剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You've got to be shitting me.
搞屁啊
Oh, shit!
靠
Get out of the way!
让路
Driving all crazy. Damn.
瞎开 靠
16. I've got a foot chase on a number-one male.
16号♥车 徒步追捕一号♥男性
Maybe 13 years, short, with braids,
约13岁 矮个 扎小辫
in the alleys eastbound from Fulton.
在Fulton街后巷向东移♥动♥
This kid has bailed out! Bailed out!
那孩子弃车了 弃车了
Motherfucking fuck fuck fuck fuck!
操 操 操 操 操
Officer, what are you doing?
警官 你搞什么
What, you need bifocals or something?
干嘛 你要不要戴眼镜啊
What?
什么
0-9. I'm responding.
9号♥车 我正赶往事发地
16, 200 north.
16号♥ 200北
I'm gonna need your name.
告诉我你名字
Listen. I'm very sorry, ma'am, all right?
听着 女士 我很抱歉
Give me the hat.
帽子给我
Nah, see, them Expeditions are hard to handle.
他们的远征困难重重
But with a Lexus, man I wouldn't have no problem.
但要有雷克萨斯 对我来说不在话下
You little motherfucker.
小杂种
You know how many cars you hit? What?
你知道自己撞了多少辆车吗 什么
Don't even think of bullshitting.
别给我打马虎眼
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你说什么
You know what kind of fucking paperwork I got now, huh?
你知道我他妈有多少报告要写吗
You know how many hours of my life you owe me, you little shit?
你知道你♥他♥妈♥浪费了我多少时间吗 小鬼
Damn, yo! That hurt!
靠 疼
You think that hurts...
这就疼了...
No, no. Aah!
不 不要
You're so smart,
你这么聪明
see how easy you boost a car now. Aah!
偷车很轻松呢
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第四季 第10集
You imagine Rawls sitting in this chair?
你能想象Rawls坐上这把椅子吗
Never happen. In this town: Uh-uh.
没门 在这儿 哼哼
Yeah, well, we weren't supposed to have a white mayor, either.
我们本来还不该出现白人市长呢
He already overreached putting Rawls in charge.
他让Rawls主事已经过火了
De-fucking-facto.
的他妈的确
Motherfucker ain't even sworn in yet.
那混♥蛋♥还没宣誓就职就这样了
Already, he's got feelers out.
他已经广布眼线了
I know for a fact he called the deputy chief in Pittsburgh--
我知道他给我朋友 匹兹堡的副局长
Friend of mine--
打了电♥话♥
promised him pie in the sky.
许以重金
Shi-it, partner.
靠 哥们
All you got to do is show Carcetti and everybody else
你要做的就是让Carcetti和其他人看到
that they already got the man for the job.
这位子就该你坐
They ain't got to look no further.
他们就不要再有什么想法了
The indispensable man.
你是不可或缺的
It was Royce holding you back, Ervin.
以前是Royce拖你后腿 Ervin
Now out from under, you shine.
现在你自♥由♥了
Clay, he's saying everything goes through Bill Rawls.
Clay 他说所有事情都要通过Bill Rawls
Any move I try to make You're still the commissioner, ain't you?
我稍一动弹... 你还是局长 不对吗
You give an order, they gonna jump.
下面都得听你的
Yeah, but Carcetti What he gonna do, fire you?
是 但Carcetti... 他能把你怎样 炒了你?
He just showed you he don't have balls enough.
你也看到了 他没这胆子
You just need to give Carcetti a little something.
你只需给Carcetti做出点成绩
Make him start seeing you in a new light.
让他对你另眼相看
Like what:
比如呢
Some kind of police shit. Hell, I don't know.
一些警♥察♥该做的事 靠 我怎么知道
Something that looks good to Carcetti,
一些Carcetti看得上眼的事
so he can say it was his idea to keep you all along.
那他就可以说让你留下是他的想法
Hmm.
嗯
Police shit:
警♥察♥该做的事
Well, whatever it is y'all do for a living.
怎样都好 你们就是吃这行饭的嘛
Well--
这样
just take care of your end
你尽人事
and let your friends handle theirs.
其他的交给你朋友们办
Good morning.
早上好
I just dropped my stuff in my room,
我刚刚把东西放教室里
and maintenance and Donnelly are in there checking the heat.
维护人员和Donnelly在那检查暖气
It must be 80 degrees in there.
里面起码有80度(摄氏30度)
90-minute classes.
90分钟课程
Excuse me:
什么
This time of the year, we go to 90-minute classes.
今年这阶段我们要上90分钟的课程
Concentrated prep in math and language arts only.
恶补数学和语文
I don't follow. Why the heat?
不明白 跟暖气什么关系
It's the only way the kids will sit through 90 minutes of anything.
只有这样才能让孩子们坐上90分钟
Make them drowsy? Right.
让他们昏昏欲睡? 对
So it's about the tests.
就是为了考试咯
From now until they're done,
从现在开始到他们准备好
everything's about the tests.
一切都是为考试服务
Damn!
靠
I ought to go somewhere warm for the winter.
冬天我要去暖和点的地方
Where?
哪儿
I saw on "Animal Planet"
我在"动物星球"上看到的
marlin fishing--
捕枪鱼
Iike, Florida, the Bahamas.
比如佛罗里达 巴哈马
That shit looked sweet.
那玩意看起来很好吃
The water was like this...
那里的水...
this color, man.
那颜色
Man, it ain't gonna be that cold this year.
伙计 今年不会那么冷
How you know?
你怎么知道
Global warming. So why is it so cold already?
全球变暖啊 那为什么现在就冷成这样了
Yo, we just getting old.
是我们老了
Yeah. True that.
那倒是
Yo. Where the fuck you been?
你♥他♥妈♥上哪儿去了
City jail for a day and a half
市监狱里待了一天半
till they recogged me.
直到他们给我做好记录
Then my grandma got sick, so I was over there for a while.
接着我奶奶病了 就在那待了一会
Po-Po hit you with a charge, huh?
条子指控你什么了吗
Just a humble--
小罪名
false statement and shit,
假口供什么的
for saying I wasn't who I really was.
因为我假装不是我
Damn, so why they was asking about you like that?
靠 那他们为什么那么急着找你
Hmmmmm. They try talking to you?
嗯哼 他们想问你话?
Yeah, about some murder.
关于谋杀的
Which one? It don't matter which murder
哪桩 哪桩都无所谓
because I didn't say shit to them bitches, though.
反正我什么也没告诉那帮混球
Yeah, well, I ain't the one you need to convince.
你不用跟我说
Why I got to convince him? You know, I'm saying, yo.
我♥干♥嘛要跟他说 我就说说
Po-Po come asking about you, they snatch your ass up,
警♥察♥来找你 把你带走
you out of pocket for a few days.
失踪个几天
Heh! Oh, yeah. He'll definitely hear about it.
他当然会有所耳闻
I didn't say nothing to nobody.
我什么都没说
That's why they gave me the humble,
所以他们才给我安了个小罪名
dumped my ass in Central Booking,
把我扔给法♥院♥
because I ain't say a fucking word to none of them.
因为我一个屁都没放
Yeah, so go tell him that shit.
那就去告诉他呀
Shit, man, if it were me,
靠 要换了我
I'd go to him first.
就先去找他了
Yeah, Kev, you know, definitely jump out in front of that, man,
是的 Kev 你知道 先自己招了
because if they got to come looking for you,
因为要是等他们找上门来
it's gonna look like you got something to hide.
就让人觉得你有所隐瞒了
Definitely. Got that "Plymouth Rock" over here.
没错 这儿有"Plymouth Rock"
Ghetto bird special. Two for one...
这药很特别哦 买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥...
What you want?
你想吃什么
Menu, yo. Give him a menu. Oh.
菜单 给他张菜单
What's good? Fuck if I know.
什么好吃 我知道才怪
You ain't supposed to cuss at the customer, motherfucker.
你不能跟顾客顶嘴 混球
Kwame.
Kwame
Darnell. All right.
Darnell 好吧
Let me get... pizza.
给我... 披萨
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表