剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
oh!
哦!
oh, man!
哇靠!
fuck.
操
fuck.
操
what's next? one to the head.
然后呢? 一枪爆头
i keep it quick.
绝不手软
not yet, motherfucker.
没那么简单 臭小子
you shoot live rounds like paint,
你当真枪跟这彩弹那么简单
boy, you'll be the shit, you hear?
小心死都不知怎么死的
yo, but these really do look like glocks.
这跟真格洛克枪不是差不多嘛
yeah, they make them look that way.
嗯 故意做成那样子
yo, why you shoot low?
说 干嘛瞄低?
all right, if you're close, aim for the head.
如果站得近 就一枪爆头
if not, think vest.
远的话 记住对手可能穿反弹背心
that's the way you said it.
你教我们的
a'ight. boy's learning.
不错 有记性
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第四季 第12集
you going inside this one too?
这间也想进?
i'm gonna do the whole block.
整栋楼都要搜
it's bad enough you popped the top off one house and give us a body.
你撬了一间屋子啪地扔具尸体给我们 已经够糟了
what the fuck do you think you're doing now?
还想怎么着?
an experiment. an experiment?
做个实验 实验?
oh, fuck me.
哇操
i'm dealing with madam curie here.
我这是跟居里夫人说话呢
this nail here comes from a nail gun,
这颗钉子来自一把汽钉枪
and it comes from the house with a dead man inside.
是从藏有尸体的屋子上拔下来的
every other house has screws that h.c.d. uses.
其他屋子用的都是房♥管局的螺丝钉
we find these in the plywood anywhere in this city,
这城里只要是带这种钉子的三合板
and there's a body inside.
那后面就一定藏着尸体
gosh, that's good work.
哟 干得不错啊
no, i'm very impressed.
真的 我挺佩服的
do you see a tool belt on me?
你当我木工啊?
do i look like one of those fucking jerkoffs in aisle five of the home fuckin' depot?
你觉得我看起来像是五街开杂货店的白♥痴♥?
there's three weeks left in the year,
今年还剩三周了
and our unit clearance rate is under 50%.
咱组的破案率才不到50%
we do not go looking for bodies,
我们才不去找什么尸体咧
especially moldering fucking john does.
还他妈是腐烂的无名氏
we do not put red up on the board voluntarily.
我们干啥要活活把自己钉在靶心上啊
jay, the bodies are in the houses,
Jay 这么多尸体就在屋子里
marlo stanfield's bodies.
Marlo Stanfield搞出来的尸体
then they belong to him.
那是他的事儿
now i realize you're no longer in my squad, mr. major crimes,
我知道你已不在我小队上了 "重案组"先生
but you're still part of c.i.d., right?
但你还是刑事调查局的人
and look, i'm still a sergeant, right?
看看 我也还是个警长吧?
and i'm giving you an order on this, lester.
这是我的命令 Lester
until i feel chain-of -command down on this
除非是上头交代下来
and until you hear otherwise, you will not--
有其他处理意见 否则你决不允许--
i repeat not-- pull down any more...
我重申 决不允许再他妈拆...
fucking wood!
任何木板
let's go, man.
走吧 伙计
i mean, you know, i expect a shortfall
我早就估摸着学校预算
when i look at the school budget. it's a natural.
会有缺口 这也正常
but how in christ's name do you lose $54 million?
可怎么能一欠就欠了5千4百万呢
one million at a time.
积少成多呗
exactly. it didn't happen this morning.
是啊 这也不是一日之寒
this was on royce's watch.
这是Royce鼻子底下发生的事儿
you didn't get a whiff of this during council review?
市议会审查的时候就一点没个数儿?
you can't blame the council or royce for the school budget.
这事儿既不能怪Royce也不能怪市议会
the fiscal responsibility is with the school board itself.
学校的财政收支归学校董事会自己管
but the council does have oversight.
但市议会有监管责任啊
don't even pretend to put this shit on me.
别想把屎盆子往我头上扣
only the city share shows up on our budget review.
我们的预算报告上只显示市里拨的钱
we never see the state money.
国家的钱我们见都没见过
you'd better tell your pretty new chief of staff that whatever happens up on north avenue
你自己跟参谋长说 北大街上那些事儿
is on the school system.
得怪在学校头上
that's a simplistic view, i think.
这是把问题简单化了
how would you complicate it?
还能怎么复杂化呢?
as president of the school board, i'll argue this is a bookkeeping issue.
作为校董事会负责人 我必须指出这是簿记问题
we've simply been rolling the system's debt over since '99.
我们从99年起就债上滚债
you rolled it and rolled it until it ran out of cash.
就这么滚啊滚到现在两手空空
that's not bookkeeping, that's stupidity.
这叫什么簿记 简直是无知
so what are we talking about here, waste?
到底是什么造成的呢 浪费?
fraud: embezzlement:
腐♥败♥ 贪污
i would say that although the system has some poor accounting practices,
要我说虽然学校的财务系统一团糟
in the end we're going to find that most of the money
但到头会发现来大部分的钱
was properly spent on programming.
还是正常用在开课上的
okay okay okay. we get it.
行了行了 明白了
no one's responsible,
谁都没错
not the school board, not anybody on north avenue, not clarence royce,
校董会没错 北大街的人没错 Clarence Royce没错
not the city council, no one at this table. fine.
市政厅没错 这里谁都没错行了吧
so what's our next move?
那接下来怎么办?
bump the property tax rate:
增加物业税
scale back our budget.
削减开支
no pay hikes, hiring freezes, reduced services,
停止加薪 不招新员工 减少服务
tell everyone-- schools, police, fire, public works--
让大家 学校 警♥察♥ 火警 社工
they have to hold the line for a year or two.
都勒紧裤带熬一两年
how:
怎么搞
i just ran a clean-up- the-streets campaign.
我刚发起了整治街道行动
i just got done promising the world to every cop in the city.
在全城警♥察♥面前吹得花好稻好
annapolis.
Annapolis (马里兰州府所在地)
you go beg his republican ass.
你得好好拍拍他的共和党马屁
the cheese stands alone.
"奶酪"一个人
this the drop:
这是在接头?
i hope not, 'cause they ain't called yet.
希望不是 他们还没出声儿呢
make me feel bad toward old prop joe.
让我替Joe觉得挺过意不去的
yeah, go around where we can see y'all.
转过去看看什么情况
vamonos, 'naldo.
咱们开路开路的 Ronaldo
nice hookup. private.
接头接得不错 够隐蔽
damn, y'all some semper fi motherfuckers, ain't ya?
兄弟们都挺赤胆忠心啊
where cheese go to enlist?
"奶酪"该招谁呢?
that's 25 back to joe from what we was short before,
这是先前欠Joe的25包货
and another 1 50 to up our order to six.
还有150包我们订了六点送到
whoa, we had you down for four.
喂 说好四点的
i don't know if we got extras coming off the boat.
我都不知道其他的地方的货能不能到
short someone else then.
那就先欠着别人的呗
i'll see what joe says.
那看Joe怎么说吧
yeah.
好
when we set with the re-up, we'll hit you on that.
等补货时间订了 我们给你打这个
the shit will be where you told us half hour later.
半小时后到你们说的地方取东西
yo, we ain't using these no more. us neither.
我们已经不用这个了 我们也不用
what we do is ring you from a 958 exchange,
到时我们就用临时电♥话♥打给你
east side, don't need to answer.
你们别接
just toss it, go to the meet.
电♥话♥扔了 去碰面地点就行
see you when i see you.
哥几个后会有期
money on the table, "hairon" to follow.
钞票扔出来 海♥洛♥因♥就到
stay here on marlo?
在这儿盯着Marlo?
nah, we gonna stay with cheese.
不 我们跟踪"奶酪"
detective, would you get the door for me?
探员 帮我开下门成不?
sometimes life just gives you a moment, huh?
好事来了真是挡也挡不住啊
he was gonna do me, and instead he gets done?
这家伙本想黑我 结果反被黑了?
i'm dipped in shit here.
我都走投无路了
i'm the luckiest motherfucker you know.
我真♥他♥妈♥是全世界最幸运的人
gentlemen,
先生们
the target is still mr. stanfield,
目标还是Stanfield
and from the look of things,
从案情进展来看
we're no closer to him than when i left here two months ago.
和俩月前我离开时比 基本还是原地踏步
now they might not let me go after murders,
他们就算不让我调查谋杀案
but they cannot stop me from chasing the drugs.
可阻止不了我查毒品
leander, i want you surveilling his people.
Leander 你帮我监听这帮人
see if they're still up on cell phones.
看他们还用不用手♥机♥联络
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表