剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
巷子里有个女的死了
There's a dead woman in the alley.
-什么 -发生了什么
- What? - What's happening?
-什么 -发生了什么
- What? - What's happening?
艾尔玛
Alma?
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness...
艾尔玛
Alma.
我在找丽塔·卡斯蒂罗
I'm looking for Rita Castillo.
我知道她经常来这里
I know she comes here a lot.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
伯特
Bertie?
伯特
Bertie?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你好啊 我的爱人
Hello, my love.
这都是什么
What is all this?
我全都认了
I took the blame for all of it.
每一桩我都认了
For every death.
然后我告诉维恩你是无辜的
And I told Vern you were innocent of any crime.
我甚至把你的枪给了他以示诚意
I even gave him your gun as a show of good faith.
他还活着
He's still alive?
-你刚说... -我说过我会救你的
- You said... - I said I'd save you.
我也做到了
And I did.
如果你杀了他 你就会被抓起来
If you had killed him, you'd have been caught.
而且 小迪那么喜欢他
And, well, Dee loves him so much.
我们一直想要的就是她能快乐
All we've ever wanted is for her to be happy.
所以...
So...
我也请维恩给我一些时间
I also asked Vern to give me
在他报♥警♥之前跟你告别
some time to say goodbye to you before he phones the police.
告别
Goodbye?
我决定要帮帮我自己
I've decided to help myself.
就像我帮助其他人一样
Like I helped so many others.
那样 你就不用遭受审判的痛苦了
That way, you'll be spared the pain of a trial.
亲爱的
Darling.
为什么你的披肩上有血
Why is there blood on your stole?
我刚刚杀了丽塔
I just killed Rita.
艾尔玛
Alma.
她发现真♥相♥了
She figured it all out.
她打算要告诉所有人
She was going to tell.
我跟不上你了
I can't keep up with you.
你杀得总是比我编的快
You're always a bloody murder ahead of me.
我要怎么办
What am I going to do?
警♥察♥会来的
The police are going to come.
我不能进监狱
I can't go to jail.
或许你可以跟我一起上路
Perhaps you'd like to come with me?
很快 大家就会知道我们最肮脏的秘密
Soon, people will learn our most sordid secrets,
所有人都会唾弃我们
and they'll hate us.
趁着现在还有选择 一起离开吧
Let's leave while the choice is still ours.
等我一下
Give me one second.
伯特
Bertie...
每个人都应该优雅地死去
Everyone deserves a beautiful death.
即便是我们
Even us.
我们不必非得这样
We don't have to do this.
什么
What?
我们太轻易放弃了
We're giving up too easily.
我可以说 是丽塔威胁我
I can say that, that Rita threatened me
我是出于正当防卫
and I was just defending myself.
现在死无对证
She can't contradict me now that she's dead.
可是亲爱的
But, darling...
我能应付警♥察♥
I can handle the police.
我编个故事
I'll think of some kind of story.
我觉得已经有点迟了
I think it's a bit late for that.
不 我很擅长编故事 我反应很快
No, I'm-I'm good at that, thinking on my feet.
对 这是我的优点
Yes. That's something I've learned about myself.
外表美丽固然好 但是...
Beauty is nice, but...
不及智慧有用
it's so much more useful to be clever.
或许还要加上一点冷酷无情
And maybe just a, just a little bit ruthless.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
伯特伦
Bertram.
伯特
Bertie.
再见 我的可人儿
Goodbye, my beautiful girl.
快点 他们随时会到
Hurry. They'll be here any second.
妈
Mom.
爸 我有事要跟你说
Dad, I need to talk to you!
爸爸
Daddy.
爸
Dad.
妈
Mom?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你心爱的父亲已经死了 我亲爱的
Your beloved father has died, my darling.
我只是
I just...
想找个小小的纪念品来纪念他
wanted a little memento to remember him by.
伯特伦·菲尔科特
1949年12月3日
菲尔科特夫妇的恐怖爱情故事
And this is how the gruesome love story
就这样不可避免地走向了这个结局
of Mr. And Mrs. Fillcot came to its inevitable conclusion.
兽医之妻因肆意谋杀被捕
艾尔玛很快落了网
Alma was quickly arrested.
警方开始挖掘证据
And the police went to work digging up evidence.
这桩丑闻给牵扯其中的人多少都带来了些名气
The scandal lent a bit of fame to all of those involved.
菲尔科特案庭审
证人已就位
有些人
And some...
非常享受随之而来的关注
were happy for the attention.
庭审很快结束
The trial was over quickly
园艺俱乐部杀手被判有罪
国内各大报纸纷纷报道
and was covered by every newspaper in the country.
艾尔玛·菲尔科特即将判刑
而这个人生唯一的野心就是能受人瞩目的女人
And the woman whose only ambition in life was to be noticed
发现自己成为了美国历史上最臭名昭著的女杀人犯
found herself the most famous murderess in American history.
正当艾尔玛明白恶名昭彰和流芳百世并不相同时
And while she knew that infamy was not the same as glory,
她发现 如果把眼睛稍微眯起来一点
Alma found, if she just squinted a bit,
两者的画面重叠在一起
the two blurred together
为受害者讨回公道
你是我的英雄
看起来也挺美好的
quite nicely.
血腥花♥园♥中的
艾尔玛·菲尔科特
即使人们呼喊着要她血债血偿
Even the jeers of the crowd crying for her blood
在她听来
sounded to her
恶贯满盈
就像崇拜她的粉丝在为她喝彩一般
like the cheers of adoring fans.
嫁给我
艾尔玛
没错 在她被判死刑的那天
Yes, on the day she was sentenced to die,
艾尔玛终于得到了她一生梦寐以求的东西
Alma got what she had wanted her whole life.
人们终于在看她了
People were finally looking at her.
永别了
所有人
And each one of them
都知道了她的名字
knew her name.
对一位一辈子都不受人待见的
And for a middle-aged woman
中年妇女来说
who had gone unnoticed for so long...
这确实是
it was truly
一个圆♥满♥的结局
a happy ending.
血腥花♥园♥里的
艾尔玛·菲尔科特
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表