剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
So the police will just think that he's run away.
该弄什么发型呢
Now, how should I wear my hair?
披上那披肩 再配对合适的耳环
With that stole, an updo might be nice,
全部盘起来应该会很好看
with the right earrings.
不
No.
是该把头发放下来吗
I should wear it down?
-我不能让你这么做 -让我
- I can't let you do this. - Let me?
我不是征求你的同意
I'm not asking permission.
这太冒险了
It's too risky.
真正的冒险是什么都不做
The only real risk is doing nothing.
伯特伦
Bertram...
我也喜欢维恩 真心的 但是
I like Vern, too. I do, but...
我们必须处理掉他
He must be dealt with.
那让我来做吧
Then let me do it.
什么
What?
是我让你置身险境
I'm the one that put you in danger.
应该由我来救你
I should be the one to save you.
救我
Save me?
都是我的错 一切都是
It's all my fault, all of it.
我们遭遇的事
What happened to us.
你做的事
What you've done.
你的变化
What you've become.
我不后悔变成了这样的人
I don't regret what I've become.
一点也不 我只是遗憾过去
No, I regret what I was.
那个懦弱无能的人
A timid little nobody.
不敢去争取关注或权力
Too afraid to ask for attention or power
或任何值得拥有的东西
or anything else worth having.
但那个女人已经死了
But that woman is dead.
现在我想要什么就去争取
Now, when I want something, I take it.
有问题就自己解决
When I have a problem, I fix it by myself,
不求任何人帮助
without help from you or anyone else.
让我告诉你
And let me tell you...
这真的很爽
it feels damn good.
艾尔玛
Alma.
我只求你快乐
All I want is your happiness.
让我解决维恩 证明给你看
Let me prove it to you by dealing with Vern.
还有今晚很重要 不是吗
Also, it's your, your big night tonight, isn't it?
你不想好好享受吗
You want to enjoy it?
想想又要开枪 还得逃跑
Think what all that shooting and escaping
会让你的发型成什么样
will do to your hair.
有道理
That is a good point.
好吧
Very well.
你可以来救我
You may save me.
真不敢相信那婊♥子♥居然告诉你了
I can't believe that bitch told you.
哪天不说 偏偏今天
Today, of all days?
我无法相信你知道我有孩子 却闭口不言
I can't believe you knew I had a kid and didn't say a word.
你去哪
Where are you going?
你以为呢
Where do you think?
我去找小迪
I'm going to find Dee.
要多久
How long will that take?
去纽约的火车九点出发
The train for New York leaves at 9:00.
我现在不确定我想去了
I'm not sure I want to go now.
斯库特 我们都计划好了
Scooter, we just made plans.
小迪怀了我的孩子
Dee's having my kid.
我得对她负责
And I got to do right by her.
但她不需要你啊
But she doesn't need you.
她都嫁给那侦探了
She's married to the detective.
但也许我的孩子需要我
Well, maybe my kid needs me.
斯库特
Scooter.
你说得对
You're right.
你当然得考虑孩子
Of course you have to think about the child.
谢谢理解
Thank you for understanding.
你和小迪谈过之后
After you talk to Dee,
能不能六点钟来奥德怀尔酒馆找我
can you just meet me at O'Dwyer's Tavern around 6:00?
把情况告诉我
To let me know the score?
也许吧
Maybe.
老天 丽塔
Geez, Rita.
真希望你能告诉我我有个孩子
I really wish you had told me about the baby.
不可能
It's not possible.
想想吧 宝贝
Honey, think about it.
他们有杀害卡洛的作案工具和动机
They had the means to kill Carlo and a motive.
伊莎贝尔也一样
The same for Isabel.
想进园艺俱乐部可不是什么动机
Getting into a garden club is not a motive.
太疯狂了
It's insane.
我父母都是好人
My parents are good people.
跟他们鸟浴盆下的尸体说去
Tell that to the corpse under their birdbath.
他们解释过了
They explained that.
你能接受 我可不能
To your satisfaction, not to mine,
罗宾也没有接受
and not to Rohbin's.
我们说的这些你一个字都不能告诉他
Well, you, you can't tell him any of this.
你是要我睁一只眼闭一只眼吗
Are you asking me to look the other way?
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
他们是我的父母
They're my parents.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
就当我谁也不说
Let's say I keep my theories to myself.
罗宾仍然觉得此事和你有关
But Rohbin still thinks you're involved.
她的东西上发现了你的指纹
He's got your fingerprints on her stuff.
他不会轻易放弃的
He's not going to let that go.
我可什么都没做
But I didn't do anything wrong.
除非你把你知道的都告诉他
Until you tell him what you know,
不然无论你父母做了什么
you're an accessory after the fact
你都是他们的从犯
to whatever your parents did.
你想让我们的孩子在监狱里出生吗
Do you want our baby born in jail?
不想
No.
那就回警♥察♥局去吧
Then let's go back to the station.
我们把知道的一切都告诉罗宾
We tell Rohbin what we know,
剩下的就听天由命吧
and we let the chips fall where they may.
不行
No.
小迪
Dee.
我只是需要想一想 好吗
I just got to think about this, okay?
我只是
I just...
我得好好想想
I got to figure this out.
斯库特
Scooter.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我要跟你谈谈 有空吗
I need to talk to you. You got a sec?
现在实在不太合适
Now is really not a good time.
我知道孩子的事了
I know about our baby.
天
Ah, geez.
美国旅行
丽塔
Rita.
你好 格蕾丝
Hello, Grace.
要出远门吗
Taking a trip?
是啊
Yeah.
你和你的闺蜜团驱逐了我 记得吗
You and your friends in the coven had me banished. Remember?
丽塔
Oh, Rita.
俱乐部针对你的方式太可耻了
The way the club turned on you was disgraceful.
我甚至没有为你说一句话
And I didn't say a word in your defense.
但我现在明白了
But I have come to know
遭人背叛的滋味
what betrayal feels like and,
真是对不起
well, I'm truly sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这句话对我的意义远超你的想象
That means more than you can imagine.
而且不管怎么说 我也退出了俱乐部
And, for what it's worth, I've just left the club, too.
真的吗
Really?
为什么
Why?
很多原因吧
Lots of reasons.
不过主要是因为
But mostly I can't stand the idea
艾尔玛今晚就职 我可受不了这个
of sitting through Alma's inauguration tonight.
艾尔玛成了主席
Alma is the new president?
怎么可能
How is that possible?
关于她我学到的是
Here's what I've come to learn about Alma Fillcot:
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表