剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I had to get authorization from your supervisor, right?
我不也要有你上级的授权才行么?
Still, you lost it doing police work. Your lieutenant will understand.
是 可你怎么也是干公事的时候掉的 你们队长会理解的
Marimow? You know what that asshole understands?
Marimow? 那个傻♥逼♥理解个屁
Burning motherfuckers for petty shit like this.
为这点小事就能把我生吞活剥了
Help me, Carv. This is not my problem.
帮帮我吧 Carv 这不关我的事
Don't fuck me, Carv. Don't fuck me now.
别忽悠我哈 Carv 你可别忽悠我
You know what this is?
你知道这怎么回事么?
This is one of those enabling relationships.
这就是人说的纵容关系
Enable me, Carv.
那就纵容我呗 Carv
Enable me to find my fuckin' camera.
纵容我找到该死的相机为止
You're seeing pigeons?
你说看到了鸽子?
Last night we did.
昨晚是看见了
Me and Sydnor ran the Westside Iooking at every pigeon coop we could find.
我和Sydnor跑遍西区把每个鸽子窝都找遍了
This morning, nothing in the monitor.
今天早上 监视器上就什么都没了
Did you check the pawnshops? Every one.
你们查了当铺没? 每家都查了
I fucking know this asshole Marlo has my camera.
我就他妈知道是Marlo这混♥蛋♥拿的
Aw, fuck me. What?
啊 我靠 咋了?
You just reminded me.
你一说倒提醒我了
I had to brief this kid last week who said he knew
我本要去听一孩子汇报说他知道
something about a murder that Marlo's people did.
Marlo的人干的什么谋杀的事
I meant to call Bunk on it. Bunk caught the case?
本想让Bunk去问的 Bunk在管这案子?
No. Actually, he had a warrant for the guy who supposedly got killed.
不 他本来要追捕的人被弄死了
I rode around with him on it a while back.
以前我跟他一起处理过那案子
What about me?
那我怎么办?
I got problems here, man.
兄弟我有难啊 伙计
The only thing you can do is get some wood on Marlo Stanfield or his people.
你能做的就是抓住Marlo Stanfield 和他手下人的把柄
Scare him enough to send the camera back.
吓唬他把摄像机还回来
What do you have on Marlo?
你有他什么证据么?
I know he's a drug dealer. I can't prove it or nothing, but I know.
我知道他贩毒 但是没证据 我就是知道
Okay, listen.
好吧 听着
How about I let you debrief the kid first?
要不我让你先审这娃子?
See what he can give you. This gets the camera home?
看他能给你什么消息 这能把摄像机弄回来么?
Maybe not, but you talk to the runt, and maybe he gives you some shit on Marlo.
也许不能 但你跟着小混混聊聊 说不定他能抖出些Marlo的料来
Maybe even gives you a murder or two. Before you call Homicide on it,
说不定还能挖出件谋杀案 你打电♥话♥给凶杀组前
you walk it back to Marimow Iike the cat with the mouse in its teeth.
捏着这事儿去找Marlo 岂不就像猫咬着老鼠一样么
You bring him the murder, he probably forgives the camera.
你用谋杀吓他 说不定他就不在乎摄像机了
Lumen, line 5.
Lumen 5号♥线
Lumen, pick up the fucking phone.
Lumen 快他妈的接电♥话♥
Looking for Detective Moreland.
我找Moreland警官
Could you have him call Sergeant Carver at the Western, please?
你能请他打回给西区的Carver警长么?
Carver? Western?
Carver? 西区的?
Hmm. Got it.
嗯 明白了
Fuck that Bunk.
去死吧 Bunk
Thoughts on your cabinet? Lots of them.
关于内阁你有什么想法 好多呢
But top of the list, Ervin Burrell's ass is gone.
不过首当其冲的是 Ervin Burrell一定要给我滚
I told Royce to dump him more than a year ago,
一年多前我就让Royce弄掉他
but Clarence didn't want to piss off the ministers until after the primary.
但Clarence不想在大选之前得罪各位部长
Primary's over. He can do it now.
大选结束了 他可以下手了哇
You think Clarence Royce is gonna do you that favor?
你以为Clarence Royce会替你挨枪子?
He's already thinking about taking a poke at Elijah
他已经打着算盘要绊倒Elijah
and running for the Seventh District congressional seat.
争夺第七选取的国会议员席位呢
He's gonna need every black minister in town to lay hands upon him.
他巴不得拉拢全市每个黑人部长
Fine. I'll do it myself. No, you won't.
好吧 那我亲自下手 不 想都别想
Royce can fire a black police commissioner,
Royce可以炒黑人警督的鱿鱼
but the newly-elected white mayor cannot.
新当选的白人市长就不行
Same brothers who voted for you'll be at your throat.
你的支持者 水能载舟亦能覆舟
What if I got a black commissioner to replace the son of a bitch?
要是我另找个黑人指挥官 来替代这狗♥娘♥养♥的呢
Under Burrell, the only black deputy is Cawthorne,
Burrell手下唯一的黑人副手就是Cawthorne
and he's 70.
他都70岁了
After that, it's just majors and lieutenants.
剩下的不是警司长就是队长了
We go outside-- nationwide search.
我们出去找 全国撒网
Deputy chiefs in New York or L.A. make more than their police commissioner.
纽约和洛城的副处长挣得比警♥察♥局总督都多
If you're talented and black, why would you be in Baltimore?
如果有才又是黑人 干嘛还留在巴蒂尔摩?
I have often asked myself that very question
这个问题我在不同场合下
on a number of occasions.
问过自己无数遍了
So I'm stuck with Burrell. Fuck.
这么说我甩不掉Burrell了 操
Have a seat.
坐
Don't keep him late. He's got to be at school in the morning.
别弄太晚 他明早还要上学呢
I thought you said he was suspended.
你不是说他被停学了么
They're letting me back in tomorrow. Miss Anna'd want me to be home by 9:00.
他们让我明天回去上课 Anna小姐让我九点前回家
Don't forget to send him on to Bunk after you're done.
别忘了问完话把他送去Bunk那儿
Look after him. He's a good kid.
好好照顾他 多好一孩子呀
You hungry?
你饿不饿?
Yeah. Let's eat.
嗯 吃饭去呗
Hey, kid, let me ask you right off the bat
小子 问你个问题不进记录的
You know what a police surveillance camera looks like?
你知道警用监控录像机长啥样儿吧?
Councilman, you sure you don't want to ride with Lieutenant Grace?
议员先生 您确定不和Grace队长同坐?
I mean, she'll be in command of the ship.
她是本次行动的总指挥啊
What's the point of a ride-along with the bosses?
微服私访跟着头儿还有什么意思?
I need to see what the troops see, right?
我该见大伙儿之所见嘛
Fine. I love the idea of a mayor who knows what we're up against.
好 我很期待有个知己知彼的市长
Officers McFarley and Ginter,
McFarley和Ginter警官
this is the mayor-elect, and he'll be riding with you in sector three.
这位是候选市长 他跟你们一辆车巡视第三区
How you doing? Hey.
你好 好
Don't let him get captured.
别让他被抓了
Obviously, I didn't know nothing about it in the beginning.
当然一开始我什么都不知道
Little Kevin-- he just told me to tell Lex
小Kevin 他让我告诉Lex
to go up to the playground behind Fulton
到Fulton后的操场去等着
'cause his girl was up there.
说是他的妞在那儿
And Lex got killed? Yeah.
后来Lex就被杀了? 对
Where'd he get killed?
在哪儿被杀的
So you actually weren't there to see him killed?
这么说他被杀的时候你不在现场
I told you. Little Kevin, he just told me
我跟你说了 小Kevin他只叫我
to tell Lex to go up to the playground and see this girl Patrice.
告诉Lex去操场见他的妞Patrice
Then later, Kevin come up to me and tell me
再后来 Kevin过来告诉我
Chris and Snoop killed the dude.
Chris和Snoop把那家伙做掉了
What's Kevin's last name? I don't know.
Kevin他姓什么? 我不知道
You don't have his name? Little Kevin is all I know.
你连他姓什么都不知道? 我只知道他叫小Kevin
So let me get this straight: You told the guy to go somewhere,
我这么说遍你听着 你让这家伙去一个地方
and then you heard he was killed, but you don't know where he was killed,
然后就听说他被杀了 可你不知道他在哪儿被杀的
and you don't even know if anyone ever found the body?
你也不知道有没有人发现过尸体
How do you know Lex is really dead? Everybody know it.
你怎么知道Lex真死了 人人都知道哇
Who is everybody? Everybody from around the way.
人人是谁? 道上所有兄弟啊
Yo, listen. People be saying
听着 大家都在说
that Chris and Snoop be turning niggas into zombies for Marlo,
Chris和Snoop在帮Marlo把黑鬼变成僵尸
but I know that ain't true.
可我知道这不是真的
When you dead, you dead is all.
你一旦死 就死翘翘了
Zombies, huh?
僵尸啊
You know what this is? This is bullshit.
你知道怎么回事儿不 鬼扯
You're bullshitting me. No, sir.
你在跟我鬼扯蛋 没有 先生
You were right there when this Lex fellow got dropped, weren't you?
那个叫Lex翘辫子的时候你就在现场 对不对
No. Yes, you were.
不在 你就在
You're an eyeball witness who can get me Snoop and Chris both.
你就是能让我抓到Snoop和Chris的目击证人
I told you-- Look, kid. If you were there, you can say so.
我说了 听着小子 你要是在那儿就说出来
We can do a lot for you,
我们会尽力帮你
maybe help you out with this problem you got at the school.
你学校的麻烦说不定也能帮你解决
I ain't got a problem no more. I'm good with that.
我已经没有麻烦了 都弄清了
come on, You were there, right? Herc.
得了吧 你就在那儿的好不好? Herc
Just say you were there!
说你在现场的!
So how do you like being mayor so far?
你当市长有啥感想啊
I've still got to win the general election and the inauguration's not till December.
大选还没赢呢 就算就职典礼也要到12月呢
So what do I know? Well, you can't do any worse than Royce.
我能有什么感想? 你总不见得干得比Royce还差
City's going to shit.
市里被他弄得屎一样
Yeah. Well,
这个嘛
what do you guys suggest I do first?
你们建议我先做什么
An air strike. White phosphorus. yeah
空袭呗 用白磷弹啊
Drop that shit on everything between here and North Avenue.
从这儿到北大街全都撒一遍
Seriously. That shit works.
真的 倍儿管用
My brother's a marine, right?
我哥是海军陆战队的
They use W.P. over there in Fallujah.
他们在以色列费卢杰就用白磷弹
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表