剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
nobody knows.
没人知道
i remember when i was a kid,
我记得当我还是孩子的时候
if you had a map of the world,
你有张属于自己的世界地图
the playground over at baker and moreland
我的活动场所就在Baker
would be at the center of it.
而Moreland就是我的地图中心
and as i got older, the playground just kept on getting bigger,
然而随着我渐渐长大 我的活动区域也在逐渐扩大
went beyond the neighborhood.
已经不仅仅是附近街区了
everything changes, you know?
所有一切都改变了 你知道吗?
one minute the ice cream truck be the only thing you want to hear.
感觉前一分钟 你唯一想听到的是 冰激凌车的叫卖♥♥音乐
next thing, them touts calling out the heroin
可是转眼间 你能听到的只剩下
be the only thing you can hear.
海♥洛♥因♥的叫卖♥♥声
what's that?
那是什么?
workbook i need to use with this.
需要用这个才能看懂的课本
so you read from the small one and answer questions in the big one?
那么你是用小书帮你解决大书里面的问题?
yeah, ain't no thing.
是的 没什么
yeah, i see that.
是的 我明白
i see that.
我明白
all right, you see how he keeping his hands up?
好的 你看到他的手是怎么举起的了?
look at his feet. look at their feet.
看他的步伐 看他们的步伐
see how they keep their feet moving?
看他们是怎么挪动步伐的?
see what i'm saying?
明白我说的了吗?
see how he stay in close?
看到他是怎么打近身战的了?
that's how you take away his power.
就该这么转移他的力量
yo, dude is cut. yeah, man.
嘿 那哥们真壮 恩 没错
that's discipline.
都是训练出来的
you take care your body, your body take care of you.
你照顾好身体 身体也自然会照顾好你的
yo, i bet his woman is fine, man.
嘿 我敢打赌他的妞也很正
yeah, i bet she is, too.
没错 我也相信她很正
flush to the queen.
到Q的同花
full house.
满堂彩
all right, everybody, iet me see them hands, yo.
好的 大家 让我看到你们的手 嘿
hands.
手
hey, yo, big man, back up.
嘿 大块头 后退点
i don't know about cards, but, uh,
我不懂赌牌 不过
i think these four-fives beat a full house.
我想我手里的这玩意大过满堂彩了
hey, yo, banker, cash me out, yo.
嘿 银行家 给我装钱啊
boy, you want a head on that body, you best hop to.
孩子 如果你还想留脑袋在身体上 那就动作快点
that's my money.
那是我的钱
man, money ain't got no owners,
嘿 钱可没主人
only spenders.
谁能花出去那才算数
i tell you something else-- i like that ring, too.
跟你说件别的事 我也喜欢那戒指
boy, you got me confused with a man repeats himself.
孩子 你害我不停的重复自己 我有点晕
this ain't over.
这事儿没完
oh, that's how you carrying it, shorty, huh?
哦 你还能怎样呢 啊?
'cause i can find your peoples
因为我要想找到你们这些人
a whole lot easier than they can find me.
可比你们找我容易多了
wear it in health.
好好带着吧
no doubt.
毫无疑问
you see what i'm talking about, justin?
现在明白我说的了吧 Justin?
that's what i'm saying. that's the real deal.
这才是我说的 货真价实
you keep training, i'm telling you, boy, you can get there.
继续训练 像我教你的那样 孩子 你也能那么强
see, the last fight was the best.
看吧 最后一击是最棒的
the puerto rican boy had a good left.
那个波多黎各的孩子左手不错
yeah, shit was tight.
是的 比赛真是激烈
oh, this is it, right here on the right.
哦 到了 就在这 在右边
all right.
好的
all right now. all right, i'll see you tomorrow, coach.
那么 好的 好的 明天见 教练
all right.
好的
all right, now, so you live over on--
好的 那么 你住在...
hey hey, my boy, what you doing?
嗨 嗨 孩子 你干嘛呢
i'm gonna take you home. no, no, thank you.
我会送你回家 不了 不了 谢谢
michael, come on now, serious.
Michael 不是吧 搞什么
nah, no thank you. i'm good from here.
不了 谢谢 我在这儿下就好
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表