剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
I don't want your admiration.
我要的是你的恐惧
I want your fear.
现在我有了
And now that I have it,
你可以滚出我家了
get the hell out of my house.
卡洛先生
Mr. Carlo.
我刚在听广播 我睡着了
I was listening to the radio, and I fell asleep.
抱歉 你还好吗
I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
可怜家伙
You poor thing.
在凯瑟琳小姐回家前快去睡觉吧
Let's get you to bed before Miss Catherine gets home.
她会生我气的
She will be so angry with me.
那男生是丽塔的情人
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你让我度过这么愉快的一晚
Thank you for a wonderful evening.
我很久没这么笑过了
I haven't laughed like that in a long time.
也许我们改天还可以再约
Uh, maybe we should do it again some night.
吃个晚餐什么的
Have dinner or something?
你怎么这么急切想和我这样的老女人相处
Why are you so anxious to spend time with an old lady like me?
我不急
Oh, I'm not anxious.
只是
It's just...
你知道
you know...
你人很好
you're nice.
这是唯一的原因吗
Is that the only reason?
还因为
Also...
你是个不知道自己有多美的夫人
you're a dame who doesn't know how beautiful she is.
我很喜欢这点
I really dig that.
明天联♥系♥你
Call you tomorrow.
一个洗碗的男人
A guy who washes dishes.
天 我捡到宝了
Boy, I hit the mother lode.
我只是很高兴
I'm just glad we got through a date
我们的约会没有在医院收场
that didn't end up at the hospital.
那么
So.
那么
So...
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming over.
今晚我很开心
It was a real good night.
一定要结束吗
Does it have to be over?
你什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是
Meaning...
我想看看你的卧室
I want to see your bedroom.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么
Why not?
不 不是因为你
No. It's not you.
是因为我
It's me.
我没有
Look, I haven't...
自从战争开始前我就没和人在一起过了
I haven't been with somebody since before the war.
因为
Because of...
嗯
Yeah.
我感到很难堪
I'm embarrassed.
那地雷对我造成的伤害
What that land mine did to my body...
韦恩 不
Vern. No.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
我该警告你
Look, I should warn you.
别说话
Don't speak.
我的胸还行
My chest isn't too bad.
主要是我的腿 我的背和我的...
It's mostly my leg and my back and my...
我的脖子和...
My neck and...
然后我帮助艾拉·韦斯特离开人世
Well, then I helped Ira West die.
他有肺结核
He had tuberculosis.
他之后是苏·科克
After him was Sue Cork.
她中风过一次
She had suffered a stroke.
然后我帮助
then I helped...
我不需要听你的每个受害者
I don't need to hear about every victim.
给我说总数吧
Just give me the grand total.
好
Right.
26个
Twenty-six.
你杀了26个人 老天啊
You murdered 26 people? Sweet Jesus!
我以为你能理解
I thought you'd understand.
在我帮助我妈妈走后你对我很好
You were so kind to me after I helped my mother.
你那时还是个孩子
You were a child!
6岁根本分不清是非对错
Six is too young to know right from wrong.
我想着你在10岁前就能领悟
I hoped you'd figure it out by the time you were ten,
更别说40岁了
let alone 40.
你得停止这疯狂的行为
You've got to stop this madness.
伯特伦 答应我
Bertram, promise me.
我在努力了 但是好难
I'm trying, but it's hard.
有什么难的
What's hard?
你起来 去上班
You get up. You go to work.
不杀人 然后回家
You don't kill. You come home.
你觉得我想这样吗
Do you think I want to feel this way?
我每天离开家
Every day I leave my house,
我看到那些受病痛折磨的人
and I see all the people in pain.
在街上 在咖啡馆里
On the streets, in cafés.
他们的眼神告诉我他们不想活了
Their eyes tell me they're tired of living,
他们想死
that they yearn for death.
看到他们受苦 却袖手旁观吗
To see their suffering, but to do nothing for them?
我受不了
I can't bear it.
就像你妈妈的痛苦
It torments you
当初折磨你那样折磨着你
the-the way your mother's pain tormented you?
没错
Yes!
所以你才帮他们
That's why you help them?
是的
Yes.
当你帮助他们的时候 伯特伦
And when you help them, Bertram,
你缓解的是谁的痛苦
whose torment are you easing?
他们的还是你的
Theirs or yours?
你觉得这些杀戮是仁慈的 但是并不是
You think these killings are merciful. They're not.
那是自私的
They're selfish.
你为了缓解自己的痛苦而夺走他人的生命
You're taking human life to ease your own pain.
于是你会好受一点 持续一段时间
So you'll feel better, for a while.
但是从来不长久 对吗
But it never lasts, does it?
是的
No.
艾尔玛也是这么跟我说的
I think this is what Alma was talking to me about.
那就听她的话
Then listen to her.
上帝赐予了你一个好女人
God has blessed you with a good woman
了解你最阴暗的一面却依然爱着你
who knows the worst of you and loves you anyway.
以后都要听她的劝告
Heed her counsel, for the rest of your days,
你就不会犯错了
and you can't go wrong.
好的
All right.
不再杀人
So, no more killing?
不会了 我发誓
No. I swear.
你到底要喝多少威士忌
How much of that whiskey do you intend on drinking?
喝多少才能让我明天忘记
How much will keep me from remembering
这场对话
this conversation tomorrow?
有人心情不错啊
Someone's in a good mood.
是的
Yes.
所以别说话或者呼吸
So, please, don't ruin it by speaking,
来破坏我的好心情
or breathing.
到了 卡洛先生
Here you are, Mr. Carlo.
早上好 爸爸
Good morning, Papa.
今天感觉怎么样
How are you feeling today?
他一直很不安 应该是想见你了
He's been fidgety. I think he wanted to see you.
得了吧
Please.
他都不记得他叫什么了
He doesn't even know his first name anymore.
胡说
Liar.
他头脑没问题
His mind is fine.
我们做治疗的时候 他服从命令
When we do therapy, he obeys commands.
-对不对 -是吗
- Right? - He does?
是的
Yes.
那天他在公园里还捏了球
He even squeezed a ball the other day in the park.
怎么了 爸爸
What is it, Papa?
你想说什么吗
Do you want to say something?
他多半是无聊了
He's probably just bored.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表