剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
谁跟你说的
Who told you this?
卡洛的女儿
Carlo's daughter
雇了一名侦探调查丽塔的过去
hired a detective to look into Rita's past.
失陪一下 有新客人来了
Oh, excuse me. New arrival.
露 你听说最新消息了吗
Lu, ah! Have you heard the latest?
太可怕了 我等不及要告诉你了
It's awful, and I can't wait to tell you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个位子有人了
That seat is taken.
我不会坐太久
Oh, I won't be long.
怎么了
Well...
对不起 只是
I'm sorry, it's just...
我觉得我的一生都是为了这一刻 而且
I feel as if my entire life has led up to this moment, and it's...
让人不知所措
It's overwhelming.
你在胡言乱语什么
What are you babbling about?
你即将发表一篇演讲
You are about to make a speech
告诉大家你打算退出竞选
telling everyone that you plan to drop out of the race
花♥园♥俱乐部主席一职
for presidency of the Garden Club.
还有
And...
你打算支持我参选
that you intend to endorse my candidacy.
你到底有多醉
Just how drunk are you?
没醉
Not drunk.
开心
Happy.
甚至有点飘飘然
Sublime, even.
我终于能掌控自己的命运了
You see, I am finally in control of my own destiny.
我从来没有过
I never have been, you know.
直到此时此刻
Not until this very moment.
帕姆来了
Pam is here.
我去打个招呼
I'm going to say hi.
我还没说完
We're not done here.
你以为你在跟谁说话
Who do you think you're talking to?
我想
I think...
我在和日落王宫酒店的一位顾客说话
I'm talking to a patron of the Sunset Palace Hotel.
是的
Yes.
我知道你和格蕾丝的事
I know all about you and Grace.
我不知道你听说了什么
I don't know what you've heard.
我当时在场
I was there.
我看到你了
I saw you.
请不要告诉任何人
Please, don't tell anyone.
如果这事传出去
If this got out...
你会被羞辱 你丈夫会跟你离婚
You'd be humiliated, and your husband would divorce you.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我不会说出去的
I won't breathe a word.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你会发表声明吗
So, you'll make the announcement then?
我只是需要
I-I jus-- I just need to, um...
先去洗手间
...go to the ladies' room first.
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
去吧 好好哭吧 都发泄出来
Go. Have a good cry. Get it all out.
我们不能让你在众人面前崩溃
We can't have you breaking down in front of people.
我从没想过你会这么无情
I never thought you could be so ruthless.
我也没想到
Neither did I.
说实话 我
To be honest, I'm...
我对自己刮目相看
I'm rather impressed with myself.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
跟我来
Follow me.
亲爱的
Darling.
我得去趟商店
Hey. I just got to run to the store.
但晚饭快好了
But dinner's almost ready.
我马上就会回来
I'll be back in two shakes.
我去开车 我们可以跟着他
I can get the car. We can follow him,
看看他去见谁
find out who he is meeting.
我知道他要去见谁
I know who he's meeting.
亲爱的
Honey.
你在家吗
You home?
我需要跟你聊一聊
I need to talk.
是很重要的事情
It's real important.
维恩
Vern?
小迪 我在处理一个很重要的案件
不用等我了
首先
Well, uh, first...
我们肯定都要感谢准备了这么好的派对的
I'm sure we all want to thank our hostess for a lovely party.
一如既往优雅的女主人 梅维斯
Elegant as always, Mavis.
是的
Yes.
我也需要...
Uh, I also need to...
放一个小的爆♥炸♥性新闻
drop a little bombshell.
女士们
Ladies.
我决定不再竞选园艺俱乐部的主席了
I've decided not to run for Garden Club president.
不
Oh, no.
我的私人生活变得
My personal life has become,
有点复杂
uh, rather complicated.
所以我打算退出竞选
So, I'm-I'm stepping back.
但我打算在此
But I would like to take this moment
来背书
to endorse...
艾尔玛·菲尔科特竞选
Alma Fillcot for the job.
我认为她完全有能力...
I absolutely think she has what it takes to...
胜任这个权力很大的职位
hold a position of power.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你不应该开车 菲尔科特先生
Don't think you should be driving, Mr. Fillcot.
我给你叫辆车吧
Let me call you a cab?
今晚很愉快
It's a lovely night.
我走回去就好了
I'll walk.
但...
But...
如果在回程的路上
It would be lovelier
再能有些美酒作伴
if I could have a drop more liquid refreshment
就会更愉快了
to sample on the way home.
你能再给我倒点吗
Would you fill me up?
我觉得你已经喝得够多了
I think you've had enough.
总得问一问
It was worth a shot.
你好 菲尔科特女士
Hello, Mrs. Fillcot.
我们需要聊一聊
We need to talk.
斯库特
Scooter.
你来了
You came.
你刚刚是以为我抛弃你了吗
Did you think I'd just abandon you?
我不确定
I wasn't sure.
其他人都抛弃我了
Everyone else has.
我给你带了几件衣服
I got you some clothes.
还有一些现金
And, uh, some cash.
我能拿到的都给你拿了
Whatever I could lay my hands on.
能勉强过活了
It's enough to get me by.
至少够我用到想清楚之后该怎么办
At least until I figure out my next move.
我 我该回去了
I-I should get back.
凯瑟琳管我管得很严
Catherine's got me on a tight leash.
保重
Take care.
她让你开心吗
Does she make you happy?
当然
Sure.
她对我真的很好
She's real nice to me.
我对你不总是很好 对吗
I wasn't always so nice, was I?
是的 宝贝
No, baby.
没错
You weren't.
我知道你是个好人
I know you're a good person.
只是你...
It's just you're...
你很难以捉摸
You're pretty complicated.
我有没有告诉过你我也成长于一个贫困家庭
Did I ever tell you I grew up poor?
全家人都被当成垃圾对待
My whole family was treated like trash.
有一天 我求上帝让我变得富有而美丽
So, one day I asked God to make me rich and beautiful.
让所有人都嫉妒我
So people would envy me.
因为只有那样人们才能善待你
'Cause that's the only time folks treat you right.
当你拥有他们渴望得到的东西时
When you got something they want.
这世道或许就是如此
I suppose that's true.
但当我进了监狱
But when I was sitting in jail,
我才明白 上帝给了我想要的一切
I realized that God gave me everything I wanted,
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表