剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Man, we can't have nobody snitching on us now.
哥们 现在我们可和探子耗不起
We ain't sure it's that.
我们还不能确定
What, you wanna let it go? Risk it?
你想就这么算了吗 那就风险自担
Huh-uh. Send a message.
要杀鸡儆猴
Maybe give it to your pup, get him started.
你可以交给你的小弟去干 让他练练手
You and Snoop, y'all lay low till this shit here blow down.
你和Snoop 在事情平息前你们低调行事
Boy worked for Bodie.
那孩子曾是Bodie的手下
First time, best be someone he ain't know.
第一次动手 最好是他不认识的
You hear what Joe said?
你听到Joe说的了吗
Joe's saying this cocksucker who stole our shit
Joe说那个偷我们货的吃鸡♥巴♥的
wanna sell it back to us for 30 on the dollar.
想以3折卖♥♥回给我们
Joe's saying it's another 90 to buy back our share.
Joe说要买♥♥回我们那一份还要90万美元
Dag, yo. Thought you forgot about me.
哥们 还以为你把我忘了呢
Hey, why don't you wait outside, all right?
嘿 你为什么不去外面等着呢
You spoke to his father?
你和他爸谈过了吗
If it goes the way I think,
如果我没弄错的话
he'll be back with his mom by tomorrow.
他明天会和他母亲一起过来
Big day all around tomorrow.
明天是个重要的日子
Delegate Watkins got us 30 minutes at the mayor's office.
Watkins委员为我们争取到30分钟 去市长办公室汇报工作
Icicles!
白面!
Get 'em while it's going! Icicles!
再不买♥♥就没了! 白面!
Come on!
快来买♥♥啊!
Yo, Spider, what's the count?
蜘蛛 卖♥♥了多少了
I don't even think we gonna sell out today, man.
哥们 我可不认为今天我们卖♥♥得完
Icicles! Icicles!
白面! 白面!
Yo, Bodie, Yo, Bodie,
嘿Bodie 嘿Bodie
Icicles!Icicles!
白面! 有白面!
Yo, Bodie, you better run, yo.
嘿 Bodie 你还是赶紧闪吧
Yo, this my corner. I ain't running nowhere.
这是我的地盘 我哪儿都不去
Bodie, is you crazy?
Bodie 你疯了吗
Shit is on!
开战吧!
Run with it, motherfuckers! I don't give a fuck!
接招吧 操蛋的! 我他妈才不怕呢!
I'm right here!
老子在这儿呢!
You ain't putting me up in one of them empty-ass houses, neither.
你们不能把我抛尸废弃房♥屋
Bodie, come on, man.
Bodie 走吧 哥们
I don't know about this.
真不知道会怎么样
Mayor's office. Yes.
市长办公室 是的
Actually, you want the Department of Housing and Community Development.
事实上 你应该去找住房♥社区发展部...
Look, I don't know about this, man. I just...
听着 哥们 我完全没有把握 我...
Ma'am...
女士...
if... sorry.
如果... 对不起
If the mayor prefers not to--
如果市长不想...
if he, like, feels more comfortable with Dr. Parenti alone,
如果他...想让Parenti博士单独和他说...
you know because of the drug-legalization controversy last year...
因为去年毒品合法化之争的事情...
I don't think Mayor Carcetti is in your meeting. He's in Annapolis.
我认为Carcetti市长不会参加您的会议 他在安纳波利斯
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
What up?
好啊
Still asleep?
还没睡醒呢
Early bird get that worm.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
How you liking the crib?
觉得这房♥子怎样
Fine, thanks.
挺好的 多谢关心
Must feel good to be on your own.
自立的感觉一定很棒
Yo, where you get that ring from?
这戒指哪里来的
Took it from a nigger.
从别人那里拿来的
Why? You want it?
怎么 你想要
Nah nah. You keep it, Shorty.
不 不 你留着吧 小子
I'll go get Bug ready for school.
我帮Bug做上学前准备
You ready to put in work?
你准备好干活了吗
Two things then:
两件事
First, we're gonna give you the corner up on Payson.
第一 我们会给你Payson的街角
Used to be Bodie's old corner. Now it's yours.
那曾是Bodie的地盘 现在归你了
Crew that up. Run that shit.
组织好人马 把那一块管好了
You get the points on that shop.
你就会有好分成
Then we got this other thing.
还有一件事
Yo, if I ain't stepping on nothing,
冒昧问一句
who was that who dropped for you, yo?
你让我们除掉的那个人是谁啊
Bug's daddy. Word?
Bug他爹 什么
That's not how you spell "paraphernalia."
"paraphernalia"(用具)不是这样拼的
How the fuck do you spell it? Hey, fellas.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么拼啊 嘿 伙计们
Not like that. McNulty. Hey.
反正不是这样拼 McNulty 嘿
You're here 4:00 to 12:00, right? You heard about Bodie?
你轮班是4:00到12:00 是吧 你听说Bodie的事了吗
What about? Yeah yeah. What? Bodie, from up Payson.
什么事 Bodie Payson的 知道知道 什么情况
Shot dead on his corner.
在他的地盘上被杀了
Midnight shift caught it. Check the readout.
是值夜班的警员发现的 看看报告吧
Sergeant, get your ass in here.
警司 快滚进来
God damn it, Sergeant, you're on the brink of insubordination.
该死 警司 你这简直就是违抗命令
You call D.S.S. right now and ship him out. That's an order.
你马上给社会福利部打电♥话♥ 把他送走 这是命令
Lieutenant--
警督
I got $235, if it helps.
我有235美元 或许有用
How would that help:
这有什么用呢
Maybe we can get a foster spot like that-- pay somebody.
或许我们可以用钱买♥♥通别人收养我
This is tracking, plain and simple.
说白了 不就是分班吗
No, it isn't. it's a socialization process.
不 不是的 这是一个社会化过程
But to any parent who complains, you're still segregating them.
可是有些家长会抱怨说 这就是把好坏学生分开
But I mean... it's for their benefit,
可这... 这是为了他们好
and for the benefit of the teachers trying to teach.
也是为了努力教书的教师们好
And you're proposing to expand this to every middle school?
你们建议把这种模式推广到每一所初中?
With enough grant money and your support, yes.
如果有足够的经费和支持 我们会在9月之前
By September.
全面推行
But you wouldn't be teaching test curriculum here?
不过你们不会教授考试内容吗
These would be the children left behind, so to speak.
他们可以说是后进生
Yeah, but as it is, I mean,
没错 不过事实上
we're leaving them all behind anyway. We just don't want to admit it.
所有学生都是后进生 我们只是不想承认而已
What we mean to say is Gentlemen...
我们想说的是... 先生们...
we'll be in touch.
我们再联♥系♥
So what, that's it?
啥 这样就算完了吗
After a two-minute hearing, they stick a fork in us?
才听了2分钟 就把我们一票否决了吗
I'm a liability in there, man.
哥们 他们都看我不顺眼
Seems like every time I open my mouth in this town,
在这个城市里 我每次开口说话
I'm telling people something they don't want to know.
我都尽说些别人不想听的
It's not you. It's the process. The process?
不是你的缘故 这是一个过程 过程?
When we get the grant, we study the problem, we propose solutions.
我们拿到经费后 我们研究问题 我们提出解决方案
If they listen, they listen.
如果他们愿意听 那就听
If they don't, it still makes for great research.
如果不愿意听 那还是很好的研究成果
What we publish on this is gonna get a lot of attention.
这个问题的研究成果出版后 一定会引起关注
From who: From other researchers, academics.
谁的关注 研究员 学者
Academics?
学者?
What, they gonna study your study?
怎么 他们会研究别人的研究成果?
When do this shit change?
这风气啥时才能变呢
And you put him out, huh?
你让他出去贩毒了啊
He need to get hard.
他必须变得坚强
Well, if he out, then he out.
我说让你放手 你就放手
Oh, no, you're not.
不 才不要
You ain't gonna take my son away from me, not for this--
你不能把我儿子带走 这次不行...
Remember who the fuck you talking to right here.
记住你在和谁说话
Remember who I am.
记住我的身份
My word is still my word.
我的话还是有分量的
In here, in Baltimore,
在这里 在巴尔的摩
and in any place you can think of calling home,
有任何你可以称为家的地方
it'll be my word. They'll find you.
我说话算数 他们会找到你的
Man come down here to say my son can be anything he damn please.
有个人专程跑来跟我说 我儿子能成为任何他想成为的人
Except a soldier.
除了勇士
Yeah, well, look at me up in here.
你瞧瞧我
Who the fuck would want to be that
如果一个人能心想事成
if they could be anything else, De'Londa?
谁他妈的愿意去拼命 De'Londa?
So...
那么...
did you cut me off too?
你是不是也不要我了
You still got me. We'll get by.
我还是和你在一起 我们能继续过日子
But you gonna let go of that boy.
不过你一定放让我儿子走
Bet that.
务必
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表