剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
整个房♥间就需要这点睛之笔
It's the one touch the room needs.
我们回来取它简直是天才之举
It was a stroke of genius to come back for it.
天啊
Oh, dear.
老天 警♥察♥怎么来了
Good God. Why are the police here?
我不知道
I don't know.
咱们别在窗前讨论这个
But let's not discuss it in front of the window.
他们可能在调查约斯特太太失踪一事
Maybe they're investigating Mrs. Yost's disappearance.
当然
Of course.
你说得对 这是好事
You're right. This is good.
这正是我们想要发生的
This is what we wanted to happen.
但不是在我们洗劫她家的时候
Not while we're robbing her house.
也是
Right.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
LAPD!
有看到什么吗
You see anything?
没有
Nope.
我们从后门出去 可以吗
Let's head out the back, all right?
先把画拿上
Grab the painting first.
你要我在警♥察♥就在门口的情况下去偷画
You want me to steal it with the police literally on the doorstep?
我们没偷 只是借而已
We're not stealing it. We're just borrowing it.
是啊 他们肯定能理解区别
Yes, I'm sure they'll understand the distinction.
无论如何 我需要它
Regardless, I need it.
好吧
Okay.
就给我两分钟 行吗
Just give me two minutes. All right?
我帮你离开这里
I'll help you get out of here.
你要做什么
What are you going to do?
艾尔玛
Alma.
你去看看那扇窗户
Check that window.
警官们
Officers.
你们好
Hello.
你们好
Yes. Hi.
有什么需要帮助的
Can I help you?
或许吧 你认识住在这里的太太吗
Maybe. Do you know the lady who lives here?
哪家 这家吗 这家
Which, this? Yes, this one.
当然了 约斯特太太 当然认识了
Oh, yes. Mrs. Yost. Of course, yes.
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
你上一次见到她是什么时候
Well, when was the last time you saw her?
两天前
Um, two days ago.
她出发去旅行
She was leaving on a trip.
我想是在北边的什么地方
Somewhere up north, I think.
她独自一人吗
Was she traveling by herself?
对 是的
Yes. Yes.
我丈夫 看到她离开
My-my husband, um, saw her leave, actually.
对面的邻居也都看见了
And so did our neighbor across the street.
一切...
Is-is everything...
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
我们不确定
Well, we're not sure.
我们在圣路易斯-奥比斯波附近的湖里发现了她的车
Her car was found near San Luis Obispo, in a lake.
湖里 怎么会
A lake?! Oh, the news...
真是太
It's just...
糟糕了 湖可真是
Terrible. Lakes are so...
太深了 我没事了
deep, it's-- I'm okay.
-您确定吗 -是的
- You-you sure? - Yes.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
您好像情绪波动比较大
You seem pretty emotional.
是的 我
Oh, yes. Well, I am...
进入更年期了
going through the change. You know?
那么 约斯特太太有没有说她要去北方见什么人
So, was Mrs. Yost planning to meet anyone up north?
没有
No.
怎么这么问 你们看到她跟别人在一起吗
Why? Was she seen with someone?
那倒没听说过
Not that we know of.
没有 不过岸边有脚印
No. But there were footprints on the riverbank.
两个人的
Two sets.
真的吗
Really?
所以她有可能还活着
So, she might still be alive.
别担心 我们会尽力寻找
Don't worry. We'll keep looking for her.
你们可真是尽职尽责
Aren't you dedicated?
现在我要失陪一下了
If you gentlemen will excuse me,
-我稍后有客人来访 -当然
- I'm expecting guests shortly. - Of course.
这是我的名片 万一约斯特太太联♥系♥您
Here's my card. If you should hear from Mrs. Yost,
-请给我打电♥话♥ -好的 谢谢你
- give me a call. - Of course. Thank you.
还有 女士
And, uh, ma'am.
不必不好意思
Don't be embarrassed.
我妈妈也在更年期
Hey, my mom is going through the change.
她出的汗比您还多
She sweats even more than you do.
你可真是绅士
How gallant of you.
-你好 -喂 是我
- Hello? - Hey. It's me.
-想好午餐吃什么了吗 -对
- Got plans for lunch? - Yeah.
我想一点钟走 然后去你的餐厅
I thought I'd leave here at 1:00 and head over to your diner.
我十二点半交♥班♥
My shift ends at 12:30.
那就太遗憾了
Well, that's too bad. You know?
我还想见你呢
I was looking forward to seeing you.
我也可以留下和你共进午餐
Well, I could always stay and have lunch with you.
乐意之至
I'd like that, very much.
仔细想想 多浪漫啊
It's sort of romantic, when you think about it.
在我们第一次遇见的地方第一次约会
Having our first date at the place we met.
你说什么
Hey, what now?
一点钟见
See you at 1:00.
你刚是说约会吗
Did-did you say date?
喂
Hello?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
今天真是越来越精彩了
This day just keeps getting better and better.
还当侦探呢
You call yourself a detective?
你知道斯库特雇的清洁工是谁吗
You know who Scooter's cleaning lady was?
是个戴假发的二十岁女孩
She was a 20-year-old in a wig.
你早就知道
You knew?
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我和那女孩谈过了
I talked to the girl.
告诉她她能找到更好的
Told her she could do better than a pretty boy
比那个让她打扮成凯特大妈的帅哥更好
who makes her dress up like Ma Kettle.
她听我的劝把他甩了
She got the message and dumped him.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
你为什么想知道
Why do you want to know?
她羞辱了我
She humiliated me.
我要让她难堪
I want to see her punished.
她是个好孩子
She's a good kid.
别招惹她
Leave her alone.
卢米斯先生
Mr. Loomis.
告诉我她的名字
Tell me her name,
我会酬谢你的
and I'll make it worth your while.
想得美 我是不会被收买♥♥的
Nice try, but I can't be bought.
得了吧
Please.
每个人都有价格
Everyone has a price.
那卡斯蒂罗先生付你多少钱
So how much did Mr. Castillo pay for you?
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
很明显 你从没爱过他
It's obvious, you never loved him.
你嫁给他只是因为
You only married him
你知道他会给你买♥♥那些光鲜亮丽的东西
because you knew he'd buy you pretty things.
但这并不能填补你内心的空虚
But that didn't fill up that hole in your soul.
所以你给自己找了个小白脸
So, you got yourself a gigolo.
愚弄自己 让自己以为他爱你
Fooled yourself into thinking that he loved you.
现在你知道他不爱你
Now, you know he didn't.
于是你开始害怕 因为你终于知道
And so, you're starting to panic because you finally learned
真情是不能用钱买♥♥到的
that the real thing ain't for sale.
而以前可能爱过你的那些男人
And the guys who might have loved you back in the day
现在只对
are now only interested in...
年轻姑娘感兴趣
fresher produce.
你不能跟我这样说话
You can't speak to me that way.
没人能跟我这样说话
No one speaks to me that way.
那就没人告诉过你真♥相♥
Well then, no one's been telling you the truth.
警♥察♥说什么了
What did the police say?
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表