剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
A man learns best when he get burned.
吃一堑长一智
How do I know you ain't making this shit up?
我怎么知道你不是瞎编的呢
You don't. Things happen on the street.
你是不知道 到处都会出事
Proof is hard to come by.
而证据很难找到
Go ahead, open it.
来啊 拆开看看
Off the street,there's all kind of proof.
私底下 其实证据到处都是
They planning on executing those Friday--
他们决定周五的时候执行计划
time it with the election, I guess,
是冲着选举去的 我猜
show they doing their job, cleaning up the city,taking down a kingpin.
表现自己尽职尽力 收拾这个城市 打倒关键人物
How did you come by this? Told you before
你怎么知道这个的 刚和你说了
I keep my ear to the ground.
我耳听八方呢
What are you gonna do with it? Maybe nothing.
你准备怎么办 也许什么都不做
Charlie's not part of the co-op.
Charlie和我们可没什么关系
Or maybe I tip him for a fee.
也许我能给他通风报信 赚点外快
What do you think a man with a whole lot of money would pay for his freedom?
你觉得坐拥金山的人 会为自♥由♥付出什么代价?
You know, lately
要知道 最近
I come to find out someone trying to take pictures of me.
我发现有人想要给我拍点东西
Pictures?
东西?
Video.
录像
You heard anything about me through your travels?
你旅行的时候 有没有听说和我有关的事情
Had no incentive to listen.
没什么事懒得听
You do now.
你现在听说了
It's one thing to sit out the primary.
在初选时作壁上观是一件事
It's another for me to turn on Clarence Royce.
而同Clarence Royce对着干是另一回事
Granted. And if I did jump,
假设一下 如果我真的要跳槽
why not land behind Tony Gray?
我♥干♥嘛不去支持Tony Gray?
At least he's from my side of the tracks.
至少他是我这边的人
Tony can't win. I can.
Tony赢不了 但我能
Look, the truth is,whatever I can do for you, the mayor can match or double.
听着 事实是 不论我开出什么价位 市长都能提出同样甚至两倍的价码
I have a pretty good grass-roots organization,
我的管理层都是草根出生
but nothing even close to his kind of money.
但绝对不比上他那么有钱
Now, I'll ticket up with anyone you want me to.
而我 你让我跟谁的票 我就跟谁的票
I know you want Daniels in the 11th and Stokes in the 10th.
我知道你想让Daniels赢下11区 还有Stokes赢下第10区
I'll keep away from any tickets you think I might harm.
只要你觉得不行 我就不去搅局
I know I'm not everyone's idea of a bargain on your side of town.
我知道对于这个城市来说 我不是每个人理想中的人选
But right now,a week from the primary,
但现在 初选还有一周
the fact is,Royce and I both need you.
Royce和我都需要你
After the election, the equation changes for him but not for me.
但在选举之后 他不再需要你 而我却不会改变
I'm a white mayor in a majority-black city, and if I'm gonna do anything--
在这个黑人为主的城市里 我作为一个白人市长 如果我要做出什么改变
and, Delegate, I am so serious about fixing this city--
是的 代表 我当真是想要治理好这个城市
I'm gonna have to govern by consensus.
我必须得到民众的拥护
And if you support me, you will have a voice within my administration
而如果你支持我 光是因为我需要这一点
simply because I'm gonna need it.
你就会成为我管理层中举足轻重的一员
Last poll that Clarence showed me, he was up by seven points.
Clarence给我看的上次投票结果 他上涨了7个点
Bullshit. I'm within four.
胡扯 我才掉了不到4个点
You won't be needing that. I know.
你不需要那个 我知道
Here? Yeah, here.
这里? 对 这里
Dag.
糟糕
Yo, turn it off-- the bulb might have got too hot.
喂 把手电关了 灯泡会变热的
Or the battery's dying.
或者电池会不够用
We should go back.
我们该回去了
Yo, man, it stinks, man. Ain't like it was.
喂 兄弟 这里好臭 以前不臭
See he ain't move.
瞧 他不动了
Yeah.
对
Blood still stuck to his hair.
头发上还沾着血
He dead? He dead.
他死了吗 他死了
Lex too?
Lex也死了
He dead. They all is. Feel better?
他死了 他们都死了 感觉好点了吗
Donut wrong, yo.
Donut错了
Ain't no special dead.
没什么死了和没死一样
There's just dead.
死了就是死了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表