剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
你会有什么感受
How would you feel?
不是吧
Seriously?
你要我穿这破衣服吗
You expect me to wear this cheap thing?
这可是我妻子最漂亮的裙子
Hey, that's my wife's best dress.
花点钱吧 守财奴
Well, loosen the purse strings, tightwad.
这裙子丑死了
This is ugly as sin.
她只是我第一任妻子嘛
Eh, she's only my first wife.
我保证会对第二任老婆大方点
I promise to spend more on the second.
太令人郁闷了
Ugh, this is so depressing.
外面可是有摄影师的
You know there are photographers out there.
你要出狱了
You're getting out of jail.
大部分人会感到心情好
You know, that puts most people in a good mood.
我该有多开心
How happy should I be?
我刚刚失去了我在这世上最好的朋友
I just lost my best friend in the entire world.
你是指你的女佣吗
You mean your maid?
伊莎贝尔也是我表姐
Isabel was also my cousin.
被你雇去当女佣的表姐
A cousin you hired as a maid.
她替你打扫了十年房♥子
She cleaned your house for ten years,
杀了你无法忍♥受的丈夫
murdered the husband that you couldn't stand,
接着为了洗清你的罪名又自杀
and then killed herself to clear your name.
人们还说好仆人很难找呢
And they say good help is hard to find.
我只是说笑话
It was a joke.
笑一个嘛
Smile.
如果他们撤销指控
If they're dropping the charges,
我就回到卡洛的遗嘱上了 对吗
I'm back in Carlo's will, right?
和之前一样
Same as before.
你和他女儿平分房♥产
You and the daughter split the estate.
我不是说那栋房♥子
Not the house.
那全归我
That's all mine.
等不及把她赶走了 对吗
Can't wait to kick her out, huh?
相信我
Oh, trust me.
我会狠狠把她踢出去
I'm going to kick her ass so hard,
让她不用坐飞机就能一路滚回得州
she won't need a plane to get back to Texas.
终于露出我一直在等的笑容了
There's the smile I was waiting for.
这个叫什么
What is this called?
甜面包
Pan dulce.
是我妈妈的食谱
It's Mama's recipe.
我随时都可以做给你吃
I can make it for you anytime you want.
偶尔做就行了
Well, not too often.
这么好吃的东西容易让人发胖
Something this good has got to be fattening.
食物就像是水乳♥交♥融
Food is like lovemaking.
越美好
The better it is,
事后就越愧疚
the more guilty you feel once you're finished.
小姐
Ma'am?
你的律师打电♥话♥来
Your lawyers called.
地检官已经撤销了对丽塔的指控
The D.A. has dropped the charges against Rita.
他们今天会释放她
She is being released today.
感谢上天
Thank God.
我是说
I mean...
我现在不必作证了
I don't have to testify now.
出庭作证让我很紧张
That was making me nervous.
这样不对
It's not right.
伊莎贝尔顶了罪
Just because Isabel took the blame,
并不代表丽塔没和她勾结
doesn't mean Rita wasn't in cahoots with her.
别这样
Come on.
你还认为她有可能杀人吗
You still think she could kill somebody?
我在得州雇的侦探
The detectives I hired in Texas
已经找出各种关于丽塔的卑鄙资料
have uncovered all sorts of vile information about Rita.
没错
And yes.
我认为丽塔什么都干得出来
I think Rita is capable of anything.
如果她今天来这里
So, if she should come here today...
她会的
She will.
让她进来吧
And you let her in.
宝贝
Baby?
你打算怎么对付丽塔
What are you planning to do to Rita?
用一些有趣的招数
Something delicious,
做一些事后不会让我愧疚的事
and I won't feel guilty once I'm done.
你好
Hello?
格蕾丝 我是艾尔玛
Grace, it's Alma.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you
建议我参选俱乐部主席
for suggesting that I run for club president.
我决定接受你的建议
I've decided to take your advice and...
我希望你能投我一票
Well, I'm hoping I can count on your vote.
亲爱的
Dear.
怎么了
What's wrong?
琼也要参选
Joan is running, too, and...
如果我不支持她 她一定会很伤心
well, she would be so hurt if I didn't support her.
我是因为你说我应该参选 我才参选的
Well, I'm only running because you said I should.
我知道
I know.
但是琼这一年过得很煎熬
But Joan has had such a rough year.
怎么会
How so?
她丈夫总是出差
Well, her husband is always away on business.
她儿子现在不跟她说话
And her son is not speaking to her now.
她不得不炒了她的佣人
And she just had to fire her maid...
因为偷窃
for stealing.
可怜的琼
Poor Joan.
有一个不能信任的女佣是最糟糕的事了
There's nothing worse than a maid you can't trust.
格蕾丝 我要挂了
Grace, I've got to go.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
好吧
Well.
你好 陌生人
Hello, stranger.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你♥爸♥爸和我都觉得奇怪
Your father and I have been wondering
为什么你不接我们的电♥话♥
why you're ignoring our phone calls.
我也对一些事情感到奇怪
I've been wondering about some things, too.
例如
Like what?
像是为什么约斯特太太被埋在我们的花♥园♥里
Like why is Mrs. Yost buried in our garden?
验尸房♥ 请按铃
这是那个卡斯蒂罗的尸检报告副本
These are copies of the autopsy for the Castillo guy
还有那个承认杀人的凶手
and the lady who confessed to killing him.
-那是他的佣人 伊莎贝尔 -对
- That was his maid, Isabel. - Right.
百万富翁死的时候体内有两种药
So, the millionaire died with two drugs in his system.
第一种是镇痛药 用于镇静止痛
Uh, first an analgesic, which sedates and reduces pain;
另外一种是
the other was...
氯化钾
potassium chloride.
我觉得女佣
So, I'm thinking that the maid
先让他镇静下来 感受不到任何疼痛
got him relaxed first, so he didn't feel any pain.
然后再杀他
And then, she went in for the kill.
然后她用了同样的方法自杀吗
And she used the same combination to kill herself?
不是 这就是奇怪的地方
No. That's where it gets weird.
她没有用镇痛药 只用了氯化钾
She didn't use an analgesic, just potassium chloride.
氯化钾可不是什么好东西
That is nasty stuff.
这样的死法太恐怖了
That's a horrible way to die.
-这说不通 对吧 -是说不通
- Doesn't make sense, does it? - No.
我得走了
Listen, I got to go.
如果验尸官发现我向你透露了信息
If the coroner finds out I'm talking to you...
乔 等等
Joe, wait.
去哪能买♥♥到这些药
Where would someone go to buy these drugs?
药店就能买♥♥
Well, any pharmacy could do it.
但得是个医生
But you're going to need to be some kind of doctor
因为需要医生处方
if you want to write a prescription.
我想问问
If I may ask,
你是怎么发现约斯特太太的
how did you happen to find Mrs. Yost?
洛克在挖地
Rocco was digging.
我走过去
I walked over and...
这重要吗
Wh-What does it matter?
问题是她怎么被埋在那
The question is, how did she get there?
这个嘛
Right. Well...
你记得我让你别回家那晚吗
Do you remember the night I told you not to come home?
你♥爸♥爸和我要谈一谈
That your father and I needed to talk?
你很沮丧 因为爸爸出轨了
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表