剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Meaning what?
什么意思
They the motherfuckers that did the last three city wiretaps--
那帮混球之前搞了三次市级的窃听
one where they bugged Barksdale's office,
一次窃听了Barksdale的办公室
another where they hit Kentel up in Park Heights.
一次在Park Heights窃听了Kentel
And the last one-- shit.
最近一次 靠
They was all up on Stringer Bell's cell phone.
Stringer Bell的电♥话♥被他们听了个遍
You ain't still using burners, is you?
你不是还在用即弃型手♥机♥吧
I'm dumping them every two weeks.
我每两周扔一次
Not good enough.
还不够
You read that.
看看吧
You'll see that Stringer was changing his number every damn day
你会发现Stringer每天换个号♥码
and they still pulled the motherfucker's voice off a goddamn cell phone tower.
他们还是从个该死的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔中 提取出了他的声音
City police did that?
市警干的?
Where'd you get this? Courthouse clerk's office.
你从哪弄来的 法♥院♥书♥记♥员办公室
Hey, the shit's open to the public after they finish prosecuting your ass.
他们起诉完后这东西就会向公众公开
You need to lose them cell phones, son.
你得放弃手♥机♥ 孩子
Me--
至于我
I ain't as so much as touched a burner in a year.
我一年内都不碰手♥机♥
5'9" and 3/8? You got it.
5尺9又8分之3寸 没错
Now, hold the measure and spread your arms out to the side.
现在拿着尺子 张开双臂
What you got?
干什么呢
I want one.
我也想要
So, your cat can eat 'em?
给你的猫吃吗
So, how'd you find them?
你怎么找到的
I'm going to the calculators.
我去用计算器
Give me that.
给我
Give it here. The same.
给我 一样长
Your height and your arm span-- identical.
你身高和臂展等长
Quenice?
Quenice?
See, look. You about to get me in trouble.
看吧 你要害我被骂了
So, you say you like to box, right?
你说你喜欢拳击 对吧
You must have some kind of reach.
你会有不错的成绩哦
Everything cheap on computers if you know where to look for it.
只要你知道上哪找 电脑上的东西都很便宜
Yo, this mean the price I'm getting from the Koreans,
就是说我从韩国人那拿货的价
yo, they still marking it up some.
还是有水分
They gotta be. I can make twice as much using this here.
肯定是这样 我用这个能赚上两倍
Uh-uh.
不成
Can't.
没戏
All this along the lower Patapsco Westport area is ready for a turn.
沿低Patapsco Westport区域 所有这些地段可以改建了
The proximity to downtown and the B.W. Parkway
临近市中心地区和巴-华干道
make it ideal for Washington commuters.
专为去华盛顿上班的人而设
That's a given. Anything to speed it up?
规划是这样的 有什么能加速经济增长的吗
A harbor promenade could work, going west from both sides of the bridge.
港口步道就可以 从桥的两端向西延伸
The South Harbor Promenade, brought to you by--
南港步道
Mayor Thomas Carcetti and the citizens of Baltimore.
由Thomas Carcetti市长 巴尔的摩市民为您呈现
Doesn't quite have the same ring as a stadium or an aquarium expansion, does it?
跟建体育馆和扩建水族馆 不在一个档次上 不是吗
It's a start. Further east, you've got the Locust Point Marine Terminal,
这是个开始 再往东 就是Locust Point水产口岸
which, unfortunately, is still a working enterprise,
很不幸 那里还在运营
and the further you go into Brooklyn/Curtis Bay,
越接近Brooklyn/Curtis湾
the more the skyline disappears.
地平线就越被遮挡
We lose the Washington crowd.
这样我们就损失了华盛顿的居民
For that part of the waterfront, you're gonna need a different draw.
那部分滨水地区需要不同的规划
Casinos? Oh, the urban planning default?
赌场? 城市规划默认项?
I don't want to see the kind of crime that comes with casinos.
我可不想见到随之而来的犯罪
Tax base is tax base. This is where I get off the boat.
税基毕竟是税基 这样我可不干了
It's one thing to sell waterfront for tax base,
为了税基出♥卖♥♥♥滨水区是一回事
but now you're just sucking paychecks out of my community.
想赚我社区的钱又是另一回事了
Well, it was just a thought. And, anyway,
这只是个想法 无论如何
we're getting ahead of ourselves.
我们讨论过头了
This is just the first long meeting of many.
这只是为数众多的漫长会议中的第一次
So, thanks to everyone, and we'll continue this later.
感谢各位 我们稍后继续
Madam President, a word with you?
主席女士 跟你聊聊好吗
Do you have a minute?
有空吗
You and me, we got a problem already?
你我这就有分歧了?
Just trying to help guide you through the process, Mr. Mayor...
只是想帮你搞清楚程序 选上的...
...Elect.
...市长先生
Felt more like you were dragging me across a minefield, Nerese.
感觉更像是你把我拖过雷区 Nerese
Why you so pissed off at me? Look.
你为什么这么恼我 听着
Clarence shouldn't have run again for any number of reasons.
Clarence本来不论什么原因都不会再参选
I was ready to step up,
我已经准备好上位了
and the deal was cut long ago that he'd back me when the time came.
这是早就谈好的交易 时机一到他就会支持我
You and Tony--
你和Tony...
you guys jumped the line. It wasn't your turn.
你们插队了 本来还没轮到你们
Oh, whoa. Whoa.
哇哦 哇哦
First of all, I'm sorry if Tony and I ruined your party plans,
首先 我很抱歉 如果Tony和我毁了你的庆功宴
but I wasn't privy to whatever you and Clarence cooked up.
但我对你和Clarence的小灶毫不知情
That aside, I was kind of looking forward to working closely together.
撇开这些不谈 我还期望我们能亲密合作呢
I think that we could make things happen.
我想我们能成一番大事
You're only getting the one term, Tommy.
你只有一届任期 Tommy
I'm not gonna stand down next time.
下届我可不会避战
What makes you think I'll even be around that long?
你凭什么认为我会待那么久
Governor's race is in two years, and plans can change.
州长竞选两年内就要开始了 计划是可以变动的
You might find yourself mayor in 2008 without so much as a campaign speech.
你可能会发现到2008年 连竞选演讲都不用说 你已经是市长了
Wasn't easy tracking you down.
要找你还真不容易
The numbers I got for you don't work no more.
你原来给我的号♥码都不用了
I see you got a problem.
看来你有麻烦了
Looking rough, Bubs.
看着挺惨啊 Bubs
I been keeping it clean, you know...
我一直想把自己洗白 你知道的...
pushing my carts and all.
只推着我的小货车
But this one young man--
但有个年轻人
every time I cross him, I get tossed for what I got on me.
每次碰上我 就把我抢个清光
Cash, pills.
现金 毒品
I mean, he look on me like an ATM or some shit, I swear.
我发誓 他完全把我当提款机了
I'm ready to work, Kima.
我可以帮你干活 Kima
Get this motherfucker off me, I'll do what you need.
让那混球离我远点 我愿替你做牛做马
Look at me, Bubs. I ain't in Narco.
看着我 Bubs 我现在不在缉毒科了
Yeah, I see. You look nice.
懂了 你看上去不错
I'm working homicides.
我现在在凶杀科干
So, if the bad boy happen to kill me, you can help me out then, right?
这么说 如果那坏小子把我杀了 你就能帮上忙了 对吧
If we drive around a bit, you think you can put eyes on this motherfucker?
如果我们开车在这转转 你把那混球指给我看吗
I can try.
试试吧
So, Nerese is bucking already.
这么说 Nerese已经在找茬了
Feels like if the mayor's chair ain't gonna go to Royce, it should be hers.
看样子如果Royce坐不上市长的位子 就该她来坐了
Problem is she's gonna see any proposal to raise the commissioner's salary
问题是她会把任何一项为局长加薪的提议
as a move against Burrell.
视为针对Burrell的行动
Which it is.
本来就是啊
We can't raise the salary, we can't attract strong minority candidates.
不能加薪 就不能吸引强势的少数派继任者
No strong candidates, we can't get rid of the guy we got.
没有强势的继任者 就会甩不掉手上的人
Fuck if I'm gonna live with Burrell as my commissioner.
要容忍♥Burrell当局长真是操蛋
What if he quits? Quits?
要是他退出呢 退出?
Maybe the man can be shamed. If he leaves on his own account,
也许他感到羞愧 如果他依自己意愿退出
that takes us off the hook with Nerese and the ministers, right?
我们就不会惹到Nerese和部长们了
No. I mean, we don't want your credit card number.
不 我是说 我们不是要你的信♥用♥卡♥号♥
I mean, we won't even know the number.
我们甚至不用知道卡♥号♥♥
We just need you to order the candy.
我们只要你买♥♥下糖果
And you have cash up front?
而你付得起现金?
He pay you back, Mr. P. When he sell off, man,
他可以还你 P先生 等他卖♥♥完后
he gonna pay you back. Yeah.
他会还你的 是啊
Points on the package, huh
分红
No way. Aw, come on, Mr. Pryzbo.
不行 拜托啦 Pryzbo先生
I mean, doesn't it teach us math? Addition, subtraction, uh,
这不是能让我们学好数学么? 加 减
a quarter, a quarter of a dollar, a dime, a tenth, you know?
四分之一 四分之一块 一毛 十分之一?
No cash, no card.
没现金 就不能用卡
All right. Fine.
好吧
Cash up front.
先给钱
No problem.
没问题
And if you come in with a wad of bills tomorrow, Randy,
如果你明天掏出一把钞票 Randy
I want to know where they came from.
得让我知道是哪来的
I don't want either of you out on the corner.
我不想你们在街角混
All right.
行
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表