剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
look, think on it like this--
听着 这么说吧
school is work. they're the same thing right now.
上学跟工作是一样的 现在他们是一样的
so, you skipping out on school is like not showing up for work.
所以 你逃学就跟你翘班结果是一样的
and i done heard, made up, and tested every excuse invented.
我听够了 受够了 也不想再继续拆穿那些借口了
so, unless you dead or dying, there ain't none you can use.
所以 除非你死了 或是快死了 别的什么理由又没用
i told you i'm-a go.
跟你说了 我会去
yeah, okay, i know.
好的 好吧 我知道了
for school or out the business, you are gonna go.
为了学习 为了离开这一行 你也必须要去
come on.
快来
falling behind now isn't the way to start out a school year,
新学期一开学就拉了这么多课可不好
particularly after a three-year hiatus.
尤其是你已经有三年没上学了
we haven't seen you since you enrolled.
自从你注册之后 我们就没见过你
is there a reason you haven't joined us?
有什么原因才没来的吗?
look, i know you reaching out for sherrod.
听着 我知道您曾经想帮Sherrod
i want to apologize for the boy
我替这孩子向您道歉
because he's been working hard at helping me get a business going.
因为他一直在努力工作 帮我经营小本生意
but he need to be here though.
但是他得回到这儿来
ain't no bout a-doubt it.
这是毫无疑问的
it's up to him, isn't it?
一切都是他说了算 不是吗?
that's what i've been trying to say. that's it right there.
这正是我一直想说的 他就是来说这个的
what about it, young man?
你怎么说呢 年轻人?
i'm good.
我没问题
okay.
好的
one thing though been bothering me, ma'am--
还有一件困扰我的事情 女士
if sherrod already missed the last three years,
Sherrod已经辍学三年了
should he maybe be back in the fifth or sixth grade,
那他是不是该重新念五年级或是六年级呢
instead of up with his age: i mean, so he can follow the work.
能不根据他的年龄决定吗 我是说 这样他才能跟上
social promotion.
自动升级
excuse me:
不好意思
we don't have the resources to repeat grade levels,
我们现在没有足够的资源能让他复读的
and we feel to place the older children in the younger classes
再说 我们也觉得把年长的孩子放到 低年级的班里
is unfair to teachers who are responsible for maintaining order.
对于需要维持课堂秩序的老师来说很不公平
your nephew has been socially promoted.
你的侄子会自动升级
he's an eighth-grader, headed to high school.
他是八年级生了 马上就要升入高中了
sorry, but ms. johnson's here about qadriyyah.
抱歉但是Johnson女士来谈Qadriyyah的事儿
excuse me for a moment.
失陪一下
bill, this is nuts. i told him that.
Bill 这真是不可理喻 我跟他说了
you know if this gets out, who do you think it's gonna land on?
知道吗 一旦消息外漏 你觉得谁会倒霉?
i got two years to make 40 and a pension bump.
我还有两年时间去赚4万块 还有我的养老金
look, i don't agree with the call either,
听着 我也不赞同这个决定
but it's his call, not yours, not mine.
但这是他的决定 不是你的 也不是我的
he's the one over at city hall every day getting his ass chewed.
反正每天到市政厅挨训的那个人是他
i don't care about nothing you say, man, 'cause if you start shit,
我才不在乎你说什么呢 天 你开的头
you can't complain how somebody finish that shit.
你就没资格管别人怎么收尾的
man, she was on her from the beginning
老天 她从一开始就注意她了
with the mirror and everything, man. i wouldn't have waited.
留意那小镜子及所有的细节 天 我也不会等的
mr. pryzbylewski, this is sherrod.
Pryzbylewski老师 这就是Sherrod
and he's all yours. okay.
交给你了 好的
take a seat, sherrod.
去坐吧 Sherrod
okay, listen up.
好的 听我说
i'd like to-- everybody--
我要... 大家...
everybody, i'd like to talk--
所有人安静 我想聊聊...
listen up!
听我说!
now, we all know something, um,
现在 我们都知道
unpleasant happened here friday,
上周五在这儿发生了件很不愉快的事儿
and, look, i know some of you are still trying to get your heads around--
还有 听着 我知道你们还在试图搞清楚...
ain't my head got a big old gash.
又不是我的脑袋被开瓢了
and, uh, l'd like to discuss-- - yo, is it true that you police?
并且 呃 我也希望跟你们讨论一下 那个 你真的是警♥察♥吗?
what?
什么?
miss carmandy up in the office say, "mr. prezbo, he police."
Carmandy小姐亲口在办公室说 "Prezbo老师是个警♥察♥"
yo, you police, man? you ever shoot somebody?
喂 你是警♥察♥ 啊? 开枪打过人吗?
i think we should talk about he ain't shot no one.
我想我们还是应该谈谈 他才不会开枪打人呢
look at him. yo,
看看他
you ever bust a man named ashanti graham?
你有没有抓过一个叫Ashanti Graham的人?
sometimes when something bad happens--
有时候 当一些不好的事情发生时
that your dad? nah, my brother.
是你♥爸♥? 不 是我哥
why can't you tell us if you shot somebody or not?
为什么你不能告诉我们 你有没有开枪打过人?
what kind of gun you carry? you narco?
你用得是什么枪? 你是缉毒刑♥警♥吗?
i used to be police.
我曾经做过警♥察♥
now i'm a teacher.
但我现在是老师
but being a police isn't just about carrying a gun.
做警♥察♥可不只是配把枪那么简单
yeah, right.
是的 没错
it's about working with the community.
警♥察♥是为社区工作的
the community? y'all ain't been up in my community
社区?你们可没来过我们社区
in a long time except to whale on people.
好久没见过你们了 除了偶尔见你们来羞辱人
yo, mr. p, you ever been shot? i mean, like, bah.
嘿 P老师 你中过枪吗 我是说 像这样 嘣
namond
Namond
that's enough.
够了
get up.
起来
get up. get back in your seats. thank you, very entertaining.
起来 回到座位上去 谢谢 很有趣
sit down. get in your seats!
坐下 会你们的位子上去
sit down, sit down. kwaneese, sit down.
坐下 坐下 Kwaneese 坐下
sit down, now.
都坐好了
yo, mr. p, you ever choke somebody dead like--
嗨 P老师 你有没有这么勒死过人啊?
yo, you ever get videoed?
嘿 你被别人拍过吗?
mr. p, ashanti graham.
P老师 Ashanti Graham
you gots to know him. he was a player for real.
你肯定听说过他 他可是个货真价实的浑蛋
he work sunday to thursday,
他在这儿工作 周日到周四
7:00 early to 5:00 late.
朝七晚五
so, it ain't no moonlighting thing, then.
那就是说 他不用值夜班了
nah, he ain't no real police.
不用 他不是真正的警♥察♥
he full-time on this mickey mouse shit here.
不过是在这儿做个全职的米老鼠 当摆设罢了
what he do again?
那他到底是干嘛的?
talked back.
顶嘴
go over hilltop now?
要去Hilltop转一圈?
yeah, we got that, too.
没错 也是我们的地盘了
see ya.
回见
decision time, son.
该下决定了 小子
yo, what's your play?
嘿 你到底想怎样?
well, i told little kevin right there to shoot y'all both in the head twice.
好吧 我跟就那边的小Kevin说过两次 要打爆你俩的脑袋
but seeing as he done walked away...
不过现在已经吓不跑他了...
oh, you funny.
哦 你真幽默
yeah, i guess i'm on your package.
那是 我想 我还是跟你们混了
where the boy at-- michael?
那个叫Michael的孩子在哪儿?
well, he ain't no regular. he's just working off a debt.
那个 他不是正式入行 不过是为了还债做了一阵子
why? why you care? never mind you why.
怎么了? 你怎么问起他了? 别再"怎么了"
"why" ain't in your repertoire no more, nigger.
"怎么了"已经不再是你能管的了 黑鬼
60-40 split on that.
六♥四♥开
do not be messing with marlo's money.
Marlo的钱 你可别想玩花样
randy wagstaff,
Randy Wagstaff
you aren't a sixth-grader, are you?
你不是六年级生 对吧?
uh, hey, ms. reese.
喔 嘿 Reese女士
if you were a sixth-grader,
如果你是六年级生
it would mean you and the rest of the knuckleheads
那你跟其他那些蠢蛋们
would still be in my first-period english class.
就该在我的教室上第一节的英语课呢
and that would mean it was two years ago.
那也就意味着这事儿应该发生在两年前
and that would mean time stands still at tilghman middle,
那也就意味着Tilghman初中的时间停滞了
and that would be a catastrophe.
那可就真的坏事儿了
i just forgot and wore my old shirt today.
我只是忘记了 今天又穿了我的旧衬衣
well, if this isn't your lunch, then where is your hall pass?
好吧 如果这不是你的午饭 那你的通行条在哪儿?
why not just write it in crayon?
你干吗不干脆用蜡笔写呢?
come on.
走吧
deacon says you're a good man.
Deacon说你是个好人
good enough to swing a mop, i guess.
我想 也就仅限于能挥挥拖把
a mop? more like a vacuum cleaner.
拖把? 应该说更像是吸尘器
what?
什么?
i get a few fellas like you to help me out every september.
每年九月都会有一群 像你一样的小伙子们会来帮我
you go out on the street,
你们到外面去
you find these kids, you drag them in.
找到这些孩子 带他们回来
oh, a truant officer.
哦 逃学督察员
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表