剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
他最多再活个一两年
He won't live more than another year or two,
等他死了 我们就有钱了
and when he dies, we'll be rich.
到时我就终于能照顾你了
I'll finally be able to take care of you.
拜托你答应吧 求你了
Please say yes. Please.
他一死 我们就自♥由♥了
Once he's gone, we'll be free.
好吗
Okay?
求你了
Please.
我要永远离开加州了
我能在你那暂住一两周吗
他怎么来了
What's he doing here?
你觉得我会在没有我丈夫保护的情况下来吗
You didn't think I'd come here without my husband to protect me?
你来我这为什么需要人保护
Why do you need protection from me?
我不是危险人物
I'm not dangerous.
是的 但我妻子也不是
Yes, and neither is my wife.
这是你的钱
Here's your money.
把照片和底片给我们
Give us the photograph and negative.
先等我数数钱
Not till I count it.
请进吧
Come in.
你这么做太坏了
It's a horrible thing you're doing.
这是我们所有的身家财产
That's all the money we have in the world.
我不觉得你们可怜
I don't feel sorry for you.
我表妹进监狱都因为你们俩
My cousin's in jail 'cause of what you two did.
丽塔是你表妹吗
Rita is your cousin?
不相信我吗
Don't believe me?
那你自己看吧
Look for yourself.
钱数没错
Looks like it's all here.
当然没错 把我们要的东西给我们
Yes, of course it is. Just give us what we came for.
这个嘛 不能给
About that, no can do.
-什么 -我不是故意要刁难你们
- What? - I don't mean to be difficult.
但如果丽塔上了法庭 我要保护她
But if Rita does go to trial, I got to be able to protect her.
底片是我们的
The negative is ours.
我们刚刚付了你钱
We've just paid for it.
我能说什么呢 生活本来就不公平
What can I say? Life ain't fair.
一点也没错
So true.
-艾尔玛 -好痛
- Alma! - That hurt!
你做了什么
What have you done?
你听到她的话了
You heard her.
她为了保护艾尔玛 要告发我们
She was gonna turn us in to protect Rita.
那是什么 我呼吸不了...
What was that? I can't breathe...
别担心 我是医生
Don't worry, I'm a doctor.
你是兽医
You're a vet.
你给她注射了什么
What did you give her?
你给卡洛注射的东西
The same thing you gave Carlo.
我叫不出名字
I-I can never pronounce it.
你来我办公室就是为了这个 对吗
That's why you came to my office, isn't it?
你不是来道歉的 你是来偷药的
Not to apologize but to steal the drug.
你们会为此下地狱的
You're gonna burn in hell for this!
艾尔玛 你骗了我
Alma, you lied to me.
你根本不在意我们的婚姻
You don't care about our marriage at all.
杀人压力已经够大了
Killing is stressful enough
你还要当着受害者的面跟我争吵
without quarreling in front of the victim.
你杀了她
You killed her.
为了救我们
To save us.
她死了
She died...
带着恐惧
in fear.
还有痛苦
And pain.
没有用镇静剂
No sedative.
没有临终关怀
No tenderness.
她想敲诈我们
She was blackmailing us.
上车去 我想和她单独待会
Go to the car. I want to be alone with her.
为什么
Why?
给她一个体面的告别
To say goodbye properly.
-伯特伦 -上车去
- Bertram... - Go to the car!
我不理解
I don't understand.
我知道你不能
I know you don't.
你从来没理解过
You never have.
对不起
I'm sorry.
朵丽丝酒店
你找到底片了吗
Did you find the negative?
找到了 开车
Yes. Just drive.
杜瓦特小姐
Miss Duarte?
丽塔是无辜的
是我给卡洛下了毒
我罪有应得 不能再苟活于世
很抱歉
警局
谢谢你这么早赶来 格瑞里先生
Thank you for coming in so early, Mr. Greeley.
我电♥话♥上也说了
As I said on the phone,
我有很重要的事要跟你商量
I have something very important to discuss with you.
我也有事要告诉你
And, uh, I have something to tell you.
我先说
Let me begin.
伊莎贝尔是我的家人
Isabel is my family.
我不能为了自救而牺牲她
I will not sacrifice her to save myself.
等等 丽塔
Hold on, Rita...
我心意已决 格瑞里先生
My decision is final, Mr. Greeley.
你只能另寻他法把我弄出去了
You'll have to think of another way to get me out of here.
应该也不会很难
Shouldn't be too difficult.
毕竟 我是被冤枉的
After all, I am innocent.
伊莎贝尔昨晚自杀了
Isabel killed herself last night.
什么
What?
她留了张字条
And she left a note.
应该算是认罪书
A confession, really.
她说是她杀了你的丈夫
She says she killed your husband.
约斯特太太失踪
车被找到
未发现尸体
她去探望谁了
姐姐死了
没有留纸条
行了 洛克 等一下
All right, Rocco. Hold on.
怎么了 小子
What's wrong, boy?
你在这埋了根骨头吗
You bury a bone or something?
我来帮你
I'll help you.
好了 让我来
Good. I got it.
好了 我已经尽可能快了
Okay. I'm going as fast as I can.
维恩 是我
Vern, it's me.
听我说 你今天忙吗 因为...
Listen, are you busy today? 'Cause, uh...
我想结婚
I want to get married.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我想和你私奔
I want to elope.
我没法跟你解释
I can't really explain it.
我只想离开这个家
I just need to get out of this house.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表