再也不想看见你了
She doesn't want to ever see you again.
我知道她很生气
I know she's mad.
但我现在身无分文
But I don't got a cent.
我今天晚上需要找个睡觉的地方
And I need a place to sleep tonight.
你能给我十美元吗
Is there any way you could give me ten bucks?
求你了
I-I'm begging.
真对你没办法 在这等着
For God's sake. Wait here.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
应该不认识
I don't think so.
我知道了
I do.
你是干洗店的
You work for the dry cleaner.
对 就是我
Yeah. That's me.
我是凯瑟琳 卡斯蒂罗先生的女儿
I'm Catherine, Mr. Castillo's daughter.
你别走
Don't move.
我从家用钱包里拿了这些
I took this out of my household account.
但我也经济拮据 所以别再问我要更多
But I'm on a budget, so don't ask for more.
这有多少钱
How much is it?
6.52美元
Six dollars and 52 cents.
你还留着可太好啦
I'm so glad I caught you.
我不知道这裤子还能不能抢救一下
I don't know if these pants can be salvaged.
你知道的 我爸爸他 身体不太好
You see, my papa, he's not well.
他时不时会出点"事故"
So, he has his "accidents."
尽你所能洗干净点就好
Just clean them as best as you can.
包在我身上 女士
Don't you worry, ma'am.
我们会把您父亲的裤子洗得光彩如新
We'll get your father's pants as good as new.
我想起来了
I forgot.
你还欠20美元没给我 上周干洗衣服的钱
You still owe me 20, for those linens last week.
谢了
Thanks.
希望我说这话不会太唐突 女士
If it's not too forward of me to say, ma'am,
您戴着这条围巾真好看
that scarf looks lovely on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
多有魅力的小伙子
What a charming young man.
这么说你确定是癌症
So, you're sure that it's cancer?
确定
Yes.
而且疼得要命
And the pain is intolerable.
但我一直在唠叨我的痛苦
But I've gone on about my suffering long enough.
你一定听烦了吧
How bored you must be.
没有 还好
No, it's fine.
其实 如果你想有个伴儿的话
In fact, if you ever want some company...
你会来看我这个啰嗦的老太太
You would come visit an old windbag like me?
你真是太好了
What a dear man you are.
之后 弄完那些
And then, after all that,
我不得不自己挂那些装饰品
I had to put up all the ornaments myself.
为什么你丈夫不帮你
Why didn't your husband help you?
别让我提起我的丈夫
Oh, don't get me started on my husband.
琼
Oh, Joan.
不用别人跟你提起
No one has to get you started.
你自己会主动提起的
You're self-winding.
你的意思是说
Is that your way of saying
我一直在抢话吗
I've been dominating the conversation?
好吧
Fine.
艾尔玛 洗手间在
Alma, the powder room is...?
-就在走廊尽头 -谢谢
- Just down the hall. - Thank you.
开什么玩笑
Honestly?
挂个圣诞节饰品都能讲上十分钟
A ten-minute story about hanging Christmas decorations?
别这么刻薄 丽塔
Don't be mean, Rita.
我喜欢琼 真的
I-I adore Joan. I do.
只不过 她简直就是个话匣子
It's just, she's such a damn chatterbox.
你觉得呢 艾尔玛
Don't you agree, Alma?
我可以听琼说上一整天她的事
Well, I-I-I could listen to Joan talk about herself all day.
而且
And...
如果我能进俱乐部 我想我会的
if I get into the club, I suppose I will.
你说你妻子和我侄女的朋友们合不来
You said your wife didn't fit in with my niece's friends.
在我看来 她们相处得很融洽
Sounds to me, she's fitting in just fine.
艾尔玛
Alma.
你养狗吗
Do you have a dog?
我们在帮着照看邻居的狗 怎么了
We're taking care of our neighbor's. Why?
你最好栓上它
You better put it on a leash.
它正在你的花♥园♥里疯狂刨土
It's in your garden, digging like mad.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
把狗绑起来
Tie up the dog.
去工具房♥拿把铲子和化肥
Get a shovel and some fertilizer from the toolshed.
盖住尸体
Cover the body.
我会拖住她们 直到你搞定
I'll keep the ladies inside until you're done.
快来 玛莎姨妈 该走了
Come, Aunt Martha. It's time to go.
快去啊
And hurry.
艾尔玛 你在这啊
Alma, there you are.
我们正要告辞呢
We were just saying our goodbyes.
你们要走了 这么快
You're leaving? So soon?
你很热情
Well, you've been very gracious,
但我们不想打扰你太久
but we don't want to overstay our welcome.
不 你们不能走
No. You can't leave.
为什么
Why?
不安全
It's not safe.
我们在照看我们邻居的狗
We're-we're looking after our-our neighbor's dog.
凶恶的小野兽
Vicious little beast,
这周已经咬了好几个人了
it's already bitten several people this week.
我们把它拴在后面 但它挣脱了
We had him tied up out back, but he got loose.
伯特伦正在制♥服♥它
Bertram is subduing him.
在此期间 我们别出意外
But while he does, let's just stay safe and sound.
聚会这么开心 我可不想在尖叫和咬伤中结束
It's been too nice a party to end in shrieks and ankle bites.
它到底有多危险
Just how dangerous is he?
音乐可以帮助打发时间
Ah, you know what would help pass the time is music.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表