剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
There's a reason the police keep jumping out on you, Na'.
就你这样 也难怪条子总找你茬
So, was it the Bunk's cologne, huh?
这是Bunk的古龙水味儿么
Oh... pussy.
是女人的
I'm gonna miss you, too, bitch.
我也会想你的 杂种
Lester do love listening to other people's phone calls, don't you?
Lester不就喜欢听别人的电♥话♥么
A bit of a pervert that way.
小心变成变♥态♥哟
You could use a wiretap case or two-
你就不会偶尔用监听破几个案子么
broaden your horizons.
就当开开眼界
Oh, no no.
不不
The Bunk is strictly a suit-and-tie motherfucker.
咱Bunk可是西装革履地干活
At all hazards, a man must keep up appearances.
世道再混乱 也要一表人才地出去
Dignity, I say. Dignity above al Governor. Hear, hear!
尊严 尊严至上 大人
Bunk, you got a minute?
Bunk 有时间么
What's up? The Wagstaff kid I sent your way.
怎么了? 我送过来的那个姓Wagstaff的小子
Wagstaff? He one of mine?
Wagstaff? 你给送我这儿了?
Yeah, you were looking for the boy Lex,
是啊 你不是在找Lex么
shot someone outside a nightclub a couple of three months back.
几个月前在夜♥总♥会♥门口开枪打了别人的
This kid knew about Lex getting killed.
这孩子知道Lex被杀了
Herc brought him to you.
Herc带他来见你的
Herc:
Herc
This kid is a witness, and Herc was supposed to bring him to me?
这孩子是目击证人 Herc本该要带来见我的
That was the plan.
按理说是啊
I'm gonna skin that motherfucker.
看我不把这小子活剥了
Jesus, Herc. The fuck did you do?
天 Herc 你♥他♥妈♥干了什么?
Something happen to that boy?
那孩子出事儿了?
Well, young man, your wish has come true.
年轻人 你们的愿望成真了
So this mean I can finally get out of here?
我总算能出去了?
Yes, Monnel, paperwork was slow coming in from North Avenue,
对 Monnel 文件还要慢慢从北街传过来
but you five are at the age where we feel it's to your advantage
但以你们的年龄 我们觉得是时候
to join your peers in the ninth grade.
加入同学们 回到九年级了
Yo, we in high school!
我们要进高中了!
When we bump? The end of this marking period.
什么时候去 本轮评估结束
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
You're excused.
好了 解散吧
Mr. Johnson, you have a visitor in the front office.
Johnson先生 前台有人找
Mr. Johnson, please come down to the front office.
Johnson先生 请速至前台
Bad news:
坏消息
Plenty more to go around.
会有更多的人来视察
They pulled the pin on your program.
他们要撤掉你的项目
As I've been saying this week at every roll call in every damn district,
正如我过去一周以来在各区大会上所说
if I could scrape together any more, I would.
能搜刮出来的 我都拿出来了
But for starters, it's a 5% salary year, and that's a given.
作为开始 每年一视同仁 加薪5%
I know it's not half what you deserve,
虽然和大家的努力比起来微不足道
but if the revenue estimates stay good, I promise you'll be seeing more.
但今后财政收入稳定的话 我保证将会继续加薪
Mr. Mayor,
市长先生
my wife thanks you, my children thank you,
我老婆谢谢您 我孩子谢谢您
my dog thanks you.
我的狗也谢谢您
Hey, Santy, how you able to tell your wife from your mutt?
Santy 你怎么分得出你老婆和你的狗啊
His wife, she's the one that's got the fleas.
长虱子的那个准是他老婆
Shit, Bobby, with your old lady,
放屁Bobby 你老婆身上长的
fleas would be an improvement.
比虱子还不如呢
At ease. We got the mayor here, gentlemen.
好了 市长在这儿呢
When they sit in one place too long they get a little feisty.
他们在一个地方坐久了皮痒
I'm not going to stand here and pretend I know how to do your job.
我不会站在这里假装对你们的工作了如指掌
I don't. But what I can tell you is that during the past few weeks
不会 但在过去几个星期里
I have spoken with many of your peers,
我和许多你们的同事聊过
with your union reps, with the representatives of the FOP,
和工会代表聊过 和FOP代表聊过
and the biggest single complaint I'm hearing
我听到的最大不满
concerns the department's obsession with stats.
就是警局内部只重指标的风气
The fucking numbers game.
都他妈是数字游戏
Well, under my watch the numbers game is over.
在我眼皮底下数字游戏将不复存在
You will no longer be under the gun to meet monthly quotas
大家不用被枪指着完成每月任务
of ineffective, meaningless arrests and citations.
靠抓些无关痛痒的人来滥竽充数
Excuse me, Your Worship. You're not the first person
抱歉 领导 但你不是第一个站上讲台
who stood at the podium making promises.
拍胸脯保证的人
Jimmy, I'm sure the mayor has some pressing business.
Jimmy 市长肯定还有其他要事
No, I'm just saying, the first community activist
我只是说 要是什么热心群众打电♥话♥
who pitches a bitch about the corner activity in her neighborhood,
说她家小区有人违法犯事儿啥的
aren't we gonna go right back to rounding up bodies?
难道我们就干坐着不去抓人?
Yeah, well, we need to educate our citizens to the new approach.
我们必须教育市民适应新的执法程序
Well, they're not the only ones who need educating.
要教育的不只是市民
We got bosses that wouldn't know police work if it bit 'em in the ass.
有好些对警务工作屁事儿不懂的头头
They been juking stats for years, and they'll do it again
这么多年只知道抓指标 你指望他们怎么改
once the neighborhoods complain. It's all they know.
一旦有人投诉 他们肯定怪咱
Well, if the old dogs can't get the job done,
要是老家伙们办事不力
I'll find new ones who can.
我就找能干的来干
Look, for years I sat on the back bench of the council
我在市政厅坐了那么多年冷板凳
and watched our city deteriorate.
看着我们城市日渐堕落
It was business as usual with the same old ideas
老观念不改改
producing the same old results.
怎么可能有新的结果
Well, I'm here now, as you are, and I'm asking you
今天我和大家共处一室 我只想说
to put aside your reservations and give it a go.
请大家抛开成见 放手一搏
All told.
完毕
You did good.
干得不错
You got 'em pumped. They love you.
很会鼓舞士气啊 他们爱戴你
Of course, the wrong decision on Sergeant Hauk,
虽然Hauk警官那步棋走得不妙
and who knows?
不过谁知道呢?
Carv said the kid had something on it. I talked to him.
Carv说这孩子有情报 我就跟他聊了聊
He had nothing, just a bunch of hearsay
结果没什么 一堆废话
and some shit about zombies.
说了什么僵尸什么的
The boy was to come to me.
这孩子本该送我这儿来
You know the goddamn GO- it's Homicide's call.
你知道规矩的 凶杀组说了算
You don't go putting your paws in my murder, you simple fuck.
你上我的案子里趟什么浑水 你个混账
Hey! You're talking to a sergeant.
你可是在对警长说话
Oh, fuck your fucking stripes! Whoa whoa, take it easy, Bunk.
有杠杠了不起啊! 喂喂 别激动 Bunk
Now Herc is trying to help us here.
Herc也是在帮我们
Man, he messed in my murder, he pays.
他插手我的谋杀案 他负责
Give him a chance. We can work something out.
给他个机会嘛 咱一起想办法
That's easy for you to say. You ain't the primary on this.
你说得倒轻巧 又不是你负责
Motherfucker...
狗♥娘♥养♥的...
What got into him?
他怎么搞的
He's emotional.
火气大
He's been working this case for a long time.
为这案子忙活太久了
So the thing right now is for you to remember
现在你要做的就是回忆
everything you did on this case...
参与这案子的每个细节...
from the beginning.
从头说起
He's out there, hat in hand, literally.
他站在外面捏着帽子 真的
Well, he can wait till hell freezes over.
让他等到天荒地老好了
A wise man does not burn his bridges
聪明人懂得要想拆桥
until he first knows he can part the waters.
得先知道怎么过河才行
Old Ashanti saying.
古Ashanti人的谚语
Norman, you grew up in Catonsville.
Norman 你可是Catonsville本地人
Show the motherfucker in.
让那混♥蛋♥进来吧
Mr. Mayor,
市长先生
I don't want to take time out of your busy schedule.
我无意打扰您的繁忙日程
Look, if this is about me countermanding your orders for more arrests-
如果你来是为了我反驳你多抓指标的命令...
No, sir. You should proceed as you feel the situation warrants.
不 这事儿您根据情况办就是了
Overall, policing strategies may not be my strongest suit.
怎么说 警务政策也不是我的强项
I'm here about what I do know.
我来是为了干我的本职工作
A recommendation from Sergeant Hauk's commander
明天Hauk警长的指挥官
will cross your desk tomorrow.
会把推荐信送到您桌上
Colonel Daniels, with Rawls concurring,
Daniels副总警监 Rawls也同意了
recommends sensitivity training.
建议执法敏感性训练
It may be a fair decision,
应该是公平的决策
it may even be the right decision.
甚至可以说是正确的决策
But we both know it won't fly with the ministers,
但我们都知道部长们是不会善罢甘休的
not even with Daniels behind it.
就算Daniels主事也没用
Hmm.
哼
600 pages of rules,
600页的法律法规
regulations, directives, orders.
指导原则
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表