剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah yeah yeah.
行 行 行
Don't make me tell you again. It's 9:00 sharp, boy.
不用我再重复了吧 九点正就得回来
And I'm smelling what has to be urine.
我闻到了尿味
What you been at, boy?
你干什么去了
Well, we were playing with Dukie today.
我们今天跟Dukie玩来着
You know how he be with his clothes and all.
你知道他那身衣服什么的都很臭
Well, it's good that child has friends, I suppose.
那孩子能有朋友是好事
Yes, ma'am. Get in there.
是的 太太 进去吧
Come on, now, give me a break--
拜托 让我歇歇气吧
Come on, Dougie. I know it's late, but I got to come backdoor like this,
拜托 Dougie 我知道很晚了 但我得这么走后门
or the agencies won't do shit. You know that as well as I do.
否则那些机关屁事不做 你跟我一样清楚
Come on, Tommy... Come on, Tommy. Hustle.
拜托 Tommy... 拜托 Tommy 快点
This is ridiculous. Come on, give me a break--
真荒唐 拜托 饶了我吧
Look, Dougie. Yeah.
听着 Dougie 嗯
I'm sorry to bug you at home, but this asshole Royce
抱歉往家里打扰你 但那个混♥蛋♥Royce
won't handle a thing out of my office, and I need a couple of alleys cleaned.
出了办公室 就不肯出理事情 我需要清理几个巷道
Yeah. 1200 block of Federal Street, both sides;
对 联邦大街1200街区 两侧都要
and then Chester and Collington run in either direction off that.
还有街两头的Chester和Collington
Jesus, Tommy. I know, you're gonna be out there again in a couple days.
天 Tommy 我知道你几天后又会当权了
Can you call Frankie in Special Services and have him send a cold patch truck?
你能给特别服务处的Frankie打电♥话♥ 让他派一辆维修卡车
Federal street's a fucking tank trap.
联邦大街可是坦克去了都会栽
Yeah yeah yeah. Great. Thanks. Love to Denise.
行 行 好极了 谢谢 问候Denise
Hustle up, Tom.
快点 Tom
How you doing? Good evening.
你好吗 晚上好啊
Hi.
嗨
You're over two hours late, Tommy.
你都迟到两个多小时了 Tommy
You ain't gonna win disrespecting your base.
不尊重你选区 你是不可能赢的
Hold up, Tony.
等等 Tony
Look, man. We got to talk.
听着 我们得谈谈
I feel the bad about the way things have turned out,
现在的情形让我很难过
but right or wrong, if you're elected,
但不管对错 如果你赢了
then I'm gonna do whatever I can to help you,
我会尽力帮你
and if I get in, I'm gonna need your help.
如果是我赢了 我需要你的帮助
I mean, it's not personal, Tony.
这无关私人恩怨 Tony
Fuck you, Tommy.
滚你的蛋 Tommy
So this is me?
这是我的地盘了
This is you.
是的
Pandemic!
Pandemic
Pandemic! Got that pandemic right here!
Pandemic 这儿有Pandemic哦
What's up? What's up, man?
你好吗 你好
I got all this from the Koreans today at a discount.
我这是今天低价向韩国人买♥♥的
When school start, I'll be selling it for three times that.
开学后 我可以三倍价卖♥♥出去
Tell you what,
告诉你吧
Iet me get them Skittles. Pandemic! pandemic right here!
给我些糖豆 Pandemic 这儿有Pandemic
Naw. Do me a favor for the rest.
不用 帮我个忙 剩下的给你
Go up the block and tell Lex there's a girl that want to see him
到那头去告诉Lex 有个女孩想见他
at the playground behind Fort. Girl?
就在Fort后面的操场上 女孩?
Tell him Patrice say he should come to the playground after 8:00.
告诉他Patrice要他八点后到操场去
Why don't you tell him yourself?
你干嘛不自己告诉他
Look, dog, I don't want to be taking none of Bodie's shit today about cutting work.
听着 我可不想听Bodie抱怨我翘班
All right? Just do me that favor.
好吗 就帮我个忙
Pandemic!
Pandemic
Pandemic right here!
这儿有Pandemic
For a skinny motherfucker, he sure do sweat some.
这么皮包骨的家伙可真会出汗
We got to keep an extra change in the car
咱得在车上放件备用的
so we don't have to come home in the middle of the day.
这样就不用下午回家了
Well, we're way past late now, so...
我们现在都迟了很多了 那...
Damn it! Here, let me.
见鬼 等等 我来
Hey, Norman.
嗨 Norman
Maybe I'll go to clip-on for a while.
也许我回头用一阵夹子才行
Hey, Terri got in new polling data. Did you get a bump?
嗨 Terri有最新的民调数据 你的支持率上升了吗
She won't show me anything till it's all broke down,
要全部揭晓她才会告诉我
but, yeah, I deserve a bump, don't l?
不过我的支持率应该有上升 对吧
Four more weeks, Jen.
还有四周 Jen
Quality time with the wife and kids.
与妻子孩子的美妙时光
That's what, four minutes?
多少时间来着 四分钟?
More like six.
六分钟
Six.
六分钟
Shit, I could have got laid.
该死 我该云雨一番才对
Yo. Yo, Chris, l-- I didn't--
唷 唷 Chris 我不是...
Yeah. It's good.
没什么的
Pandemic!
Pandemic
Pandemic right here!
这儿有Pandemic
No Lex. Where's that skinny mope?
没找到Lex 那个瘦巴巴的丧家犬呢
He was here earlier.
早前还在这儿呢
Well, fuck it. We'll come back. Jack him tomorrow, no problem.
该死的 我们会回来的 明早逮住他 没问题的
All right.
好吧
Share the sodas, too.
汽水也一起喝
What's up? What's up? Hey.
你好吗 你好吗 嗨
What's up?
你好
Let me holla at you real quick.
我赶紧跟你说句话
What up?
什么事
You did like I said?
你照我说的做了?
Yeah. Yeah, you must have,
是的 嗯 你应该是的
because the nigga went up the block.
因为那家伙一旦去了
He ain't never coming back down.
就再也回不来了
Chris and Snoop--
Chris和Snoop...
pow!
嘭
What? Look.
什么 瞧
Just be cool, all right?
好好干 知道不
Our heroes back from the wars.
英雄们凯♥旋♥了
Those poll numbers tallied up yet?
民调票数累计好了
Not too bad, either.
不太差
Royce, 35; you, 26; Gray, 20.
Royce 35% 你 26% Gray 20%
19% undecided.
19%尚未决定
We're fucked if we haven't moved any more than that. I need to be at 30,
要是比率不再上升 我们就完了 我要的是30%
and I need Tony taking 25 of his points.
还需要Tony拿到25个百分点
Royce's negatives are way up.
Royce的反对率上升了
Like what, 34% unfavorable to 43% favorable?
差不多是34%支持票 43%反对
He's vulnerable.
他是受攻击焦点
Geri, understand this.
Geri 你要明白
In order to win, I need Tony Gray
想赢的话 就得让Tony Gray
to take a huge bite out of Royce's lead-- huge.
拿下Royce的很多支持票
Tony's moved, what?
Tony才提高了多少
Two points in the last month:
过去一个月 才两个百分点
That poll says one in five voters hasn't decided anything yet.
这民调率说明五分之一的人还没想好
Yeah. The first batch of radio spots worked magic, didn't they?
对啊 首期的广播宣传有奇效了 对吧
How much money we piss away on those?
我们多少钱打水漂了啊
Look at these First District figures. I mean, that's my base,
看看第一区的数据 那可是我的选区
and I'm polling 37% with 24% undecided?
我才37%支持率 还有24%未定?
Fuck me! I'm done!
操蛋 我完了
Tommy, nobody's focused on this race yet.
Tommy 还没人关注竞选
We're gonna own the First.
我们会拿下第一区的
Christ, look at what Royce is polling in the Fourth.
Chris 看看Royce在第四区的得票
No doubt, Tony's got to get some traction in West Baltimore.
Tony无疑在西巴尔的摩受到了牵制
Yeah, he needs to be rounding 25%
对 他需要有25%的票率
and headed for 30. And, by the way,
还要往30%靠 顺便说一句
who can tell me when the fuck did the Sixth District become 6♥4♥% black?
谁能告诉我 第六区怎么有6♥4♥%黑人选民的
About five years ago in the last redistricting,
五年前最后一次重划区
mostly as I recall, to give your ass more white votes over there in the First.
我没记错的话 那是为了 让你在第一区有更多白人选民
What the fuck was I thinking?
我当时他妈的怎么想的
A hell of a lot can happen between now and election day.
现在到竞选日还有很多变数呢
I've been ahead further than Royce is and lost.
我以前比Royce的民调率高多了 结果还不是输了
I can't win this.
我赢不了
Tommy, where the fuck you going?
Tommy 你上哪儿去
I'm your ride home, man.
我才是你的司机啊
The man can read a poll.
这人懂民调
You been drinking?
你喝酒了?
I'm fine.
我没事
Well, you need to be fine somewhere else.
你另找个地方没事去
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表