剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
With or without Mr. Fruit, we're on our way.
有没有Fruit先生 我们照样行
You know, it's strange.
也真是怪
We're not seeing bodies.
没怎么死人
This is the first drug hit in months,
这可是几个月来第一次毒贩火拼
and it's Marlo's boy who falls.
完蛋的却是Marlo的手下
I thought Marlo was the new power. He is.
我还以为Marlo是新的毒枭呢 他正是
Shit, he's got everything from MLK to Fulton now.
该死的 他名下拥有 从MLK到Fulton等众多房♥产
How do you hold that much real estate without making bodies?
不死几个人 他怎么能拥有那么多不动产
You hear anything more about this murder on your wire, Lester,
要是监听到更多有关谋杀的线索 Lester
the Bunk expects a call.
希望你给Bunk打电♥话♥
Yeah, I know he does.
嗯 我知道
Oh! The hell with Norris.
哦 去Norris的
You're my real partner, Lester. My life partner.
你才是我真正的搭档 Lester 一辈子的搭档
Don't tease, bitch.
少来这套 贱♥人♥
Look at that bowlegged motherfucker.
看见那瘸腿瘪三吗
I made him walk like that.
是我让他成这样的
So who the fuck is Lex?
他妈的谁是Lex?
Dontrelle's cousin. Used to be with Cantel's people.
Dontrelle的表弟 以前跟Cantel的人一起混的
He working some corner over the Hilltop now.
他现在负责Hilltop那边的几个点
He ain't more connected than that?
没有更深的瓜葛了吧
And he coming near one of mine?
他还惹上我的人了?
Wasn't about no business.
跟生意无关
Pussy, man.
是娘儿们的事 伙计
Yo, Fruit was into something that Lex thought was his own.
唷 Fruit夺走了Lex觉得本属于自己的东西
You say the word, we take off that whole motherfucking corner
你说句话 我们就把那街角给端了
every last one of them bitches.
一个不留
What corner are we talking about, again?
我们说的是哪个街角啊
Rag-tag shit up on Pacer.
Pacer那边的几个烂仔
Man, they get their shit from Joe, but they're mostly independent.
伙计 他们的货是管Joe拿的 但他们都是单干的
They gone, Marlo. Just say so.
他们死定了 Marlo 说句话吧
That what you think? Just do them all?
你怎么想 把他们都端了?
And take their fucking corner, too.
把他们的地盘也接管了
What do I want with some off-brand Hilltop corner?
我要个偏僻的Hilltop街角来干嘛
And why I need to be stacking bodies when there ain't no one trying to war with us?
没人向我们宣战 我♥干♥嘛要杀人呢
Just Lex.
就Lex行了
He did one of ours, so he got to fall.
他干掉了我们的人 他就得死
Get out, Tommy. You're done.
出去 Tommy 你到了
Get up, Tommy!
起来 Tommy
Come on, pretty boy. Come on.
快 靓仔 快
You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
你不必回家 但你不能呆在这儿
Come on. Let's go. That's home?
来吧 走啊 到家了?
Yeah. That's it.
对 没错
There we go, little trooper.
到了 小骑兵
6:30 tomorrow morning.
明早六点半
Don't make me drag you out of bed like you did yesterday.
别让我像昨天那天 把你拖下床
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Damn, boy, what happened to you?
该死 伙计 出什么事了
Terrace Boys banged me coming across the tracks over there by Ramsey Street.
Terrace的手下见我走过 Ramsey街的地盘就打我
Teron, Manny, Herbie.
Teron Manny Herbie
Man, all them Terrace niggas.
都是Terrace的爪牙
They can't whoop on Dukie like that.
不能让他们这么打Dukie
Yeah, I know. Only we can whoop on Dukie like that.
我知道 只有我们才能这么打Dukie
We've got to step it up, even this out.
咱要过去 把这事扯平
Nah. Fuck even.
不 不能扯平
We gonna hurt them twice as bad.
得让他们遭两倍的罪
Give 'em a whoop-ass they ain't gonna never forget.
揍得他们一辈子忘不了
If we straight-up fight them, there's as many of them as there is us--
要是我们直接过去跟他们干 他们的人可是跟我们一样多啊
more even.
更多呢
So what you saying? You scared? Nah, I'm just saying.
你什么意思? 怕了? 不 我是说
If we're gonna hurt them, we need to think on it.
给他们颜色瞧瞧 要从长计议
Do something go past beating on each other.
别就这么揍来揍去的
You talking guns and shit.
你是说用枪吧
Nah, I ain't talking guns.
不 我不是说枪
What?
怎么
Aw, shit.
啊 好嘛
Randy got an idea.
Randy有法子了
Hey, Norman.
嗨 Norman
You know what I had for dinner last night?
你知道我昨晚晚餐吃啥
Tuna sub. I ate in the car.
三文鱼三明治啊 在车上吃的
When I'm finished writing my memoirs, that shit'll be in there, no doubt.
等我写传记的时候 这事我肯定给写上
You see what I just ate? In the car?
你知道我刚吃了啥吗 在车上吃的?
A fucking tuna sub.
他妈的三文鱼三明治哎
In order to prevent distemper, Norman, you must vary the candidate's menu.
为了不让他们发狂 Norman 候选人的菜谱应该有所变化
If you're done chewing, Iet's give these new radio spots a listen.
你要是嚼完了 就听听这些个新的广播宣传带吧
We've seen what Tommy Carcetti can do at City Hall as a councilman.
我们已经看到了Tommy Carcetti 当市议会议员能有多大作为了
While the current administration bent to special interests,
当前的管理让位于特殊的利益
Tommy Carcetti sponsored legislation... What?
Tommy Carcetti支持立法... 什么事
...that is protecting jobs at the fort
通过阻止码头区域的过度开♥发♥
by preventing the overdevelopment of our waterfront.
来保护那里的就业机会
300,000.
三十万
Great. Thanks for sharing.
太棒了 多谢
...that prevented budget cuts to vital city services...
这就阻碍了重要城市服务的预算削减
Three and five zeroes-- mayor's latest TV buy, and it's four weeks out.
三后面五个零 市长最新的电视广♥告♥费 离竞选只有四周了
Turn that shit off! You don't like the spots?
把那东西关了 你不喜欢这宣传带?
I read the copy before the studio mix. I think they're strong.
他们录制前我看过稿子 我觉得挺有力的
They're bullshit! Weak bullshit!
都是胡说 不堪一击的胡说
I wouldn't vote for me.
我都不会投票选我自己
Fuck!
操蛋
Fuck Royce! Fuck Tony Gray! Fuck me!
操蛋Royce 操蛋Tony Gray 我自己也操蛋
Where am I going again?
再说说我这是去哪儿
One of those neighborhoods between Oliver and Middle East.
Oliver和中东人聚居区之间的一个社区
Middle East. Now, that's a good name for it-- fucking Fallujah.
中东 好名字嘛 操蛋费卢杰 (伊♥拉♥克♥地名)
Command performance. Ms. Victorina Simmons.
御前演出 Victorina Simmons女士
She holds sway over two big vote precincts,
她对两个大选区有着影响力
no matter who the EDC is lying down with--
不管EDC支持谁都一样--
Fucking Royce! 300,000 like it's fucking water.
操蛋Royce 花三十万眼都不眨
Then there's also the Reverend Garnett.
还有Garnett牧师
What are they complaining about today?
他们今天抱怨什么来着
Fucking shithole of a city. Whining bastards,
该死的混♥蛋♥们 牢骚满肚的东西
bitching about the trash or the crime or this or that.
抱怨垃圾啊 犯罪啊 这个那个的
It's my fucking fault it went to shit.
境况这么糟 是我的错
These motherfuckers. Boss.
这些该死的 老大
They can bite my bloody ass.
他们能让我雪上加霜
Ms. Simmons.
Simmons女士
Reverend Garnett. Good to see you again.
Garnett牧师 很高兴又见到你们
I had a meeting going on,
我正开着会呢
but I'm here now, and I know there's things to see.
但我来了 我知道得来看看
We called and called downtown, and ain't nothing gets done.
我们打了好多电♥话♥到市中心 但事情一直没解决
Okay. Show me. Right this way, Councilman.
好的 带路吧 这边走 议员
The first thing I want you to take a look at...
我想让你看的第一个...
See, you've got to drink a lot.
你都喝了很多了
Think about the water running.
想想水是怎么流的吧
And that way, you know--
这样你们就会知道...
How the fuck you know what water running be like, Duke?
你怎么知道水是怎么流的 Duke?
Water been off in your house since last year.
去年你家就断水了
Man, that's cold. Yeah, that's cold, Nay.
伙计 冷的 对啊 是冷的
Oh, shit. I'm ready.
哦 我准备好了
Can't go with niggers watching, yo.
黑鬼看着 我尿不出
damn.
见鬼
When we call,
我们打电♥话♥过去
he'll send somebody, most of the time,
多数时候 他会派人来
and they write it all down just like he doing now.
他们会记下来 就像他这样
But nothing ever gets done.
但无济于事
Come here, Councilman, I want you to see this.
到这儿来 议员 你看看这个
Now, see them drug boys?
看到那些嗑药的孩子了?
They block the alleys like this so the police won't chase them down there.
他们像这样堵住巷子 这样警♥察♥就追不上他们了
All this trash. Mmhmm.
这些垃圾 嗯
Rats everywhere. Houses vacant.
到处是老鼠 屋子都空了
We keep trying to get them down here and clean this up.
我们一直要他们过来清理
I guess that's too much like right.
这样不过分吧
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表