剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
You were upset because Daddy was seeing another woman.
是的
Yes, I was.
等等
Wait.
出轨对象是约斯特太太吗
Was it Mrs. Yost?
是的
Yes.
我发现的时候就制止了他们
Once I found out, I put a stop to it but...
当你♥爸♥爸跟她提分手
When he told her it was over,
她喝得烂醉跑过来
she ran over here in a drunken rage,
她想杀了我
and she tried to kill me.
什么
What?
是的
Yes. Yes.
她闯进来
She, uh, she broke in.
跑到楼上 拿着刀威胁我
And she ran upstairs, and threatened me, with a knife,
我大叫
and I screamed.
伯特上来狠狠地推了她一下
And Bertie came up and he shoved her, hard.
她就从窗户里摔出去了
And she fell out the window,
正好摔在我的园艺剪刀上
right on top of my gardening shears.
糟透了
It was awful.
那你为什么不报♥警♥
So, why didn't you call the police?
伯特想报♥警♥的 但我慌了
Bertie wanted to, but I panicked.
我怕他被捕
I was worried that he'd be arrested.
求你了 不要告诉任何人
Please, you can't tell anyone.
妈妈
Oh, Mom.
你说出去我们家就完了 求你了
Our family's survival is at stake. Please.
你连维恩都不能告诉
You can't even tell Vern.
维恩是我丈夫
Vern is my husband.
他也是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
He's also a detective,
他有朋友在执法部门工作
with friends in law enforcement.
你会让他很为难的
Uh, you'd be... you'd be putting him in a terrible position.
好
Okay.
好 我不告诉维恩
Fine. I won't tell Vern...
或任何人
or anyone.
但我愿意帮你保密
But just because I'm willing to keep your secret
不代表我不生气
doesn't mean I'm not furious.
对
Yes.
你让自己陷入了很傻的境地 妈妈
You got yourself in a very stupid situation, Mother.
没错
Yes, well...
没人说过我聪明
No one ever said I was brilliant.
罗娜
Oh. Rona.
对
Right.
下一位病人是谁
Who have we got next?
我想是
I believe...
波特曼太太和她那只该死的贵宾犬
Mrs. Portman and her bloody poodle.
她不会来了
She's not coming.
我取消了你今天剩下的所有预约
I canceled the rest of your appointments today.
为什么
Why?
很抱歉 不过
I'm sorry, but...
如果你的病人看到你这幅样子
if your patients see you like this,
烂醉如泥又邋遢不堪
all drunk and sloppy,
他们可能就不会回来了
they might not come back.
你说得对 我只是
Yes, you're right. I just...
最近有点不在状态
I haven't been myself recently.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
吃点东西 喝点浓咖啡
Some food and some good, strong coffee.
我还需要点别的
I'm going to need a little bit more than that.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你把锁换了
You changed the locks?
你好 丽塔
Hello, Rita.
请坐
Take a seat.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
谁有座位我说了算
I offer the seats around here,
这里没有你的一席之地
and you can't have one.
给我出去
Now, get out.
坐牢对你的皮肤不好
Jail hasn't been kind to your face.
坐了几周牢 你看起来老了五岁
A few weeks behind bars, and you look five years older.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
如果你不在10分钟内离开 我就报♥警♥
If you're not gone in ten minutes, I'll call the police.
你和我父亲在埃尔帕索妓院里认识的
You're a far cry from that pretty, young thing
那个年轻漂亮的姑娘差远了
that my father met in that El Paso whorehouse.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你从前在得克萨斯的时候写给伊莎贝尔的信
The letters you wrote to Isabel, back in Texas,
给我的侦探留下了不少线索
gave my detectives a lot of leads to follow.
你的人生可真是多姿多彩
What a colorful life you've led.
你找人调查我
You had me investigated?
没错
Yes.
我得知你在加尔维斯顿有过一段婚姻
And I know about your first marriage, back in Galveston.
哈里·约沃斯基
Harry Jaworski.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
长得不赖
Hmm. Handsome fellow.
真不错
I'm impressed.
他家暴我
He beat me.
所以你就一枪崩了他
Is that why you shot him?
我没有开枪
I didn't shoot him.
是伊莎贝尔开的
Isabel did.
善良的伊莎贝尔
Good old Isabel.
永远为你遮风挡雨
Always there to take the blame.
她已经死了
She's dead.
不错 她是死了
Yes, she is.
但不幸的是 哈里还活着
But sadly for you, Harry's not.
什么
What?
是啊 堪称奇迹
I know. It's a miracle.
他中枪之后活下来了
He survived the gunshot.
看见了吗
See?
还有件事
And you know what else?
他从未再婚
He never remarried.
而你也不曾和他离婚
And you never divorced him.
所以哈里仍然是你的丈夫
So, Harry is still your husband.
不 不
No. No.
我的丈夫是卡洛
Carlo was my husband.
法律上可不是这样
Not legally.
所以他留给妻子的遗产
So, the bequests he made for his wife,
并不适用于你
it doesn't apply to you.
你什么都得不到
You get nothing.
得不到房♥子 得不到家具
Not the house, not the furniture.
什么都没有
Nothing.
不过还是谢谢你来访
But thanks for stopping by.
这事没完
This isn't over.
我的律师会有话说的
My lawyer will have something to say.
那是自然
Sure.
他会说 "丽塔 我的钱呢"
He'll say, "Where's my damn money, Rita?"
凯瑟琳 别这样 拜托
Catherine, stop it, please.
斯库特
Scooter?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
他住在这里
He lives here.
你曾经告诉他 有一天他会住在这里
You told him he would someday.
我帮你兑现了承诺 你不高兴吗
Aren't you glad I made good on your promise?
你和凯瑟琳在一起了
You're with Catherine?
也不全是坏消息
The news isn't all bad.
你以为自己成了寡妇 但并非如此
You thought you were a widow, and you're not.
奥托
Otto.
请约沃斯基太太离开
Show Mrs. Jaworski out.
很抱歉琼把你解雇了
I was so sorry to hear that Joan fired you.
她总是抱怨女仆偷东西
She always accuses her maids of stealing.
我觉得是因为她丢东西
I think it's because she loses things
想要把锅甩给佣人
and would rather hold the help responsible.
这次不是
Not this time.
我确实有偷
I stole, all right.
从她包里偷的
Straight out of her purse.
以琼给你的薪水 谁能怪你呢
With what Joan pays you, who could blame you.
所以你到底打着什么算盘 女士
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表