剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
照片我给你
I'll give you the photo.
你拿给地检或者随便什么人 把她弄出来
Show it to the D.A. or whoever can get her out of jail.
多谢
Thank you.
我现在就可以过来
I can come over there right now.
不 照片我还有用
No. I still need it.
有人要为自己的行为付出代价
Certain people got to pay for what they did.
晚上十点钟来酒店
Come to my hotel, 10:00 p.m..
罗娜 纱布绷带不够了
Rona, we're gonna need some more of these gauze bandages.
不 是我
No, it's me.
现在不方便吗
Is now a bad time?
还好
Not really.
进来吧
Come in.
我
I, uh...
我想了很久
I've been doing some thinking, and...
认识到我给我们的生活带来了很大♥麻♥烦
I see now that I've made a total mess of our lives.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以
So...
你去过银行了没有
Have you been to the bank yet?
去了 钱全取出来了
Yes, I emptied our accounts.
不够的跟一个老同学借了
And I borrowed the rest off an old school chum.
格雷先生来电
Mr. Gray is on line one for you.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
我在这里接
I'll take it in here.
谢谢 罗娜
Thank you, Rona.
抱歉
Excuse me.
乔基
Georgie.
你好 老朋友
Hello, old boy.
是的 是的 支票收到了
Yes, yes, I got the check.
我太蠢了
Yes, I'm a fool
惹上一身麻烦
to have gotten in such a jam.
不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
是 我保证
Yes, I promise.
乔基
Georgie.
多谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye-bye.
你告诉他为什么需要这笔钱了吗
What did you say the money was for?
还赌债
Gambling debts.
放高♥利♥贷♥的威胁要打断我的腿
Loan sharks threatening to break my legs.
我不知道还有什么能解释我的急迫了
I couldn't think how else to explain the urgency.
-你一定感到很丢脸吧 -是的
- That must have been humiliating. - Yes.
有一点
Just a bit.
艾尔玛
Alma...
我想让你知道
I want you to know,
你亲自来道歉对我来说很重要
it means a great deal that you came here and apologized.
我昨天看到你在翻我们的婚礼相簿
I saw you yesterday, looking at our wedding album.
脑中思索着当年你娶的那个女人去哪儿了
Wondering where the woman you married had gone.
我想让你知道她还在这儿
I want you to know that she's still here.
她依旧爱着你
She still loves you.
一往情深
Deeply.
谢谢你让我知道
That's good to know.
如果我们能一起度过这最后的难关就好了
Now, if we can just get over this one last hurdle.
会的
We will.
我一点也不担心
I'm not worried.
-我该走了 -好的
- Well, I should go. - Yes.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Goodbye.
氯化钾
冷静点 听我解释
Calm down a second. I can explain!
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
从你嘴里说出的每句话都是谎言
Every word out of your mouth is a lie.
你从来就不在乎我 承认吧
You never cared for me. Admit it!
你差点打到我了
Hey, you almost hit me.
快承认吧 丽塔让你引诱我
Just admit it! Rita asked you
只是为了拿到那张照片
to seduce me just to get that photo.
你说得没错
You're right.
本来是这么计划的
That was the plan.
丽塔让我装作喜欢上你
Rita asked me to pretend I liked you.
但过了一段时间
But after a while,
我就不需要假装了 因为你是如此令人着迷
I didn't have to pretend, because you're amazing.
而我也开始在乎你
And I really began to care for you.
看看这演员 用华丽的谎言掩盖真♥相♥
Look at the actor, telling his pretty lies.
没错
Yes.
刚开始的时候 我是在表演
In the beginning, I was playing a part.
但我逐渐在你身上看到丽塔所没有的品质
But then I-I started to see that you're everything Rita isn't.
你很温柔体贴 而且善良
You're warm a-and kind and loving.
而丽塔却
Rita could be...
很刻薄
really mean.
那是因为她很邪恶
That's because she's evil.
那就有点言重了
Well, that's a little bit strong.
不
No.
她就是
She is.
她让你堕落
She corrupted you.
利用你帮她杀死了爸爸
She used you to help her kill Papa.
你这么认为
You think?
这就是为什么她要你来引诱我
That's why she asked you to seduce me.
转移我的注意好给他下毒
To keep me distracted while she poisoned him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她不是恨我爸爸吗
Didn't she hate my papa?
你可以这么说吧
I guess you could say that.
不
No.
你要这么说 在法庭上
You will say that, in court.
法庭
In court?
你要出面指证丽塔
You will testify against Rita.
我说不好
I don't know...
你将以此证明你对我的爱
This is how you will prove your love to me.
而我也会好好关爱你作为回报
And I will take such good care of you in return.
你喜欢这样吗
Oh, like that?
好了 脱衣服吧
All right, take your clothes off.
伊莎贝尔有什么怨恨你的理由吗
你好啊 表妹
Hey, Cousin.
看看你
Look at you.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
我好想你
Oh, how I've missed you.
我很抱歉这么晚才邀请你来
I'm so sorry it took so long for me to send for you.
无所谓
Who cares?
我现在到了
I'm here now.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
我终于要过上奢华的生活了
I'm finally gonna be living in style.
没错
Yes. Well...
我们来这边坐一会
Let's sit over here.
你还好吧
Everything okay?
你看起来很焦虑
You seem anxious.
这个嘛
Well...
和卡洛一起生活不容易
Living with Carlo is tricky.
他喜怒无常 酗酒
He can be moody and he drinks. A lot.
伊兹是来保护你的
Well, Izzy is here now to protect you,
就像我们小时候那样
like when we were little.
但是现在 我们不必再住在一间房♥了
Except now, I don't think we'll have to share a room.
是的
No.
那是送我的礼物吗
Is that a gift for me?
是的 但我要解释一下
Yes, but I need to explain it.
送礼物还需要解释吗
Since when you got to explain a gift?
只是卡洛定下了一些条件才同意你留在这里
It's just, Carlo set certain conditions for you to stay here.
什么条件
What conditions?
你想让我做你的佣人吗
You expect me to be your maid?
我也不想这样
It's not what I want.
只有这样 卡洛才会同意
It was the only way to get Carlo to agree,
我很需要你在这里
and I need you here.
做佣人
As a maid.
做朋友
As a friend.
卡洛老了
Carlo's old.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表