剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
所以你承认了
So you admit it?
太冒险了
There's risk.
我不会让自己有事的
I am not going to get myself killed.
你们这些人都这么说
That's what they all say.
菲尔科特太太 做私♥家♥侦♥探♥是我的收入来源
Mrs. Fillcot, being a P.I. Is, is how I make my living.
为什么不开出租车
Why not drive a taxi?
或者在工厂上班
Or work in a factory?
这些更安全的工作也能把钱赚回家
There are safer ways to bring home a paycheck.
你是要求我放弃现在的工作吗
Are you asking me to quit my job?
维恩
Oh, Vern.
你要我
You're asking me
祝福你和我女儿草率的联姻
to bless this hasty union with my daughter.
而她还怀着另一个男人的孩子
And she's pregnant with another man's child?
适当的妥协会让家庭变得更幸福
A little compromise makes for happier families.
你不这样觉得吗
Don't you agree?
谢谢你来看我
Thank you for coming by.
-你在电♥话♥里好像很沮丧 -是的
- You sounded upset on the phone. - I am.
我注意到了一些不好的事情
Something unpleasant came to my attention.
这涉及到丽塔和我
It involves Rita and me...
还有你
and you as well.
我
Me?
爸爸去世的那晚
The night Papa died,
我们回到这儿然后 你知道的
when we came back here and... you know.
怎么了
What about it?
现在看来那天有人在拍照
It appears there were photographs taken.
拍我们
Of us.
赤身
Undressed.
听着 关于那些照片
Listen, uh, about those photos...
你知道照片的事
You knew about them?
是的
Well, yeah.
那时候丽塔来找我 我
When Rita came to me, I...
她也试图要勒索你吗
She tried to blackmail you, too?
是的
She sure did.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道她跟踪了我们
I didn't know she had us followed.
她很卑鄙
She's sneaky, that one.
不 她可恶至极
No, she's hateful.
攻击我是一回事
You know, one thing is to attack me,
但把一个无辜青年卷进她的复仇...
but to drag an innocent young man into her vendetta...
你打算怎么做
What ya gonna do?
那你真的觉得她杀了卡洛吗
So, do you really think she killed Carlo?
如果不是她 还会是谁
Well, if not her, then who?
我也一直在想
That's what I keep wondering.
这么说 你不生我的气
So... you're not angry at me?
生你的气
At you?
不 我们情比金坚
No. We're golden.
我很高兴
I'm so glad.
我们的女仆今天不干了
You know, our maid quit today.
爸爸去世 而丽塔进了监狱
And with Papa gone and Rita in jail...
我要独自一人待在这冰冷
I'm going to be all by myself in this cold,
空荡的房♥子里
empty house.
如果你想留在这里陪着我
And I wouldn't mind it so much if you were here
我是不会太介意的
to keep me company.
你是想让我搬进来吗
Are you asking me to move in?
搬到这里
Here?
我需要一个让我起床的理由
I need a reason to get up in the mornings.
而且我希望有个人能给予关爱
And it would be very nice to have someone to take care of.
这个
Well...
我自然不想让你孤身一人
I sure wouldn't want you to be lonely.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my darling boy.
你很冷吧
Hey, you're cold.
我去帮你生火
Let me start you a fire.
斯库特
Oh, Scooter.
你已燃起我的心火
You already have.
-谢谢妈妈 -谢谢 -晚安
- Thanks, Mom. - Thank you. - Night.
-小心驾驶 -保重
- Of course. Drive safely. - Take care.
我看到你和我妈妈在厨房♥聊天
Saw you talking to my mom in the kitchen.
你们在聊些什么
What was that all about?
她想让我别再干侦探这一行了
She wants me to stop being a detective.
什么
What?
她担心我会被坏蛋枪杀
She's worried I'll get shot by a crook,
然后你就成寡妇了
and you'll be a widow.
天啊
Oh, geez.
那么她觉得你以后应该干什么工作
So, what does she think you'll do for a living?
她提议我去当出租车司机
She suggested I drive a taxi.
我宁愿和私♥家♥侦♥探♥睡在一起
I'd rather sleep with a private detective.
那好吧
Well...
问题解决了
that settles that.
说来有趣
You know, it... it's funny.
你妈妈一开始并不介意我的工作
Your mom didn't seem to mind my job at first.
是啊
Yeah.
但她在听说你可能会帮丽塔之后就变得奇怪了
She only got weird when you said you might help Rita.
考虑到丽塔是怎么对待你和你妈妈的
Considering what Rita did to you and your mom,
也许我不应该接这个案子
maybe I shouldn't take the case.
你认为丽塔是无辜的吗
Do you think Rita is innocent?
是的
I do.
那就去做吧
Then take the job.
你确定
Are you sure?
我们就要有一个孩子了
We got a baby on the way.
如果丽塔愿意出大钱的话
And if Rita's willing to pay top dollar...
那你妈妈怎么办
But what about your mom?
我想让她喜欢我
I want her to like me.
宝贝
Honey.
她马上就是你的岳母了
She's going to be your mother-in-law.
她永远都不会喜欢你的
She will never like you.
今晚可真是惊喜不断啊 你觉得呢
This evening was certainly full of surprises. Don't you think?
你要生一整晚闷气吗
Are you going to sulk all night?
你下套让我杀害了丽塔的丈夫
You trick me into killing Rita's husband.
你怎么还有胆子抱怨我生气
Then you have the nerve to complain that I'm sulking?
为什么 艾尔玛
Why, Alma?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do it?
我告诉过你了
I told you.
丽塔对我很残酷
Rita was cruel to me.
这其中肯定还有别的缘由
There's got to be more to it than that.
等你能解释为什么做出如此令人发指的行为
When you're able to explain your shocking conduct,
就到沙发那儿来找我
come down to the sofa.
在那里跟我解释清楚
Explain it to me there.
我今晚就睡那里
That's where I'll be sleeping tonight.
卢米斯先生
Mr. Loomis?
早上六点
Six in the morning.
你这么早来这里做什么
What are you doing here so early?
我欠你个人情 弗兰克
I owe you one, Frank.
-给你五分钟 -够了
- You got five minutes. - That's all I need.
我会接你的案子
I'm going to take your case.
好极了
Wonderful.
我没想到你会接
I didn't think you would.
我知道你不怎么喜欢我
I know you don't think much of me.
我不需要喜欢你才能觉得你是无辜的
I don't got to like you to think you're innocent.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
So...
我需要你所有仇人的名单
I'm going to need a list of all your enemies.
全部吗
All of 'em?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
五分钟可不够
You're going to need more than five minutes.
你好 希望不会太早
Hi. Oh, I hope it's not too early.
一点也不
Not at all.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
我家一团糟
My house is a mess.
-我们出去说 -好吧
- Let's, let's talk out here. - Oh, all right.
艾尔玛
Oh, Alma.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表