剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Curly fry? Chicken doohickey?
咖喱薯条? 小鸡块?
Sit down.
坐下
Norris is back on the Braddock case.
Norris重回Braddock的案子
It's by order of the deputy ops.
是副局长的命令
In fact, we're gonna go with a story that says
其实 我们要这么说
he was never off the case, that you and he are partnered,
他从来都没有调离过这个案子 你们俩是在一起搭档
a task force of two, working it together.
通力协作 共同调查
Fuck you, fat man.
操你 胖子
Not original, but succinct. I like your approach.
并非原创 但简短有力 我喜欢你的说法
Y'all humiliate me once by dropping me into this thing,
你指派我调查这个案子 已经羞辱过我一次
and now you're gonna shame me again by bringing Norris back.
现在又让Norris回来 再让我丢一次脸
This is Homicide, Detective.
这是谋杀调查组 警探
This is not some boiler room unit where no one pays attention
而不是其他什么茶水间小组 大家都不在乎
to whatever the fuck it is you call police work.
他们干的活是不是够称得上警♥察♥
The bosses? They know our names up here.
老大都知道我们的名字
Now I didn't like it when they came to me
我并不喜欢他们
and told me to dump Norris, but dump him I did.
让我把Norris调走 但我还是调了
And it's not like I wanna carry water for them
我也不喜欢现在为他们背黑锅
now that they're pretending they never told me to do any such thing,
假装他们从来没有指示我 做过这样的事情
but carry the water I will. And in the end,
但我还是背了 而最后
when everyone else in this unit is buried and beshitted,
等这个小组里的其他人 都抹上黑名翻不了身
this detective sergeant will still be standing.
只有我这个警长还站着瞧你们
So get the story straight:
把故事编好了
Norris was always the primary,
Norris一直都是主要调查警官
and you are now assisting on an investigation
而你正在协助他
which is progressing even as we speak.
哪怕我们说话这会儿 调查仍在进行
Does the colonel know about this?
副总警监知道这件事情吗
He's in the hospital--
他在医院里
chemo didn't work.
化疗没起作用
Press conference is upstairs in half an hour.
半小时之后去楼上开新闻发布会
So don't be late. Press conference?
别迟到了 新闻发布会?
I ain't mean to laugh at you none.
我不是故意嘲笑你的
I know it sound crazy, but I ain't joking.
我知道听上去很疯狂 但我真没开玩笑
For real, Lex a zombie.
真的 Lex是个僵尸
I knew it way before what Na' and them was saying.
Na他们说之前我就知道了
Listen,they had me tell Lex to go up to the playground.
听着 他们让我叫Lex去操场
I told him to go up there and see some girl.
我告诉他去哪儿见几个妞
He ain't never come back down.
他就再也没有回去了
So what they gonna do to me when they get mad at me?
万一他们对我发火怎么办
It makes sense Chris taking them into the vacants--
Chris带他们去空地讲得通
to change them. And you know what else?
他是要转化他们 还有什么你知道的
That ain't what he doing--
他没有在干这样的事
Chris in the vacants.
Chris在空地
Changing them?
转化他们?
He ain't changing them, he killing them.
他没有转化他们 他杀掉了他们
That's all. They're getting killed.
就是这样 他们被杀掉了
How you know?
你怎么知道的
Can't tell nobody.
你别告诉别人
I seen it.
我见过
I seen them walk a boy up into one house over there on Calhoun.
我见过他们带着一个男生 走到Calboun去
You seen that?
你见过?
Yeah.
对
That's just false.
这是假的
Detective Norris has been working in this case nonstop.
Norris警探从没有 停止过对这个案子的调查
And given her narcotics expertise,
同时鉴于Greggs警探的毒品专长
Detective Greggs was assigned to augment
她被指派去帮助
rather than to replace him.
而不是取代他
But for two days sources inside the department were saying--
但两天中这个部门内的消息人称...
I'm inside the department, and I'm telling you that's not true.
我也身处这个部门内 我现在告诉你这不是真的
We do not play politics with a criminal investigation.
对刑事犯罪调查 我们不玩政♥治♥
And how do you explain Councilman Gray's allegations?
那你对Gray议员的说法如何解释
I think you should ask Councilman Gray that question.
我觉得这个问题该去问Gray议员
Police! Search warrant! Take the back.
警♥察♥! 搜查令! 去后门
On the ground, now! Police! Search warrant!
趴下 快! 警♥察♥! 搜查令!
Two upstairs.
两个人上去
Don't move! Check that backroom.
别动! 看看后间
I said, get your ass on the ground.
我说了 快蹲到地上
Get down! Get down!
蹲下! 蹲下!
This is the 1300 block, right? No, this is the 12.
这里是1300弄对么 不 这是1200
Are we on the right corner?
我们停对地方了吗
We had this as a stash house? According to the wiretap.
他们在这里藏♥毒♥品? 窃听到的情报显示如此
How long ago? They move them around, you know.
多久前的情报? 他们经常搬来搬去的 要知道
Zeroes on the warrants.Minor arrests on the designated corners, sir.
逮捕令上的人一个都没抓到 标注的街角上只抓到几个小人物 长官
They were tipped! You think?
有人给他们通风报信! 你说呢
For us to come up this empty at all these locations, it has to be.
所有的地方都扑空了 肯定是
This cocksucker Marlo thinks he's smarter than us?
那个混♥蛋♥Marlo觉得他比我们都聪明吗
He is not. Sergeant, I want to know where he hangs.
他自作聪明罢了 警司 我要知道他平时都去哪儿
You mean like him personally?
你是说他私底下爱去哪儿吗
He moves around, Lieutenant. He floats.
他到处走 警官 从不停下
But I have seen him in the concrete park behind Fulton.
但我看到他在Fulton后面的公园里坐着
In a park? If the weather's right, he sits
在公园里? 如果天气好 他会在那里
out there in some lawn chairs, holds court.
找个长椅坐坐 接待别人
He's got people covering every approach
他派人在每条路上都守着
so there's no creeping up on him. My guess is that he likes to talk outdoors
这样就没有人能偷偷摸到他身边 我猜他喜欢在室外谈话
so no one can drop a microphone on him.
这样别人就窃听不到了
Sergeant, what can we do with that?
警司 我们现在该怎么办
I admit I've made some mistakes, Burrell being one of the biggest.
我承认我是犯过一些错误 Burrel算是最严重的一个
But he's got a job for about 10 more days.
他再干十天就走人了
After the primary, he's gone, believe me.
初选之后 他就走人 相信我
And that last stunt-- pulling a detective.
他那最后一个昏招 调走一名警探
What'd you expect? Not that huhuh.
你还指望什么呢 反正不是这样 不 不
Hey, I had nothing to do with that nonsense.
嘿 这胡闹和我一点关系都没有
Now, that's a straight-up lie. I was at that damn meeting when you told him,
这可是睁着眼睛说瞎话 你告诉他把这个案子放慢下来的时候
"Slow the case down." I didn't mean
我可是在场的 我不是那个意思
Who the hell knows what you mean anymore, Clarence?
谁他妈知道你是什么意思 Clarence?
Look at this.
瞧瞧这个
Look at it!
看啊!
You gave me your word on this-- your word, Clarence.
你还向我保证过 保证啊 Clarence
But here you are ticketed up with Eunetta in her best precincts
但你在Eunatta有优势的区 同她争夺选票
and then ticketed up with my girl Daniels where she's running strong.
然后又在我家丫头Daniels最强势的地方 同她争锋夺势
Odell, this is the first I've seen this.
Odell 我第一次看到这个东西
Come on, now! This is probably Eunetta's people pulling this shit.
别这样 说不定是Eunetta的人搞的鬼
With a "Citizens for Royce" authority line?
上面还印着"人人为Royce"的官方戳印么
Eh, look at you, Clarence. Just look at you.
看看你自己 Clarence 看看你自己
You've forgotten your agenda. You've forgotten your base.
你都忘了你的议程 你都忘了自己的老本
You think a shave
你觉得刮刮胡子
and some Marcus Garvey posters are gonna get you over?
弄点Marcus Garvey 风格的宣传画 就能帮你度过难关么
Do you think that's gonna make up for jumping in bed with every damn developer?
你觉得这样就能弥补你同每一个 房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商眉来眼去么
Shit. You're even on Clay Davis's tit.
你居然连Clay Davis都搞上了
Now don't you go getting all self-righteous with me, Odell.
你别把气都撒在我身上 Odell
Campaign runs on dollars-- you know it.
竞选需要花钱 你明明知道
Whose dollars?! Those sons of bitches you got around your card table
谁的钱? 那些每个月凑在你牌桌旁边
every month feeding your kitty? Oh, yeah,
喂着你小猫咪的贱♥人♥的钱吗 哦 没错
I know about that too. You-- trouble with you--
这个我也知道 你...你的问题...
fuck you, Clarence. I'm gonna sit what's left of this one out.
操♥你♥妈♥的 Clarence 你剩下的烂摊子我不管了
I'm gonna sit it out. Sit it out.
我撒手不管了 撒手吧
The primary? Sit it out!
初选怎么办 撒手了!
Odell! Odell!
Odell! Odell!
Who the hell do you think you are, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得自己是什么人物啊
Come November, I'm still gonna be the only game in town!
到了11月 我还是城里唯一的玩家!
Odell, turn your back on me now, I won't forget!
Odell 你现在背叛我 我绝不会忘记的!
We can't afford this. We need his organization on Tuesday.
他不能走 我们需要他周二的组织
Go after him! Fuck that
去追她啊! 操他的
holier-than-thou motherfucker!
狗♥日♥的♥假惺惺
Delegate Watkins. Delegate Watkins!
Watkins代表 Watkins代表!
Wait, sir.
等等 先生
I-I'm sure we can work this out.
我相信我们能解决这个问题的
You and the mayor can talk this through.
你和市长再谈谈 能解决的
Deputy Rawls, please.
接Rawls副局长 谢谢
It's Lieutenant Hoskins at the Hall.
是市政厅的Hoskins警长
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表