剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
《致命女人》前情提要
Previously on Why Women Kill...
她值得美好地死去
She deserved a beautiful death.
你让她安乐死
You put her to sleep?
把她当成狗
Like she was a dog?
她即将遭受极大的痛苦
She was on the verge of so much suffering.
-他们都如此 -他们都如此
- They all were. - They all were?
极乐公园园艺俱乐部不能
The Elysian Park Garden Club can't be associated
跟社会丑闻扯上关系
with a public scandal.
那就尴尬了
That would be awkward.
接吧
Go ahead.
别让你的富家女友等太久了
You don't want to keep your rich girlfriend waiting.
斯库特 我一直在想
Scooter, I've been thinking.
你愿意跟我一起住吗
How'd you like to come live with me?
那卡洛呢
Well, what about Carlo?
医生说他就像是被困在了自己身体里
The doctors say it's like he's trapped in his own body.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我给你带了份礼物
I brought you a present.
你丈夫 来吧 爸爸
Your husband. Come on, Papa.
回家真好
Home sweet home.
-你是斯库特的有钱情人雇来的吗 -对
- Did Scooter's rich lady friend hire you? - Yeah.
我以为你会向警♥察♥告发我
I thought you were going to turn me into the police.
你已经谋杀了几十个人
You have murdered dozens of people.
不能再死人了
There will be no more death!
一定会有很多问题的
There's going to be so many questions.
早上好 约斯特太太
Good morning, Mrs. Yost.
卡萝尔·约斯特太太
Mrs. Carol Yost had lived next door
在艾尔玛·菲尔科特隔壁住了20年
to Alma Fillcot for 20 years.
艾尔玛为了跟她邻居做朋友什么都做过
And Alma had done everything she could to befriend her neighbor.
她邀请约斯特太太参加生日派对
She had invited Mrs. Yost to birthday parties,
后院烧烤
to backyard barbecues
圣诞节歌♥咏会
and to Christmas sing-a-longs.
但约斯特太太总是拒绝
But Mrs. Yost always declined
参加艾尔玛的任何聚会
to attend any of Alma's gatherings.
直到菲尔科特夫妇举♥行♥葬礼的那晚
Until the night the Fillcots threw a funeral.
约斯特太太这次被迫参加 因为...
Mrs. Yost was forced to attend this time, because, well...
她是主宾
...she was the guest of honor.
不该再挖深一点吗
Shouldn't the hole be deeper?
没法再往下挖了
I can't go any deeper.
到处都是管子
There are pipes everywhere.
我 我不...
I... I don't...
你抬她的胳膊 我抬她的腿
Hey, grab her arms. I'll get her legs.
-准备好没 -嗯
- Ready? - Yes.
好了 我们要不要先说几句话
Okay. Should we say a few words first?
不
No.
万一哪个邻居决定半夜出来散步呢
What if one of our neighbors decides to take a midnight stroll?
那至少可以给她放点花吧
Can we at least bury her with some flowers?
当然 那会很不错
Oh, of course. Yes, that would be lovely.
好的
Yes. Okay.
花
Yes. Flowers...
-不不不 -怎么了
- No, no, no. - Mm?
不要雏菊 约斯特太太讨厌雏菊
Not daisies. Mrs. Yost hated those.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我们在栅栏旁聊过一次
Oh. We talked once, over the fence.
-聊雏菊 -这个
- About daisies? - Well...
主要就是聊花
flowers in general.
她以前跟她老公种兰花
She used to grow orchids with her husband.
-我都不知道 -是啊
- I didn't know that. - Yes.
她对植物有很多有意思的看法
She was full of all sorts of fascinating botanical opinions.
她评价过我的花♥园♥吗
Oh. Did she ever say anything about my garden?
这么多年来
All these years,
我都一直想知道约斯特太太的想法
I've always wondered what Mrs. Yost thought of it.
我好像看到远处有人朝这走来
I think I can see someone coming in the distance.
我们回头再聊这个
Let's discuss this later.
伯特伦
Bertram.
她说了什么
What did she say?
约斯特太太觉得你的花♥园♥很普通
Mrs. Yost thought your garden was common.
普通
Common?
她认为罂粟花和雏菊是...
She felt that poppies and daisies were...
缺乏野心的花
unambitious flowers.
选择这些花种的园艺师...
Designed for gardeners with a more...
审美都很乏味
pedestrian taste.
她真这么说了吗
She really said that?
是的 我很遗憾
Yes. I'm so sorry.
不 这很好
No. It's good.
我终于知道了 是好事
It's good that I finally know.
我现在准备好埋葬约斯特太太了
I am now prepared to bury Mrs. Yost.
好
Okay.
看着约斯特太太被掩埋
As she watched Mrs. Yost's burial,
艾尔玛的受伤心情
Alma's hurt feelings were soothed
逐渐被讽刺的想法抚慰
by the most ironic of thoughts.
那个过去二十年来
The woman who'd spent 20 years
一直看不起她种的花的女人
looking down on her flowers...
如今只能永远
would now spend eternity
仰视她的花
looking up at them.
致命女人
第二季 第三集
第二天早上
The next morning,
艾尔玛·菲尔科特醒来时有个可怕的想法
Alma Fillcot awoke with a horrible thought.
她现在有不可告人的秘密
She was now a woman with a secret.
这念头太令人心烦
This idea was so disturbing,
以致她没注意到她世界的色彩
she failed to notice the colors of her world had changed
发生了细微变化
ever so slightly.
一切都比之前更鲜艳了
And everything was more vibrant than before.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, my darling.
我在煮培根和鸡蛋
I'm cooking bacon and eggs.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
不太饿
Not terribly.
也许你更想来块松饼
Perhaps you'd prefer, a-a muffin?
有玉米或蓝莓口味
You've got corn or blueberry.
你真觉得今天适合吃松饼吗
Do you really think that this is a day for muffins?
我在假装没事发生
I'm pretending nothing happened.
这是你想要的 不是吗
That's what you wanted, right?
希望我们像往常一样
For us to go about how we were.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
别以为我帮你埋了一具尸体
Don't think that just because I helped you bury a body
我就忘了你杀了几十个人
I've forgotten the dozens of people that you have killed.
要忘掉那种事 我...
To forget something like that, I...
可能需要些时间
It might take a while.
那是肯定的
Most certainly.
但与此同时 我们需要想个计划
But in the meantime, we need to come up with a plan.
-什么计划 -就是
- For what? - Well...
约斯特太太的朋友很快会注意到她失踪了
Mrs. Yost's friends will soon notice she's missing.
她们会问问题
They'll ask questions,
我们得有答案
and we need to have some answers.
我在考虑这个问题
I've been thinking about that.
我不太清楚她是否有朋友
I'm not so sure she had any friends.
我每天在花♥园♥工作几小时
I work out in my garden for several hours, every day.
看见她进进出出
I saw her go out. I saw her come home.
从来没见过有人来拜访她
What I never saw was someone stopping by for a visit.
可能这就是她心情总不太好的原因吧
Hmm. Perhaps that's why she was always in a bad mood.
-她就是太寂寞了 -不见得
- She was just lonely. - Not too lonely.
20年来
You know, in 20 years,
她一次也没邀请过我去喝咖啡
she never once asked me over for coffee?
我回来了
Hello?
我打扰到你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
-完全没有 -没有
- Not at all. - No. No.
你们还好吗
How are you two doing?
-还行 -对
- Oh, we're fine. - Yes.
一切都很好
Everything's fine...
对 你妈妈和我昨晚和解了 很成功
Yes, your mother and I reconciled last night. Quite beautifully.
就那样吗
Just like that?
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表