剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
and a good heart. a good inverted heart.
还有爱心 倒挂的爱心吧(还是指屁♥股♥)
this nail's like their signature.
这钉子就是他们的标记
find it in any door in the west side,
西区哪扇门上有这钉子
and right as rain you're gonna find a body.
那后头就"板上钉钉"有尸体
yes, sir. i'm proud to be chasing mr. marlo stanfield.
是长官 我以追捕Marlo Stanfield为荣
man, you act like you on the trail of pol pot or some shit.
嘻 弄得跟捉拿Pol Pot似的 (柬埔寨前总理 红色高棉领导人)
who?
谁?
motherfucker, i got $10 says we can leave here right now,
妈的 我赌十块钱我们现在出去
go to any boarded-up rowhouse
随便找个封起来的空屋子
with a nail like that in the door,
只要门上有这种钉子的
and we will find a body.
就能找到具尸体
make it $20. there you go.
要赌赌20 走呗
well, but first let's have another little taste. jimmy, you in?
等等 咱再喝点儿呗 Jimmy你呢?
no, i'm good. oh, come on, man.
不用 我够了 喂 来吧
take that skirt off and have a drink, for chrissakes.
裙子脱了来喝杯嘛 老天
drink that. agh!
喝你妹
man, don't play like that.
兄弟 这就没意思了啊
icicles, get 'em before they melt!
冰棍儿哎 不买♥♥要化了
icicles!
卖♥♥冰棍
icicles, come get 'em! icicles!
冰棍儿 快来买♥♥哟
hey, yo, kenard. why you lie to me?
喂 Kenard 你干嘛说谎
fuck you talkin' about?
你丫胡说什么呢?
you said the police kicked your door in.
你说警♥察♥踢开你家门进去
i seen the door. they ain't kicked shit in.
我看见那门了 踢过你妹
how you gonna lie? go on, man.
你还打算怎么扯 来呀
yo, where the package at, man? package up my ass, gump.
那一书包货呢? 书包你妈 傻♥逼♥
i'm about to you about to?
看我不 看你啥?
go on, walk, gump-ass motherfucker.
有种来呀 傻♥逼♥二愣子
hey, yo,
哎呦
iook at that little dude getting his ass beat!
快看那小兔崽子被人海扁啊
y'all was talking too goddamn much. go ahead, na'.
你♥他♥妈♥跟他罗嗦啥 快去
get your pack off this bitch so we can go.
让他把书包交出来 咱好闪人
i don't want it.
我不想要了
i don't want it.
我不想要了
i'll take that 20 now, bunk.
20块钱拿来 Bunk
i can't see shit in here.
这儿黑灯瞎火的看不见
aw, man.
哎呦
i might pull out my wallet, reach in,
说不定手伸进钱包里
and pull out a $25 by mistake.
不小心摸出25块什么的
i need me some braille bills, something.
我又不会摸钞票上的盲文
you ladies want to call the crime lab?
你们要给鉴证科打电♥话♥么?
nah, man.
不打
i'm like stevie: too high.
我喝高啦
you know i can't do no scene.
不能报告现场
well, there's not gonna be one, on account of there is no body,
上头没说能查 这儿就没有尸体
not until the bosses say there is.
没尸体 哪来的现场
and when that happens, you gonna miss all the fun, junior.
没现场嘛 就没得玩喽 小子
you know daniels is gonna keep this alive.
你知道Daniels不会让这案子沉了的
the white shirts will fuck it up somehow. you know it, lester.
穿白衬衫的都靠不住 你懂的Lester
maybe not, this time.
也许这次不会
daniels is c.i.d. it's a new day downtown.
Daniels是从重案组来的 也许有新气象
i got it.
我来
whew, world is on its hole
难怪说世界末日了
when jimmy mcnulty is the most qualified to drive.
居然轮到混小子Jimmy McNulty开车了
yeah, up is down, black is white...
是啊 上下不分 黑白不明...
ieft is right.
左右颠倒
what we got here, huh?
赚了多少哈
quiet overnight. cool.
晚上没啥动静 好
relief will be here for you after roll call.
点过名就有人来换你们
it's sergeant carver.
我是Carver警司
how you doing, dawg?
你怎么样 老弟?
quiet overnight.
一晚上没事
you going to school this morning?
你今天准备去学校么?
we're gonna wait a little longer on that to be sure,
我看保险起见还是再等等
but i can't say i'm comfortable going to work every day and leaving him here.
可把他扔这我自己去上班也不是个事儿
blow over in a week or so, you'll see.
将就一星期看看吧
till then we still have a car on the house,
反正我们都派车盯着
and you have my cell number if anything comes up.
有事儿你们随时打我手♥机♥
we're gonna look out for you on this.
我们会保护好你的
have you had breakfast, sergeant? no, but i gotta
早饭吃了没 警司? 没呢 我还得
you have time for a plate, i'm sure.
进来随便吃点不碍事儿
sure.
好
yo,
喂
i just dreamt something gave me an idea today.
我梦见个好主意 咱今儿可以试试
hey, sherrod.
嘿 Sherrod
you remember when we turned that knocked down
你记得我们把那个撞倒的电线杆
iight pole at the scales? pulled $80?
卖♥♥了换钱 赚了80块?
i been thinking we can
我在想啊不如咱
get to toppling a couple of those bad boys ourselves,
自己去锯倒几根
get all paul bunyan and shit, you know?
跟鲁班大哥似的 你说呢?
i mean, we'll be all discreet and all.
咱可以小心着干
not take the hacksaw to no more than a couple on some quiet streets,
找它条没人的街 锯倒个两三根
leave more than enough for some people to have light and all.
留着足够的 好让人取亮儿
thing is, i got this other thing i still need to take care of today.
问题是 我今天还有别的事
come on, sherrod. wake up.
喂 Sherrod 快醒醒
it's late.
不早啦
no no no! what you do? what you do?
不好 你干啥了你 干啥了你?
what you do?
你干啥了这是啊?
aw, man, come on, sherrod.
醒醒啊 Sherrod
come on, man. come on. come on.
醒醒 别死 醒醒
you weren't supposed to do this, man!
你不能抽这个呀 孩子
oh, man!
老天啊
no phones: not a one.
不用电♥话♥ 一个都不用
and the players that were using them before--
以前还用的那些家伙 --
chris, monk, ray-ray--
Chris Monk Ray-Ray
they were out there on those corners.
都跟街角那儿站着呢
now i would have seen if someone went to a burner.
没见着有谁拿手♥机♥出来的
god damn it!
他奶奶的!
if we just stayed up on the wire two months ago,
要是两个月前不撤了监听
we wouldn't be going through this sh--
这点破事儿根本就不会 --
can i help you?
有何贵干
which one of you is sergeant hauk?
你们哪位是Hauk警司?
i am. i'm shea. this is thomas. i.i.d.
我 我是Shea 这位是Thomas 内部调查的
let me ask if you remember pulling a surveillance camera from l.s.d.,
你是否记得曾从设备科调出一台监控录像机
serial number aw466j9.
序列号♥aw466j9
you remember that?
有印象吗?
we also need to go over your paperwork on a couple of informants,
我们还想跟核实下 几个线人的书面报告
so if you don't mind coming back downtown with us,
如果你不介意请跟我们进城一趟
you and...
你和...
detective sydnor and the third guy,
Sydnor探员 还有一个人
what's his name? dozerman.
叫什么来着 Dozerman
you don't need sydnor or doze, either.
Sydnor和Doze都不用找
paperwork's all mine-- on the camera,
报告全是我写的 摄像机
on the informants, me alone.
线人 都是我♥干♥的
bodies? how many?
尸体? 有多少?
could be quite a few. we won't know until we take down those doors.
恐怕不少 具体要等拆了门才知道
and this is one drug organization you think did this?
你们认为是同一毒品团伙干的?
that's the theory, but nothing's certain at this point.
只是推论 目前还不能肯定
what is certain is that if we're going to do this,
唯一肯定的是 如果要行动
you probably want us to do it now,
恐怕事不宜迟
before the new year,
赶在新年前
while the bump in the murder rate is still attributable to mayor royce.
谋杀率的蹿升还能算在Royce市长头上
thoughtful, deputy, very thoughtful.
很周到 副局 想得很周到
i don't want any more stat games from your department.
我不希望看到你们局再玩数字游戏
you need to get your people into those houses
你得找人进那些屋子里去
because if there are bodies in there, they need to come out.
这仅仅是因为有尸体就得挖出来
but do it now.
不过还是现在干吧
i don't want to be finding any more bodies come january.
一月份我可不想看到什么尸
yes, sir, mr. mayor, sir.
是 先生 市长先生
choice comes down to this: we take the state money,
就这么两条路 拿了州里的钱
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表