剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
If that's what you want.
如果你再这样的话我是怎么说的来着
What did I say I'd do to you if this happened again?
我怎么说的
What did I say?!
丑婊♥子♥
You ugly bitch.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
他说我丑 谁管他死没死
He called me ugly. Who cares?
走吧
Come on.
2万块
$20,000?
伊莎贝尔是这么说的
That's what Isabel said.
她明天晚上就要
And she wants it by tomorrow night.
这钱咱们很显然得给
We'll obviously have to pay it.
我明天一早就去银行
I'll go to the bank in the morning
把咱们户头的钱都取出来
and empty our savings account.
我们连1万块都没有
We barely have 10,000.
那我就去申请二次抵押贷款什么的
Then I'll have to get a second mortgage or something.
你觉得她能多给咱们点时间吗
Do you think she'd give us more time?
我觉得她不打算讨价还价
I think she'd prefer not to negotiate.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我跟你说过凡事都是有后果的
I told you, actions have consequences.
现在咱们掉在你挖的坑里
And now here we are, swimming in the foul swamp
爬不出来了
that you have dug for us.
你知道吗...
You know...
我们可以把这个问题彻底地...
We could handle the situation...
解决掉
permanently.
不行
No!
如果凡事都有后果
Well, if actions have consequences,
那伊莎贝尔不也一样吗
shouldn't that apply to Isabel too?
看在上帝的份上 收手吧
For the love of God, just stop.
如果我们给她钱
If we pay her,
她会一次又一次回来勒索
she'll just come back again and again,
直到我们分文不剩
until the well runs dry.
你对我有一丝感情吗
Do you love me? At all?
什么 当然了
What? Of course I do.
那这次就别争了 照你丈夫的要求...
Then, for once, stop arguing and do what your husband demands--
不对 恳求 做吧
no, no-- implores you to do.
如果你做不到
And if you can't...
那这或许压根不算婚姻
Well, perhaps, this isn't a marriage at all.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去睡客房♥
I'm going to sleep in the guest room.
等你没那么致命了我再回床上
I'll return to our bed when you're a little less lethal.
你好 请问你是约斯特夫人的侄子吗
Hi. Are you Mrs. Yost's nephew?
对 我是欧文 你是谁
Yeah, I'm Irving. Who are you?
小迪·菲尔科特 我住在隔壁
Dee Fillcot. I live next door.
我想告诉你
I wanted you to know
你姨妈出门的时候我父母一直帮她看狗
my parents have been looking after your aunt's dog while she's away.
警♥察♥认为她死了
The cops think she's dead.
他们找到尸体了吗
Did they find her body?
还没有 但她绝对被抢劫了
Not yet, but she was definitely robbed.
警♥察♥说抢劫她的人
The cops say whoever robbed her
很可能杀了她
probably killed her.
抢劫 你确定吗
Robbed? Are you sure?
对 他们从房♥子里拿了一堆东西
Yeah, they took a bunch of stuff from the house.
一个雕花玻璃瓶 一个古董黄铜壶
A cut-glass vase, an antique brass pitcher,
还有一幅值钱的法国油画
and a fancy French painting worth lots of money.
法国油画
French painting.
可能还有其他东西丢了
There may be other stuff missing, too.
我还在列清单
I'm still doing inventory.
所以你要是不介意
So, if you don't mind.
没事 你继续吧
Yeah. Yeah, go ahead.
卡斯蒂罗小姐在吗
Is Miss Castillo here?
我是名私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 正在调查她父亲的死
I'm a P.I. Investigating her father's death.
抱歉
I am sorry.
她现在不在家
She is not at home.
没事 我等着她
That's okay. I'll wait.
-她可能还得一会 这位... -卢米斯先生
- She may be some time, Mr., uh... - Loomis
是他的名字
is his name.
斯库特
Scooter.
看看你
Well, look at you.
你可以走了 奥托
You can go now, Otto.
别担心 我的老伙计不会待太久
Don't worry, my old pal won't be staying long.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
为丽塔工作
Working for Rita.
她说她被诬陷了
She says she's being framed.
咱们进去说
Let's talk in here.
我不相信小阿道夫
I don't trust Adolph, Jr.
我想帮丽塔
I'd love to help Rita.
我那晚没上楼
I never went upstairs that night.
我不知道卡洛怎么了
I don't know what happened to Carlo.
是啊 你忙着在下面干♥她♥继女呢
Yeah. You were down here screwing her daughter-in-law.
告诉你吧 我现在和凯瑟琳同居了
Just so you know, I'm living with Catherine now.
而且我们感情越来越好
And we've developed sincere feelings for each other.
这是块新表吗
That a new watch?
听着 我很忙
Look, I'm busy.
所以你要是没别的事...
So, if there's nothing else...
有个问题
One question.
有没有可能
Now, is there a chance
那晚房♥子里还有其他人
that anyone else was in this house that night?
据我所知 只有我 凯瑟琳 丽塔 伊莎贝尔
As far as I know, it was just me, Catherine, Rita and Isabel.
还有你在外面拍照
And you, outside, taking photos.
我把照片给了伊莎贝尔
And I gave those photos to Isabel.
然后她就回来要钱了
Then she came back wanting money.
她暗示在我拍的照片中
She hinted that one of my photos
有一张可以证明丽塔是无辜的
could prove that Rita's innocent.
我在想可能我拍到了别人
I'm thinking that maybe I got somebody on film,
我们不认识的人
somebody we don't know about.
我那晚和凯瑟琳在这沙发上的时候
When I was here with Catherine, on the sofa that night,
我好像听到了一些声音
I thought I heard something.
像是关门声
Like a door closing.
也许当时确实有其他人
Maybe someone else was here.
谢谢 斯库特
Thanks, Scooter.
这正是我想知道的
That's what I needed to hear.
很高兴帮忙
Glad to help.
斯库特
Hey, Scooter.
你平时会想小迪·菲尔科特吗
You ever think about Dee Fillcot?
当然 偶尔会
Sure. Now and then.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
忘了她
Forget about her.
卢米斯先生
Mr. Loomis?
我很好奇
I was curious.
既然你是斯库特先生的老朋友
Since you are an old friend of Mr. Scooter,
那你应该去过他以前住的公♥寓♥吧
I assume you have been to his old apartment?
去过 为什么这么问
Yeah. Why do you ask?
他想让我去取几件他留下的东西
He wants me to retrieve a few items he left behind.
我不好意思说
I am embarrassed to say that
我看不出来他写的什么
I cannot read his handwriting.
这地址是 8
Is the address, uh, um, eight...
他住在红木路812号♥
He lived at 812 Rosewood.
在唐人街中间
In the middle of Chinatown.
红木路812号♥ 没错
812 Rosewood. That is it.
谢谢
Thank you.
早
Morning.
我昨晚想到了一个妙计
I had a brilliant idea last night.
我不想和你说话
I'm not talking to you.
为什么
Why?
因为你是个坏女人
Because you're a horrible woman.
我想到了个办法 我们一分钱不用出
I've come up with a way for us to pay off Isabel
也不用杀死伊莎贝尔 就能把她打发走
that leaves her breathing and won't cost us a cent.
真的吗
Really?
现在没那么坏了 是吧
Not so horrible now, am I?
是的 你有什么办法
Yes, yes. What's your idea?
我们卖♥♥掉约斯特太太的东西
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表