剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
你总能逗我笑
You always made me laugh.
伯特
Oh, Bertie.
瞧瞧这是谁
Look who it is.
是汤姆·麦迪逊 高中同学
It's Tom Madison, from high school.
我们要跟他一起吃午饭
We're going to have lunch with him.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
一辈子只滚过一次床单
Getting laid once in your whole life?
难怪凯瑟琳这么变♥态♥
It's no wonder Catherine's such a bitch.
别这么得意
Don't be so amused.
那位女士很危险
That lady is dangerous.
我知道怎么对付她
I know how to handle her.
还可以由此获得一点筹码
And get a little leverage in the process.
凯瑟琳需要男人
Catherine needs a man.
一个她爸爸不会认可的帅哥
A gorgeous hunk her Papa wouldn't approve of.
你确定她还对男人有兴趣
You sure she's still interested?
她在走50度的下坡路而且还在加速
She's on the downhill side of fifty and picking up speed.
女人对激♥情♥的渴求从未停止
Women never stop needing passion.
我就给她来点激♥情♥
And I am going to get her some.
你要让她跟人上♥床♥ 怎么做
You're going to get her laid? How?
正好
As it happens...
我养了个小白脸
I have a gigolo on retainer.
然后我在圣巴巴拉又开了家店
Then I opened another place in Santa Barbara.
你有六家干洗店 太棒了
You own six dry cleaning stores? That is amazing.
你听到了吗 伯特
Did you hear that, Bertie?
对 非常厉害
Mm. Yes. Very impressive.
我们是不是该上路了
Shouldn't we be getting back on the road?
你知道吗 忙于工作可能是好事
You know, it's probably good that you've been so busy at work.
-你就没时间想离婚的事了 -说实话
- It will keep your mind off the divorce. - Honestly...
我很高兴丽莎离开了我
I'm glad Lisa left me.
我之前一直在努力挽救婚姻
I was working so hard to save the marriage,
没注意到我生命中的其他人离我而去了
I didn't notice the other people in my life drifting away.
终于 我醒悟了 却不知道朋友们都去哪了
Finally, I woke up and wondered where all my friends had gone.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
你曾是明星四分卫
You were the star quarterback.
你还记得他有多少朋友吗
Remember how many friends he had?
不 但我记得所有被拦截的传球
No. But I remember all the passes that were intercepted.
想起来了 我就是在橄榄球赛上认识你的
That's where I know you from, the football games.
什么
What?
你是军乐队的
You were in the marching band.
我刚才一直在努力回想
All this time, I was trying to remember.
刚才一直都在想吗
All this time?
我一直在问自己 "他是数学课的同学吗
I kept asking myself, "Was he in my math class?
他是学生会成员吗"
Was he on student council?"
整个午餐期间 你都不知道我是谁
This whole lunch, you've had no idea who I am?
你在大号♥后面 谁能认出你啊
As if anyone could recognize you behind that tuba.
那可是苏萨号♥
It was a sousaphone.
你们准备好吃甜点了吗
So, you folks ready for dessert?
买♥♥单 谢谢
Just the bill, please.
我们能多待一会儿吗 拜托
Can we stay a little longer, please?
不行 很高兴能跟你叙旧 汤姆
No. It's been nice catching up, Tom.
我们一定要再见见
We must see you again.
你平时会去洛杉矶吗
Are you ever in L.A.?
我经常去那儿出差
I'm there for business quite a bit.
那我们一定要请你来做客
Well, then we must have you over.
乐意至极
I would love that.
不用了 伯特伦 让我来吧
Uh. No, Bertram. Let me get that.
我很坚持 汤姆
I insist, Tom.
这会让你记住我
It'll help you remember me.
再见
Bye-bye.
-再会 -再会
- Bye. - Bye.
你怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我还想问你呢
I could say the same thing to you.
你不让我碰你
You won't let me touch you,
却让舞会之王随便碰你
but it's open season for the Prom King?
他刚离婚 我只是表达一下同情
He's going through a divorce. I was offering sympathy.
你在跟他调情
You were flirting.
很明显 你仍旧是一个愚蠢的花痴女学生
You've clearly got the same silly school-girl crush you've always had.
这不愚蠢
It wasn't silly.
也不花痴
And it wasn't just a crush, either.
你什么意思
Meaning what?
我和汤姆约会过一次
Tom and I went out once.
看起来你感到挺意外
I see that surprises you.
我猜你接下来要告诉我
Oh, well, I suppose the next thing you're going to tell me
你让他亲过你
is you let him kiss you.
不止这些
Oh, we did more than kiss.
远远不止
A lot more.
你是说你把自己献给他了吗
Are you saying you gave yourself to him?
别问了 答案不会让你好受的
Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.
但是你说过我是第一个
But you told me I was your first.
是的 你是我认识的第一个杀人犯 好受点了吗
Yes. Well, you were my first killer, if it helps.
老天
Oh, God.
你居然瞒了我这么多年
How could you of kept this secret from me for all these years?
鉴于我过去两天里对你的了解
Given what I've learned about you in the past two days,
我觉得你没资格在这抱怨
I don't think you're in a position to complain.
躺下
Get down.
他可能就在那栋楼里试镜
Maybe his audition is in that building there.
他进楼了吗
Did he go into that building?
没有
Nope.
就是她吗
So that's her?
他的富家女友
His lady friend.
你已经找到答案了
Well, you got your answer.
-我们走吧 -等等
- Now, let's go. - Wait.
再等等
Not yet.
你要跟我分手
You're breaking up with me?
暂时的
Not permanently,
不过凯瑟琳还没走 我们见面不安全
but it's not safe to see each other while Catherine's in town.
她发现了我给你付房♥租的支票
She found the canceled checks for your rent.
要是她找到更多证据 我就完了
If she gets any more proof, I'm sunk.
没有什么办法赶走她吗
Well, isn't there some way we can get rid of her?
我之前是有个很疯狂的主意 但是...
I did have one crazy idea, but...
有点下流
Well, it's a bit sordid.
我喜欢下流
I like sordid.
凯瑟琳是个寂寞的中年女人
Catherine is a lonely, middle-aged woman,
非常渴望有人陪伴
desperate for companionship.
但如果她被发现保持不洁关系 就会失去继承权
But she'd be disinherited if she was caught in a compromising position.
你是说性关系那种
You mean like sex?
对 性关系那种
Yes, like sex.
如果我能捉奸在床 拍下照片
And if I had a photo of her and some man in flagrante
捉奸在床 在哪
Flagrante. Now, where is that?
听我说完
Let me finish.
我就能用照片威胁她
I could use that photo to blackmail her.
逼她回得克萨斯 彻底摆脱她
Make her go back to Texas and get out of our lives permanently.
你真是个天才 丽塔
You're a genius, Rita.
所以 这个老姑娘是饥渴难耐
So, the old girl's hot to trot?
也不是对所有人
Well, not just for anyone.
但是 她可能会被一位...
But, well, she could be seduced by...
比如被一位帅气非凡的男演员所吸引
oh, let's say, an incredibly handsome actor.
等下
Hang on.
你是要我跟她上♥床♥
You're asking me to screw her?
我是要你骑着白马来救我
I'm asking you to ride to my rescue.
骑着白马来救你没问题
I don't mind riding to your rescue,
不过非得骑她吗
but does she have to be the horse?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
她有多明艳动人
How beautiful she is.
有关系吗
Does it matter?
当然有关系了
Of course it does.
我本以为我还有机会 我以为他可能...
I thought I had a chance. I thought he might...
天呐 我太傻了
God, I am so stupid.
小迪
Dee?
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表