剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
我会补偿你的
Hey, I'll make it up to you.
妈的
Damn it.
需要搭车吗
Need a lift?
维恩
Vern.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
重要吗 你都成落汤鸡了
What does it matter? You're soaked.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
我没有在跟踪你
I am not following you.
那你连续两个晚上来这里干什...
Then what are you doing here for the second night in a...?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
就是你在跟踪斯库特吗
You're the one tailing Scooter?
这就是你一直来餐馆的原因
Is that why you've been coming into the diner?
这个之后再聊 赶紧上车
Well, we'll discuss it later. Just get in.
不要
No.
小迪
Dee.
等等
Hold up.
你这臭跟踪狂
You're a dirty gumshoe.
就算我是呢
So what if I am?
你这样会得重感冒的
You are going to catch your death out here.
那关你什么事
Well, why do you care?
还需要理由吗
Do I need a reason?
好了
Okay.
说吧 你家在哪
Now, where's home?
我不回家
I'm not going home.
我要去汽车旅馆
I need a motel.
好吧 我知道一家
Okay. I know one.
很干净而且安全
It's clean. It's safe.
我有个问题
I got a question.
你是斯库特的有钱情人雇来的吗
Did Scooter's rich lady friend hire you?
对
Yeah.
她不信任他
She doesn't trust him.
显然不无道理
Apparently, with good reason.
我不敢相信你收了那个女人的钱跟踪他
I can't believe you took that woman's money to follow him.
我还以为你是个好人
I thought you were a good guy.
如果那小子是你男朋友
If that haircut is your boyfriend,
那你也没资格评判谁是好人
you're not much of a judge on what makes a good guy.
我们安排好了的
We have an arrangement.
能行得通
It works.
可能我傻 但是...
Well, maybe I'm dumb, but...
我永远也理解不了你看上他哪点了
I'll never understand what you see in him.
他长得像个电影明星
He looks like a movie star.
我这样的女孩永远配不上那种长相的男人
Girls like me never end up with guys who look like him.
是啊
Yeah.
没错 我忍♥受了很多
Yeah, I put up with a lot.
但每周两次 我能拥有一小时他的美貌
But for an hour, twice a week, I own his beauty.
在那60分钟里
During that 60 minutes,
我会忘了所有我喜欢过的男人
I forget about all the guys I had crushes on,
忘了所有
all those jerks
从不肯搭理我的混♥蛋♥
who never gave me the time of day, and...
我会原谅他们
...and I forgive 'em.
就一点点
Just a little.
听着 我很抱歉 如果我
Look, I'm sorry if I...
开车就行
Just drive.
管理这个地方的前台是我一个朋友
The desk clerk who runs this place is a pal of mine.
当年我还是警♥察♥时 曾帮他摆脱困境
I helped him out of a jam once, back when I was a cop.
他会好好照顾你的
He'll take good care of you.
小迪
Dee?
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
你的老板
The woman you work for?
我不能说
I can't say.
这样不专业
It wouldn't be professional.
你觉得她爱斯库特吗
Do you think she loves Scooter?
我不知道
Haven't a clue.
我只知道 她不想跟人分享他
All I know is, she doesn't want to share him.
这世上满是男人
You know, the world's full of men.
多的是会好好待你的正派人
Decent men who'd treat you right.
如果你遇到了 请告诉他快点
Well, if you meet one, tell him to hurry it up.
我已经厌倦了等待
I'm tired of waiting.
我会放话出去的
I'll get the word out.
那么
So...
你要对那位有钱女士怎样描述我呢
what are you going to say to this rich lady about me?
你是指斯库特的佣人吗
You mean Scooter's maid?
你能对那位可爱的老太太说些什么呢
Well, what can you say about that sweet old woman?
她的心地那么善良
She's got a heart of gold.
再见
Well, I'll see you.
我错了
I was wrong.
你是个好人
You are a good guy.
伯特伦
Bertram?
那是什么
What is that?
是 是一封信
It's-it's a letter.
"在你读这封信时 我已经"
"By the time you read this, I will be..."
伯特伦 这是份自杀遗言吗
Bertram, is this a suicide note?
这瓶中的药
The drug in this vial...
会让我的死看上去像是心脏病发
will make my death seem like a heart attack.
你可以除掉证据
You can dispose of the evidence
告诉别人我一直在抱怨有胸痛
and tell people I'd been complaining of chest pains.
没人需要知道我是自杀的
No one has to know I took my life.
或者为什么
Or why.
你真的是史上最自私的男人
You really are the most selfish man that ever lived.
我只是在为你着想 艾尔玛
I was only thinking of you, Alma.
想要让你免受痛苦
Trying to spare you pain.
通过自杀吗
By killing yourself?
留下我一人生活 没有我爱的丈夫
Leaving me alone without the husband that I love?
我没想到你还爱我
I didn't think you still loved me.
我当然还爱你
Well, of course I still love you.
你或许是个精神错乱的疯子
You might be a demented lunatic,
但你仍然是我的伯特
but you're still my Bertie.
你要傻站在那吗
Are you just going to just stand there?
帮我擦干啊
Help me dry.
我凌乱了
I'm confused.
我以为你会向警♥察♥告发我
I thought you were going to turn me in to the police.
我更凌乱
You can't be half as confused as I am.
我会满足你一切需求 艾尔玛
I'll do whatever it is you ask, Alma.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
我想要回我从前的生活
I want my old life back!
我想要假装这一切都没发生过
I want to pretend none of this ever happened!
这也是我想要的
That's what I want, too.
也许我们可以把这事抛诸脑后
Perhaps we can put it all behind us,
再也不提起
never speak of it again.
光是不提起可不够 伯特伦
It's not enough not to speak of it, Bertram.
杀戮必须停止
The killing has got to stop!
好吧
All right.
不
No.
发誓
Swear it.
我要你庄严宣誓
Give me your solemn oath.
-再也不杀人 -永远不吗
- Never again. - Ever?
伯特伦
Bertram.
行 我发誓
Fine. I swear.
我绝对不会再杀人了
I'll never kill anyone, ever again.
这样的话
In that case...
这样的话什么
In that, in that case what?
你就不需要这些了 对吗
You won't be needing these. Will you?
是的 我会把它们放回阁楼
No. I'll put them back in the attic.
不 不
No, no.
这些要扔进垃圾堆
These are going in the trash.
你不能丢掉它们
You can't toss them.
那样我们就玷辱了这些人的记忆
We'd be dishonoring those people's memories.
记忆正是我要避免的东西
Memories are exactly what I'm trying to avoid.
艾尔玛 等等
Alma, wait.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表