剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
我必须反击
I have to fight back.
用你的小白脸做诱饵吗
By using your own gigolo as bait?
他以前又不是没背叛过我
It's not like he hasn't cheated on me before.
至少他不会让她怀孕
At least he won't get this one pregnant.
怀孕
Pregnant?
记得之前跟他约会的那个胖妞吗
Remember that large girl he was seeing?
她今天去他家把这个坏消息告诉他
She showed up at his place today to give him the bad news.
那个服务员
The... the waitress?
她怀孕了
She's having a baby?
我说服了她别告诉斯库特
I convinced her not to tell Scooter.
她还不至于傻到看不出他不是当好爸爸的料
She's not so dumb that she can't see he'd make a lousy father.
那如果你不愿意拍照片
So, if you're not going to take the photo,
你能把这活转给愿意干的人吗
can you refer someone who will?
我说我不干了吗
Did I say I wouldn't do it?
你还没给我报价呢
You haven't even made me an offer yet.
这么说只要价钱合适 你就不觉得恶心了
So, your disgust can be overcome for the right price?
某些日子钱对我来说意义不大
Some days money doesn't mean a lot to me.
你运气好 今天我不这么想
Lucky for you, this isn't one of them.
这就对了 张嘴 慢慢嚼
That's it. Open up and chew slowly.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你干洗店的朋友在楼下
Your friend from the dry cleaner is downstairs.
谢谢
Thanks.
我走之前你还想再吃一根薯条吗 爸爸
Do you want one more fry before I leave, Papa?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你吃饱了吗
Are you full?
你为什么生气
Why are you mad?
是因为我要出去吃饭吗
Because I'm going out for dinner?
你真傻
That's silly.
我要开始享受人生了
I need to start enjoying my life.
我不再是23岁的少女了
You know, I'm not 23 anymore.
这点我可以证明
I'll vouch for that.
我不会太晚的
I won't be too late.
我回来照顾你上♥床♥睡觉
I'll tuck you in when I come home. Hmm?
她今晚会跟人做♥爱♥的
She's going to have sex tonight.
跟一个你不赞成的男人
With a man you don't approve of.
要是你之前没威胁她剥夺她的遗产
If you hadn't threatened to disinherit her,
我也不会有把柄威胁她
I wouldn't have anything to blackmail her with.
但是我现在可以把她吓得逃回得克萨斯
But now I can scare her all the way back to Texas.
然后就剩下你和我了
And then it's just you and me.
是不是听起来特别有意思
Doesn't that sound like fun?
我听说这是他们最好的基安蒂干红
I hear this is their best chianti.
你为什么要买♥♥一整瓶
But why buy the whole bottle?
咱们喝不完
We won't be able to drink it all.
得试试啊
Oh, we got to try.
今天是我生日
It's my birthday.
对了
That's right.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
-你有礼物给我 -只是一点小小的心意
- Oh, you got me a gift? - Just a small token, really.
这是真钻石做的
Those are real diamonds.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
-这太贵重了 -没有
- This is too expensive. - No.
我没花钱
Didn't cost me a cent.
很多年前我为另一个男人买♥♥的
I bought them years ago for another man.
你喜欢吗
Do you like them?
我太喜欢了
I love them.
我很高兴
I'm so glad.
这是迄今为止我最好的生日了
This is shaping up to be my best birthday ever.
我要律师
所以我不再给爸爸买♥♥贵重的礼物了
So I don't get expensive gifts for Papa anymore
因为我知道最后都会落到丽塔手里
because I know they're going to end up going to Rita.
她是你继母
Now, that's your stepmother?
我猜你一直不喜欢她 对吧
I guess you never liked her, huh?
事实上 我们曾经是朋友
Well, actually, we used to be friends,
一直到她和爸爸订婚之前
right when she and Papa got engaged.
她那时候很和善
She was nice back then.
但是办完婚礼之后
But right after the wedding,
丽塔的真面目就露出来了
that's when Rita showed her true colors.
她不再和善了
She wasn't so nice anymore?
是的 你看...
No. You see...
如果丽塔需要你 她就会对你甜蜜无比
Rita can be sweet as pie as long as she needs you,
但是一旦她不再需要你了
but once she no longer needs you...
你就得滚蛋了
You're out on your ass.
我得去补补妆
I should powder my nose.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你能抓紧点时间吗 罗密欧
You want to hurry it up, Romeo?
都快午夜了
It's almost midnight.
你肯定是丽塔雇来拍照片的那个人
You must be the guy Rita hired to take the photo.
我要是能像你一样尽职尽责就好了
And I hope I'm doing my job half as well as you're doing yours.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我一直在看你工作
I've been watching you work.
要不是我已经知道了计划
If I didn't already know the plan,
我敢发誓你对那女人有意思
I'd swear you had a yen for that broad.
我需要律师
他把这个留给了凯瑟琳
He left it for Catherine to find.
是啊
Yeah.
她跟他说 今晚回家后会去看他
She told him she'd check on him when she gets home tonight.
很高兴你先发现了
I'm just glad you found it first.
我们要怎么办
What are we going to do?
我们要让他远离所有的律师
Well, we need to keep him away from all lawyers
还有调味料
and condiments.
这不是开玩笑
This is no joke.
我很担心
I'm worried.
一旦我们拿到照片 凯瑟琳就会回家
Once we have the photo, Catherine will go back home.
相信我
Trust me.
她不想被剥夺继承权
She does not want to be disinherited.
就算我们把她赶走又怎么样
So, what if we get rid of her?
卡洛摔倒的那晚听到了你和斯库特一起
Carlo heard you with Scooter the night he fell.
如果他跟别人说他想离婚
If he tells someone he wants a divorce...
他怎么做得到
And how's he going to do that?
他说不了话
He can't talk.
暂时而已
For now.
如果他声音恢复了呢
What if he gets his voice back?
如果我们看不到的时候
Wh-What, what if he gets to a phone
他打电♥话♥了呢
when one of us isn't looking?
我们可能蒙在鼓里
We might not know
直到律师拿着离婚协议书出现 然后呢
until a lawyer shows up with divorce papers. Then what?
然后我就完了
Well, then I'm screwed.
不只是你
Not just you.
如果你家没了 我家也没了
If you lose your home, I lose mine, too.
不要恐慌
Let's not panic.
一旦凯瑟琳走了 这个房♥子里就只有我们三个
Once Catherine is gone, it'll just be the three of us in this house,
我们可以像鹰一样监视他
and we can watch him like a hawk.
给他打镇静剂
Sedate him
如果有必要
if we have to.
或者
Or...
我们可以杀了他
...we can kill him.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
我们之前也逍遥法外过
We've gotten away with it before.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你怎么穿成这样
Why are you dressed like that?
这不是很明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
不 不行 这不在计划内
No, no. That wasn't part of the plan.
这太危险了
It's far too risky.
派你进入丽塔家 还没人把风才叫危险
What's risky is sending you into Rita's house without a lookout.
我不会进去
I won't go inside.
我待在车上 给你把风 以防万一
I'll stay in the car and keep watch, just in case.
我想应该没问题
Well, I suppose that'll be all right.
别忘了你的外套
Now, don't forget your coat.
外面很冷
It's chilly out.
我们可不能让你患致命感冒
We can't have you catching your death.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表