剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
摄影师躲在这正好
This is the perfect place for my photographer to hide.
他可得有耐心等啊
I hope he's patient.
晚餐时要使劲给凯瑟琳灌酒
It's going to take a lot of booze during dinner
才能让她来我这吃甜品
to get Catherine back here for dessert.
你也得多喝几口
You may want to knock a few back yourself.
喝醉了才能上那老女人
You'll have to be drunk to jump those old bones.
她也没那么糟
She's not so bad.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我原本以为她是个愁眉苦脸的老太婆
Oh, I thought she was an old pickle-puss at first,
但是敞开心扉以后
but once she lets her guard down,
她笑起来其实很漂亮
she's actually got a really nice smile.
而且她只有...多大来着
And she's only... what?
比你大五岁
Five years older than you?
其实...
You know...
这次勾引不一定要以圆房♥告终
this seduction doesn't have to end in consummation.
我以为那才是目的呢
Aw, I thought that was the whole point.
不 拍到照片才是目的
No. The photo is the point.
只要凯瑟琳脱掉衣服躺在床上
Once Catherine is naked and on her back,
你就大功告成了
you'll have hit the high note.
不需要做完一整套
No need to sing the entire opera.
你吃醋了
You're jealous.
吃她的醋
Of her?
别开玩笑了
Don't be preposterous.
我还挺想这张墨菲床的
You know, I have missed this old murphy bed.
咱们给它重新取个名怎么样
What do you say we rechristen it?
怎么 你想在凯瑟琳之前榨干我吗
Why? So I have nothing left in the tank for Catherine?
你觉得我到底有多阴险
How devious do you think I am?
你今天早上是不是去健身房♥了
You've been to the gym this morning, haven't you?
你怎么知道的 因为我的肌肉吗
Oh, what gave it away, the muscles?
不 是你的味道
No, the smell.
你该洗澡了
You need a shower.
好吧 等我五分钟
Well, give me five.
你可要性奋着啊
And-and keep the motor running.
你是这里的管家吗
You the manager here?
我在找之前住在3B公♥寓♥的人
I'm looking for a guy who lived in 3B.
我想着他可能留了转寄地址
I thought maybe he left a forwarding address
可以去那找他
where he can be reached.
你说斯库特吗
You talking about Scooter?
他今天早上搬回来了
He moved back in this morning.
是吗
He did?
谢谢
Well, thanks.
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
斯库特在吗
Is Scooter here?
我以为你跟他断绝关系了
I thought you were done with him.
出了点事
Something's happened.
我必须得跟他谈谈
And it's very important I speak to him.
拜托
Please.
我的天啊 你怀孕了
Oh, my God. You're pregnant.
你能看出来吗
You can tell?
都写在你脸上了
Oh, it's all over your face.
外加一些廉价化妆品
That and some fairly cheap makeup.
真有你的
Nice.
趁我还没忘 我要替我妈妈给你捎个信
Oh, before I forget, I have a message for you from my mom.
你收到了吗
You get all that?
用不用我再重复一遍
Or do I need to repeat it?
算了吧
You know what?
等斯库特有空了我再回来
I'll come back later when Scoot can talk.
你确定你想告诉他吗
Are you, uh, sure you want to tell him?
我能不说吗
How can I not?
这是他的孩子
It's his baby.
你在期待什么
Well, what are you hoping for?
期待着他说他爱你吗
That he'll tell you he loves you?
因为他不爱你
Because he doesn't.
如果他选择做正确的事 和你结婚怎么办
And what if he decides to do the right thing and marry you?
那你就不止一个孩子要照顾了
You'd have two infants to take care of instead of one.
斯库特还没准备好当父亲
Scooter is not ready to be a father.
或者丈夫
Or a husband.
他连当男朋友都不太合格
Hell, he can barely cut it as a boyfriend.
我不想和斯库特结婚
I do not want to marry Scooter.
但我也没什么选择
But I don't got a lot of choices here.
你会想到的
You'll think of something.
你很聪明 别让一个愚蠢的错误
You're too smart to let one stupid mistake
毁掉你的余生
ruin the rest of your life.
恭喜你
Congrats.
他归你了
He's all yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你需要钱
You know, if you need some money...
刚刚谁来了
Who was that at the door?
上门推销的
Just a door-to-door salesman.
他们卖♥♥什么
What were they selling?
没有我们需要的
Nothing we need.
真好喝
Delicious.
你做的可可正合我口味
You made my cocoa just the way I like it.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my darling.
不客气 伯特
You're very welcome, Bertie.
你擅长侵入家宅吗
Say, how are you at housebreaking?
什么意思
What's that?
撬锁之类的
You know, picking locks and all that?
我觉得你最好趁半夜
I think it's best if you visit Carlo
大家都睡了去卡洛家
late at night when everyone's asleep.
你以前进过锁着的房♥子吗
But have you ever broken into a locked house before?
我通常去别人家帮助他们
Well, I mean, usually, when I drop in on someone
他们会直接开门
to help them, they just open the door.
除非他们已经病得起不来了
Unless they're too ill to get up,
那我会想办法进去
and then I find a way in.
你真聪明
You're so clever.
他们家非常非常大
Now, it is a very, very big house.
所以我给你做了张地图
And so, I have made you a map.
这个应该很有用
Many is the time I could have used one of these.
对 卡洛的房♥间在这里
Yes. So, Carlo's room is here.
上楼 右转
Up the stairs, take a right.
最里面左边这间 不是右边
Last one on the left, not the right.
-这是丽塔的房♥间 -好
- That's Rita's bedroom. - Right.
前门非常坚固
Now, the front door is very, very solid,
但如果你绕道后面
but if you come around the back,
有一扇法式双开门直通门厅
there are French doors that lead into the foyer.
-这样简单些了吗 -简单多了
- Is that easier? - Oh, much.
然后 你需要打破玻璃吗
Now, will you have to break the glass?
不 不 我不能留下强行入室的痕迹
No. No. I can't leave any signs of forced entry.
我只会要求尸检
I'd just be asking for an autopsy.
那如果警♥察♥进行了尸检
And if the police did do an autopsy,
他们会发现你用的药吗
would they find the drug that you use?
他们得专门去找才行
They'd have to be looking for it.
但除非他们怀疑谋杀 否则他们是不会去找的
And they wouldn't be unless they suspected foul play.
从来没发生过这种事
And it's never happened.
我的记录完美无瑕
My record is spotless.
26人死亡 都被认定为自然死亡
26 deaths, each ruled to be by natural causes.
-真了不起 -谢谢 亲爱的
- That's quite an accomplishment. - Oh, thank you, darling.
我向你隐瞒多年的事居然得到了你的赞赏
You know, it seems odd getting compliments
感觉怪怪的
for something I hid from you for many years.
我觉得知道了这些事也挺好的
I think it's good that I know these things.
让我们的婚姻更稳固
Makes our marriage stronger.
没错
Yes, it does.
是的
Yes.
你想让我去拍你的情人
You want me to photograph your lover
跟你的继女乱搞的照片
screwing your stepdaughter?
如果你足够努力 就能让一切都听起来很龌龊
If you try hard enough, you can make anything sound sordid.
你还真有一套
Boy, you are a piece of work.
我完全有理由这么做
This is completely justified.
这个老太婆从第一天开始就对我怀恨在心
That crone has had it in for me since day one.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表