剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
and instead of being fucked up and broke,
不会又烂还又穷
our schools go back to being merely fucked up.
咱的学校回到只是烂而已
no teacher layoffs, no program cuts, no school closures.
不用教师裁员 不用取消课程 不用关闭学校
but the price the governor's asking is more state control over the school board
但州长要求他们对校董会有更多控制权
and changes in the teachers' union contracts that would allow them
教师工会合同的调整也会让他们能够
to remove tenured faculty for cause.
无故取消终身教职
ouch.
哎呦
if we don't take the money, it looks like we're shorting our kids.
不拿钱嘛 说起来是对不起孩子
we take the money-- we're giving up local control of education,
拿了钱嘛 是把本地教育监管权拱手让人
which is gonna lose us a lot of middleclass black folks.
会让我们失去大部分中产阶级黑人的选票
not to mention the problem you might have two years from now
更别说两年以后你要是去华盛顿特区
running in the d.c. suburbs,
拉选票的话 可能遇到的诸多问题
explaining how you needed their money to bail out your schools.
得解释你如何为了钱 抛弃了学校
he sees you coming, tommy.
他瞧准你要去找他
that's not important right now.
这个现在不重要
take the money. we need it.
拿下吧 我们需要这钱
don't look at me.
别看我呀
if you take it, you're selling out the teachers, and that's my base.
你拿了钱 就是出♥卖♥♥♥了老师们 这归我管
if you don't take it, you're selling out the kids.
你不拿钱 是对不起孩子们
either way, i'll probably rip you, and half the council will too.
不管如何 我恐怕都要拿你是问 半个市政厅恐怕也是
just glad i'm not the mayor.
真庆幸当市长的不是我
you called? word down the chain: open 'em up.
你找我? 上边发话了 开挖
and it's my guess this case is gonna need more manpower.
我估计这案子需要更多人手啊
yeah, no doubt.
可不是
in fact, i might have lost herc to an l.i.d. file.
说实话 Herc都要被内务部的人带走了
really? i went light on him for that car stop.
怎么 拦车的事情我已经从轻处理了啊
i didn't even think it would get to a trial board.
应该连审查组都没去吧
this feels like a bigger jacket.
这事儿恐怕来头更大
pick any two you want from c.i.d. for now.
暂时从重案组挑两个人
if you get back up on a wire, we'll detail a few more.
要是你想恢复监听 可以再多加几条线
beautiful.
好极了
i don't know what you're talking about, but she was hot.
不管你怎么说 她太正了
i'm going back on friday right after work.
我周五一下班就去
hold on.
等下
what the fuck are you staring at?
你♥他♥妈♥瞪什么瞪啊?
how are you liking homicide?
你喜欢凶杀组么?
loving it. why?
爱死了 怎么?
anyway.
继续说
it's on the way, boss.
在路上了 老板
it's joe and his message, but we already know what it is.
是Joe的信息 不过我们知道怎么回事
all right, girl. keep it close.
好了 丫头 走近点
all right, 'naldo, call your amigos and tell them it's on.
好了 Naldo 给你朋友打电♥话♥ 游戏开始
that's right.
没错
yep. that's it.
好 就这样
one, come on. let me see that footwork.
好 下盘注意
that's it.
很好
one, one, one, one.
一 二 一 二
that's right.
对了
yo, what's going on, mike?
怎么样 Mike?
man, yo, i feel like i could just pancake
兄弟 我觉得我充满力量
a young'un right now, you know what i mean?
揍个把小毛孩不在话下 你明白吧
what about you, duke? want some go?
你呢 想对练不?
no, i'ma work this rope.
不 我要跳绳
yeah, you working it. like a gump.
行 跳你的吧 跟个傻♥逼♥似的
they pull around back, we're gonna come at 'em from both ways, feel me?
他们一撤 我们就从两面包抄 明白?
hey, yo, call your friends, tell 'em where we at.
给你朋友打电♥话♥ 告诉他我们在哪儿
yo, let me get that rope. i said i'm workin' it.
让我也跳两下吧 都说了我在跳了
man, i said you's a gump,
你♥他♥妈♥就一傻♥逼♥
fucking dogshit and smelling-ass nigger.
臭狗屎 臭屁黑鬼
hey. hey!
喂喂
man, fuck this.
我♥操♥
yeah! go along! get!
你走吧 滚!
don't nobody want you in here, no way!
这儿没人欢迎你!
you see what happened?
你看到怎么回事不?
that be it.
来了
hey, daddy.
嗨 爹地
let me get a $10, daddy. let me get a $10. i need a $10.
给我十块钱爹地 给我十块钱
get the fuck out of here, now.
你♥他♥妈♥快给我滚
come on, i'll suck your dick for $15. trickass bitch, i said get.
来嘛 15块给您吹♥箫♥ 臭婊♥子♥ 我说了滚
don't you want to see my stuff?
要不要看人家那里啊?
nah, ain't nobody want to see that stink box.
呸 谁他妈要看你个臭B
get your ass gone. come on, let me get a $10, player.
快给我滚 来嘛 给我十块钱嘛
what the fuck is this, the lnner harbor?
搞毛 成旅游景点了?
yo, what the fuck y'all think you doing?
你们都他妈干嘛呢?
we painters. si, we paint.
我们是油漆工 是 刷漆来了
move the van out the way. oh, you gonna like what i got, soldier.
把面包车开走 保准让你喜欢哟 亲
see? we paint. we paint.
看见没 我们刷油漆
oh... okay.
好 好
which one of y'all gonna open the truck for me?
你们俩谁去把卡车打开?
fucking amateurs.
真♥他♥妈♥外行
drink it slow, son.
慢慢喝 孩子
what am i gonna do?
我该怎么办?
i'll run you home.
我送你回家
i-- i can't go home.
我不能回家
she expect me to be my father, but...
她想让我成为我爹 可...
i ain't him.
我不是他
i mean, the way he is and shit...
他从前那个样子...
it just ain't in me.
我真不是这块料
what's between you and michael?
你跟Michael怎么回事?
mike ain't mike no more.
Mike跟原来不一样了
he went hard on this boy last night,
他昨晚对那孩子大打出手
fucked his shit up.
打得鼻青眼肿
i can't go home.
我不能回家
i can't.
不能回
give us a minute.
让我们单独聊聊
mad at myself, man.
我真气我自己
i shouldn't have shut michael out like i did.
我不该这么把Michael赶出去
namond did push it.
Namond是过火了
he ain't pushing nothing now.
他现在可没过火
reckon i'll go mend the fence.
看来还得我去当和事老
this ain't no motel.
这儿可不是旅馆
deacon, how'd you get by my people?
执事 你觉得我的人怎么样?
you can't turn away church folk, ain't done in these parts.
你不能把信众转出去 不是这么干的
you only come by for a favor, so what is it?
你无事不登三宝殿吧 说吧?
you know a fella named bunny colvin?
你认识个叫Bunny Colvin的家伙么?
yeah, that rogue police commander,
嗯 那个流氓警♥察♥局指挥官
tried to legalize drugs.
鼓吹毒品合法化什么的
what's he done now? he can tell you best.
他又想怎么样? 让他自己说得清楚
you did not bring it's something positive, odell.
你该不会把他 这是好事儿 Odell
has to do with kids. positive, huh?
跟孩子们有关 好事儿 哼?
bunny.
Bunny
delegate watkins.
Watkins代表
what's this all about?
你想要干嘛?
it's another bright idea.
一个好主意
you michael lee's mother? he got papers on him or something?
你是Michael Lee的母亲? 你要抓他还怎么的?
i ain't no kind of police.
我不是警♥察♥
i'm just looking to get up with him. you ain't alone.
就是有事想找他聊聊 找他的人多了
he booked on out of here, got his own spot,
他从这儿搬出去 自己找个窝儿
took his little brother with him.
把小弟也带走了
you know where he stay at? he ain't tell me nothing.
你知道他住哪儿么? 他才不会告诉我呢
you find the boy, you let him know i need some help around here.
你找找他告诉他一声 家里要他帮忙
i popped him and bug out my ass, and now they forgot where they came from.
都是老娘撅屁♥股♥拉出来的 现在都忘了自己哪儿来的了
what my ma say when you called?
你去找她时 我妈怎么说
she was mad, right?
她生气了吧?
not really.
没有
his mother...
他妈呀...
lovely lady.
好个娘们
what she say?
她怎么说
"put that bitch in baby booking where he belongs,
"让这小子滚回少教所去
iet him learn something."
让他好好学学"
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表