剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Quien es?
谁
It's Omar, baby.
是我Omar 宝贝
For your bank?
这是存银行的吗
That's for your pain, Butch. I be my own bank now.
这是给您的辛苦费 Butch 我可以自己开银行了
They ain't follow you?
没人跟着你吧
Nah. Joe paid it my way.
没有 Joe按照我的要求付了钱
He had to admit my word was better than his. You feel me?
他必须承认我的话比他的话有分量 你懂吗
Let's go then.
我们走
He is in the van,
他在货车里
in the garage in the back of 2249 Polk Street.
车停在Polk街2249号♥后面的车♥库♥
The key gonna be in the cinderblock.
钥匙在碎石堆里
You steal this much,
你偷了这么多
and this ain't over.
事情一定没完
This ain't over.
事情一定没完
Thing about that Republican ass,
那个共和党的混球
it's not the flesh of his political fathers.
他根本就是婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Jesus.
天啊
You left it on the table. Smug son of a bitch.
你和他摊牌了 他妈的小人
He was gonna make me beg,
他要我求他
then call a press conference so the world could see me on my knees.
再召开新闻发布会 让全世界的人都看我低声下气地求他
Don't worry.
别担心
Two years, and we'll make him pay.
2年后 我们会让他付出代价的
Icicle, icicle! Got those icicles!
白面 白面! 买♥♥白面咯!
Shakedown!
条子来了!
Corner's indicted. Go on. Get.
这个街角被和谐了 快走人 都散了
Except you, motherfucker. On the wall.
除了你 操蛋的 趴墙上
Sorry about Bodie.
Bodie的事我很抱歉
I ain't jacking you up. I'm trying to do right for your boy.
我不是要抓你 我是想为他伸张正义
Who dropped him? Y'all did.
是谁害死了他 是你们
They took him out 'cause he was talking to y'all.
就因为他和你们说话 他才被杀的
Word is they seen him with the police down at Central Booking.
传说有人在拘留中心看见他和警♥察♥在一起
So cuff me
所以说要么把我拷走
or kick my ass off this corner before you do me the same.
要么在重蹈覆辙前放我离开
Hey, Duquan.
嘿 Duquan
Don't you need to be at Douglass?
你不是要去Douglass吗
I'm on my way there, yeah.
我正要去呢
Where's your book bag?
你的书包呢
Oh, it's-- I'm gonna stop past the house and get it.
哦 这个...我会回家一趟取书包
It's a present for all you did.
这礼物送你 感谢你做的一切
It's for your desk.
这个用来装饰你的桌子
That's great, Duquan. Thanks.
真好看 Duquan 多谢
Stop past anytime,
经常来坐坐
Let me know how it's going with you.
和我聊聊你的近况
Okay.
好的
But I ain't want to go back. Program's ending, Zenobia.
可我不想回去 项目结束了 Zenobia
Yeah, boy. Back to gen pop.
好家伙 又可以跟大家一起了
Yes.
耶
Pack my bags.
赶紧收拾走人
What about you?
你怎么想
I mean, this was all right...
我觉得 这个项目挺好...
but maybe it's time.
不过 是时候离开了
Why are you up?
你怎么醒了
You're working 4:00 to 12:00. What's the matter?
你值的是4:00到12:00的班 怎么了
Something with these bodies.
是关于那些尸体的事情
Lester and them are getting up on it.
Lester他们正在调查
It's under Daniels.
这件事归Daniels管
He's got suction now.
他现在受到上司青睐
He can deliver.
他可以说到做到
You want in.
你想加入他们
I just feel like I owe it now.
我现在觉得自己欠别人的
To who?
欠谁
To this kid. Corner kid.
欠一个孩子 街角的孩子
Getting ready to turn him, you know,
原本想让他做线人
wrap him up and give him to Lester as a present.
把他包起来 作为礼物送给Lester
He one of the bodies in the houses:
他的尸体也被丢在空房♥子里吗
No, they dropped him in the street.
不 被扔在大街上
Maybe I'd be different, you know? Different:
或许我会变得不同 不同
Yeah, no more of the...
不再...
drinking and the whoring and all that. All that anger.
酗酒 不再乱性 不再乱发脾气
'Cause I'm better now here with you.
因为和你在一起 我就变得更好了
No more playing "Jimmy Bust Balls" with the world.
不再和世人玩 "蛋疼的Jimmy" 了
"Jimmy Bust Balls"?
"蛋疼的Jimmy"?
I swear to God, Beadie, that son of a bitch nearly killed me.
我向上天发誓 Beadie 那狗♥娘♥养♥的差点把我害死
It's okay.
没关系
What? You tried.
什么 你尽力了
You don't need to feel bad.
你不必自责
Thanks.
多谢
All right, Randy, this way.
好了 Randy 这边走
Take that top bunk over there.
那边的上铺归你
Five-0.
警♥察♥
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm not asking 'cause I can't use you.
我这样问 不是因为我不能用你
I'm asking for your sake.
我这样问是为了你好
I think I can do this and keep myself away from myself,
我认为我能担当此任 不让我成为我自己
if that makes any sense.
如果你懂我的意思
But I gotta tell you,
可我得告诉你
we're not gonna get Marlo Stanfield or anyone else
我们不能让Marlo Stanfield团伙 在街上晃荡
above the street, not on street rips.
不能让他们在街上胡来
What do you suggest?
你想怎么做
Either a wide C.I. or a Title lll.
要么扩大线人范围 要么再度监听
That's what makes this case.
这样才能破案
You sure?
你确定吗
Maybe you do this fast and clean and simple.
或许你可以迅速 简单 干净利落地完事
Then you don't do it at all.
那就相当于没做
Chain of command, Colonel.
听你的啊 副总警监
How in the hell do we kick up percentages
我们怎么可能同时提高
in math and reading both?
数学和阅读的百分率呢
You believe the numbers?
你相信这些数据吗
38% proficient. 8% advanced.
38%良好 8% 优秀
What?
什么
"Proficient" means they're at least two grades below their level.
"良好" 是说他们比平均水平低两级
"Advanced" can mean they're at grade level or a year below.
"优秀" 是说他们达到平均水平 或落后一年
They score 'em like that, and...
分数是这样打出来的 所以...
they say we're making progress.
所以 他们说我们在进步
Okay. I'm still learning.
好的 我还在熟悉情况
Nah, you're gonna be fine.
很快你就会明白了
Albert, Zenobia, Namond, good to have you back with us.
Albert Zenobia Namond 欢迎回来
Yeah. Your worst nightmare come right back on you.
是啊 你最可怕的梦魇又回来了
Say, no, I'm just foolin'.
没有啦 我说笑呢
Okay. Everyone open to 121.
好了 大家翻到121页
Who figured out the first problem?
谁算出了第一题
Kareem? Correct. 16♥4♥.
Kareem 16♥4♥ 正确
How'd you get it? Come. Show us. Don't know.
你怎么算出来的 不知道 上来 算给我们看
Just when you think you're done.
还以为完事了呢
What's that one? 20?
多少了 20?
22. Anybody heard from Bunk?
22 有Bunk的消息吗
Ballistics say the guns match to nothing. Opened and closed.
弹道科说没有和枪匹配的子弹 线索又断了
And they cleaned the prints.
指纹也被抹掉了
Well, maybe we find a witness.
或许我们会找到证人
Maybe trace lab gives us a hair or splatter or something.
或许痕迹实验室会找出一根毛发 一些液体之类的
But short of that, we're gonna have to go proactive.
就算没有 我们也要保持积极态度
Where are you on the new body?
最新发现的尸体调查进展如何
Back to square one. We're in here for the long haul.
又回到了原点 我们要打持久战
Colonel, how'd you happen to pick this place for us to stage?
副总警监 你为什么选这个地方安排调查此案
Lemel: They closed it a few years back,
Lemel 这个地方几年前关了
and I knew it was near a lot of our crime scenes.
我知道这里离很多犯罪现场很近
I went to school here back in the day.
我曾经在这里上过学
Got a decent education, now that I think on it.
现在想起来 当时的确是受到良好的教育
You try and talk to him?
你和他谈了吗
Didn't know what to say. Only heard from my sergeant this morning.
我不知道该说些什么 我今早才从警司那里知道的
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表