剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Namond, if you don't stop, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave class.
Namond 如果你不住嘴 我就要把你请出去了
See you sad-ass motherfuckers in about three days--
你们这帮倒霉蛋 三天以后见啦
You're leaving class, not school.
请出教室 不能离校
What?
啥?
What about now, bitch? Huh? Huh?
这样怎么着 婊♥子♥ 啊 啊
That's not necessary, Namond.
这样毫无必要 Namond
Oh, you gonna suspend me?
哦 你要让我停学?
We're gonna have a little talk.
我们需要谈一下
Man, fuck y'all. I know the rules.
靠 去死吧 我知道你们的规矩
You've got to suspend me. School's got to have rules.
你一定得停我学 学校有规定的
He's right. You've got to have rules.
他说得对 总该有规矩的
Can't just be throwing that shit out.
不能就这么把他扔出去了
The point is: I can call it like you want.
关键在于 你让我说什么我就能说什么
You want him to pass? He passed.
你说他过了吧 他就过了
You want him to come up inconclusive, he's inconclusive.
你让我说他结果可疑吧 那就可疑
What the fuck kind of science is that?
这他妈算什么科学啊
Come on. Did he blow the box or not?
他到底是测出来说谎了没有啊
I'm here for you, Detective.
我听您的 探员
You know what we use the polygraph for? Leverage.
你知道我们为何要做测谎 搞点筹码啊
To get him in here and fuck with him.
把他弄进来好好搞搞脑子
No wonder this shit's inadmissible.
难怪这没有法律效力呢
Let me guess.
叫我看
They're out in the hall and Swatowski is telling them
他们站外面 Swatowski告诉他们
that he can make it go any way they want.
他可以按照他们的想法出结果
If you think that's how we play it, then why let your client--
要是你觉得我们在耍手段 干嘛还让你的客户--
Because you know there's not much case left
因为你们知道已经没什么官司好打了
now that your witness is dead.
你的目击证人都死了
I don't need to expose him to a federal charge if I can avoid it.
如果我能避免 当然不会让他去上联邦法庭
And because even if Swatowski bends it for our ears,
何况就算Swatowski听你们的
he's let you know that Mr. Wardell here did not blow the box.
这也是他在暗示Wardell先生没有说谎
Yo, I wouldn't kill me.
换做是我 就不会想置我于死地
Even if it flips on me, I ain't gonna do shit to the man.
就算测出我说谎 人也不是我杀的
Why not?
怎讲?
My moms and his-- they're, like, cousins.
我妈跟他妈 跟表姐妹似的
Came up together in the Latrobe, you know?
当初一块儿上Latrobe来
I've been knowing him since, like, Head Start and shit.
我跟他 那是打从娘胎就认识哇
But he was gonna testify.
可他本要指认你
What am I looking at on the first conviction on this kind of waive?
凭那案子 就算我认了罪又能判多久
Seven, eight? Shit, I'll be out in three and a half.
七年 八年 操 最多三年半就能出去了
You think I'm gonna kill my mom's cousin's boy for three and a half?
你觉得我为了三年半 就要杀我娘小姐妹的儿子?
I know that man helped get himself elected
我知道他毛遂自荐
claiming that I did me like that, but please.
要指认我♥干♥了这些那些的
Bum-ass motherfucker was gonna testify against me,
可他不出来 别的混♥蛋♥也要指认我
and I swear to God I feel bad he's dead.
我向老天发誓他死了我很难过
I do.
真的
Hey, llene
嘿 llene
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处找你呢
Omar Little.
Omar Little
From Bird's trial a couple of years ago.
几年前Bird那案子给的
The stickup boy. Mmhmm.
那个抢劫的小子 嗯
He's in City Jail on a felony murder.
他因为一起重大杀人案被关在市立监狱里
Store robbery, West Side.
商店抢劫 西区的
When I gave him the card, I told him it was for a light felony at best.
我给他这张卡片 最多是免个小偷小摸的
Yeah, of course,
是 话是没错
but he needs to get writ out of B.C.D.C.
可他得拿到张调令调出市拘留所
and put in protective custody somewhere else.
放到哪里保护性拘留起来
He's sharing his address with about 800 other guys
他现在呆的地方有八百壮汉对他虎视眈眈
who have seen the business end of his shotgun.
个个都巴不得他早点横死枪口
Why do you care?
关你什么事?
I'm pretty sure he's being set up.
我相信他是被人算计了
Really? How does that play with the rest of the guys in the squad room?
真的 刑侦队里其他人也这么认为?
Look, all I'm asking is that you move him to some county detention center
我只求你把他送到什么县级拘留所
at least until I have a chance to work back up on this thing.
至少等到我想办法回案子上来了再说
Now, this card ought to buy him that much.
这张名片这点人情总够用吧
Is Hartford County Detention Center quiet enough?
Hartford县拘留所够安静了吧?
Yeah. Go pick up a writ in my office
行 去我办公室拿张调令吧
and tell Mr. Little my debt's paid.
告诉Little先生我不欠他什么了
The fact is that homicides are off
事实证明 今年西区的凶杀案
14% in the West Side this year.
降低了14个百分点
But I'm not gonna stand here and take credit for that
但我不会站在这儿沾沾自喜
when all other U.C.R. felonies are up.
尤其是其他犯罪统一报告都在上升
Why not, Major?
何出此言呢 警司长?
A wise man once told me years ago when I wasn't even a sergeant
我连警司都不是的时候 曾经有位智者告诉过我
that you should never take credit when the crime rate drops
当犯罪率下降的时候你决不可居功
unless you want to take the blame when it rises.
除非你打算在犯罪率上升的时候吃瘪
Atten-hut. Mayor-Elect is on deck.
立正 未来市长驾到
Please, back to what you're doing. I'm just a councilman here to observe.
请大家该干嘛干嘛 我只是作为议员来视察
At ease, gentlemen.
稍息 各位
Major Daniels, continue your presentation.
Daniels警司长 请继续发言
In any event, rather than allow my post cars to patrol,
一般而言我都让一辆两人警车在 贩毒最厉害的几个街角蹲点
I put two-man cars in the post with the worst drug corners:
而不是让他们开着满大街巡逻
Edmonson Avenue, Poplar Grove,
Edmonson大道 Poplar路
Fayette and Baltimore Streets,
Fayette和Baltimore大街
North Avenue.
北方大道
Now, if nothing else, a two-man car is more aggressive,
不说其他 两人警车具有足够的威胁性
and that helps push it away from the most volatile corners,
可将交易赶出这些最为活跃的场所
which may be having an effect. Just pushing it?
可能就是这点起了作用 赶出就行了?
I'm not devoting my resources to cheap street arrests, Commissioner.
我不会浪费警力在追捕廉价的街头犯罪上 总督
Instead, I'm trying to bring every officer I can
相反 我正想办法集中警力
to bear on making quality felony cases.
来对付重大刑事案件
I could do more but, well, it's my opinion
我本可以做更多 但是以我之见
that not enough of the troops I have are sufficiently trained
我手下的部队中 缺乏训练有素的警员
to properly investigate such cases.
来有效调查此类案件
Major, you just insulted your command.
警司长 你这是在侮辱你的长官
Respectfully, sir, too many of my people have spent years
无意冒犯 长官 我手下太多人长年累月
chasing street-level arrests while they grab bodies and make stats.
在街上抓小混混 扑倒扭打这个他们在行
But that doesn't teach you how to write a proper warrant
但这并不代表他们会写合格的逮捕令
or testify properly as to probable cause
或者对事因做出合理的举证
or use, and not get used by an informant.
或者如何利用线人而不是被线人利用
I wish it were otherwise.
我真心希望事不至此
But if I'm chasing felony cases,
但如果要追查重罪
I can only bring a minority of my officers to bear.
我手下只有少数警官能够胜任
You've got all of it already! That's right.
都已经给你了啊! 鬼信你
Make a nigga work. You like that shit.
非找抽是吧 你丫欠扁是吧
Ain't that right, motherfucker?
是吧啊 老不要脸的?
You can't hide, son.
你躲不了 小子
Don't care where it is.
不管你藏在哪儿
In a nigga's ass crack, I'll still find you.
你躲一黑鬼的屁♥眼♥里我照样能找到你
Damn. Fucked that man up.
靠 那老不死的
Yeah, boy. All right.
是啊 好了
So we starting a little later than I wanted.
我们今天开始得有点晚
Yo, but you said you was gonna creep out of school after lunch.
喂 是你自己说午饭后从学校溜出来的
I tried. They won't put me out.
我试了 他们不让我走
Shit. Ain't no school gonna hold me if I want to go.
靠 要是爷想走 没哪个学校关得住我
It's this new class they put me in.
是他们让我进的这个新班级
It's so fucked up, yo, they working all backwards and shit.
他妈傻♥逼♥透了 教的东西简直是倒♥退♥
All right, let's get to this:
好了 快干活吧
Yo, Bobby, you working the stash.
你 Bobby 你负责拿货
Yo yo, why aren't where we was yesterday? The spot was right.
喂喂 干嘛不在昨天那地方卖♥♥ 那儿市口好啊
this is good here?
这里不好吗?
What the fuck is wrong with you? He was on this strip yesterday.
你有病啊 他昨天卖♥♥疯了
This ain't shit.
这里算个毛
Yo, if you don't want to sell my shit, then fuck you, Kenard.
你要是不想卖♥♥ 就给我滚 Kenard
I keep my money.
钱我自己拿
This spot is just as good as the other.
这地方没啥不好的
Shit...
靠...
Carv, do you know how much that video camera costs?
Carv 你知道这摄像机多少钱么?
$4,200, which makes our adventure with Fuzzy Dunlop
$4200 跟这比起来 Fuzzy Dunlop那次历险
Iook like a fucking walk in the park.
就像他妈的公园散步似的
To get the camera from l.S.D.,
从监察局拿出那台摄像机
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表