剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
昨晚 在丽塔家
Last night, at Rita's.
听起来你俩关系亲密了不少啊
Sounds like you two have grown close.
是的
Oh, yes.
她成了我的好朋友
She's become a good chum.
她把你弄进园艺俱乐部了吗
Did she get you into the Garden Club?
丽塔尽力了
Rita tried.
是其他女士把票投给了艾达·科伊
The other ladies voted for Ada Coy.
艾尔玛
Ah, Alma.
-我很遗憾 -没事
- I'm so sorry. - It's fine.
我想加入俱乐部
I only wanted to get in
只为交些新朋友 现在我交到了
so that I could make some new friends, and now I have.
丽塔真的很努力地对我好了
Rita's really gone out of her way to be kind to me,
即使她同时还要照顾她那残废的丈夫
even while dealing with a crippled husband.
是她来向你求助的吗
Did she come to you about this?
她为什么要这么做
Why would she?
我并没有四处宣传你的服务
It's not as if I go around advertising your services.
那么... 你会帮助他吗
So... you'll help him?
艾尔玛
Alma.
我离开期间
While I was away on my trip,
我突然顿悟了
I had a bit of an epiphany.
顿悟
An epiphany?
我意识到我一直通过
I realized I'd only been
结束他人的痛苦来减轻自己的痛苦
ending the suffering of others to ease my own pain.
我的行为自私多过仁慈
My actions were more selfish than merciful.
所以我发誓再也不这么做了
So I vowed to never do it again.
你不会的
And you won't.
你帮助了卡洛之后
After you help Carlo,
你将永远放下你那可靠的注射器
you'll put away your trusty syringes forever.
抱歉 艾尔玛 我的回答是不行
I'm sorry, Alma. The answer is no.
我得走了
I should go.
伯特伦
Bertram!
我们还没谈完呢
We're not done discussing this.
艾尔玛 我心意已决
Alma, my mind is made up.
你无法改变
There's nothing you can do to change it.
小迪
Hey, Dee.
谢谢你来见我
Hey. Thanks for meeting me.
-到这儿来 -出什么事了
- Come here. - I... Is something wrong?
你还好吗
Is everything all right?
你在电♥话♥里听起来跟奇怪
You sounded so strange on the phone.
没错
Yeah.
我让自己陷入了困境
I've gotten myself into a situation.
那么 我们找个地方
Okay, well, we... We can go somewhere
-我们可以聊聊 好吗 -我不行
- and we can talk about it, right? - Oh, I can't.
我很抱歉突然告诉你这个
And I'm really sorry to spring this on you.
我很喜欢你
I, I like you so much.
比你想象中更爱 但是...
More than you know, but...
我们不能再见面了
we can't see each other anymore.
为什么
Why not?
我不能说
I can't say.
是我做错什么了吗
Did I do something?
老天 不是的
Oh, God, no.
这与你无关 我保证
This has nothing to do with you. I promise.
不管是什么 我们可以谈谈
Well, whatever it is, we... We can talk about it.
一如既往
Like we always do.
你真是个好人 韦恩
You're such a good guy, Vern.
你值得拥有这世上所有的幸福
And I think you deserve all the happiness in the world.
等等 小迪
Wait, Dee.
小迪
Dee!
你好啊
Oh, hello there.
格蕾丝
Hey, Grace.
真是惊喜啊
What a surprise.
这里发生了什么
What is going on?
我
Oh, I...
我只是觉得我的花♥园♥需要稍微打扮一下
just thought my garden could use a little spiffing up.
是啊 我理解
Oh, yeah, well, I understand.
新项目能让我们忘却烦恼
New projects help us take our minds off our troubles.
这可不是我唯一的新项目哦
Oh. Well, that's not the only new project I'm working on.
相信我 喝茶吗
Believe you me. Tea?
我还是不明白为什么丽塔对你态度如此恶劣
I still don't know why Rita treated you so badly.
我问遍了俱乐部的成员
I asked all the ladies in the club
想打听她们是否知道什么我不知道的事
if they knew something I didn't.
有发现吗
Any theories?
没有
No.
但她一直都闷闷不乐的
But she's always been a very unhappy person.
倒也不奇怪
Not surprised,
-毕竟嫁给了那样的人 -什么意思
- given who she's married to. - What does that mean?
其实啊
Apparently,
卡洛就是个怪物
Carlo was something of an ogre.
在他中风之前
Before he had the stroke,
他还家暴丽塔
he used to beat Rita.
这太糟糕了
That is just awful.
请继续讲
Please... go on.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
你好久都没做过樱桃派了
It's been ages since you baked a cherry pie.
是啊
Yes, well,
我想做些特别的事
I wanted to do something special
为今早说的话道歉
to apologize for this morning.
关于你让我去帮助卡洛吗
Oh, when you asked me to help Carlo?
是的
Yes.
我并没有全盘托出
You see, I-I wasn't completely honest with you.
有些重要细节没跟你说
I held back some important details.
是我错了 抱歉
That was wrong of me. I'm sorry.
你指的是什么细节
What details are you referring to?
事实是 我根本不管卡洛死活
Well... the truth is, I don't care about Carlo at all.
而且他的确活该被病痛折磨
In fact, I think he deserves every bit of pain that he's in.
如果你是这样想的
Well, if that's the way you feel,
为什么还要我帮他解脱
why would you want me to hasten his death?
因为我关心丽塔
Because I care about Rita.
伯特
Oh, Bertie.
卡洛是个人♥渣♥
Carlo is an awful man.
他以前会暴打丽塔
He used to beat her. Savagely.
丽塔说到他的残暴的时候都哭了
Rita wept when she spoke of his cruelty.
太糟糕了
That's horrible.
幸好他没法再打她了
Thank God he can't hurt her anymore.
是的 但她还得继续照顾他
Yes, but now she has to take care of him.
你能想象吗
And can you imagine?
被迫去照顾折磨你的人
Being forced to nurse your tormentor?
她非常难过
She's so unhappy.
借酒消愁 不顾自己的健康
Drinking and neglecting her own health.
我担心她会死在卡洛前面
I fear that she might die before Carlo does.
真可怜
That poor woman.
但你能帮助她
But you could help her.
伯特伦
Oh, Bertram.
你想这么做 我知道你想的
You want to. I know you do.
你无法忽视这样的痛苦
You can't ignore that kind of suffering.
我只是想要你
All I'm asking for
进行最后一次仁慈之举
is one final act of mercy.
拜托了
Please.
救救我的朋友
Save my friend.
好吧
All right.
我会去做
I'll do it.
上帝保佑你 伯特
Bless you, Bertie.
不如给这个派加点料吧
You know what would be nice on this pie?
来点冰淇淋
Some ice cream.
-太美味了 -是吧
- Sounds delicious. - Doesn't it?
回到这里高兴吗
Are you glad to be back?
当然啦
You know I am.
快看
Ah, hey, look.
这是我们的老朋友墨菲床
It's our old pal Mr. Murphy.
我都忘了这消防通道
I forgot there was a fire escape here.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表