剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yo, how do you think I look with no tail on my head?
你觉得我把辫子剪了怎么样?
Do I look like a faggy?
你当我基佬啊?
Yo, Na'.
喂 Na
Yo, Mrs. Lee, you looking for Michael?
Lee太太 你找Michael?
Um, Namond, I don't want to be no trouble to you,
不 Namond 我也不想麻烦你
but I got this friend who been ailing,
但我有个朋友她瘾儿上来了
you know, and she gave me $6.
给了我6美元
So I was hoping you could, you know...
我想着你能不能...
Yeah, we cover her. Go see my man.
行吧 算我们的 去找我弟兄吧
The fuck you do that for?
你这算怎么回事儿?
It's Michael's moms, yo.
这是Michael的妈啊
Shit, she a fucking dope fiend. Namond said I could.
呸 什么大烟鬼朋友 Namond说行的
Na' Naw, it's cool.
Na' 嗯 给她吧
Gimme Yellow Bird.
给我黄的
I know, I know! I'm late, you know?
知道了 知道我晚了
Sometimes it's just too much damn fun being in charge.
有时候做老大实在是太好玩了
Where you been, boss?
你去哪儿了 老板?
Announcing my presence with authority.
向权威机构述职
Sorry I'm late. Please sit down. Sit.
抱歉我迟到了 大家请坐
Sir, we scarfed up 52 vehicles.
先生 我们拖走了52辆废车
Good. But you missed my car.
好 偏偏漏了我的车
We have new equipment at school 45,
我们给45校区 52校区和58校区
school 52, and school 58 installed.
装了新活动设施
Well, I got no calls on those, but keep at it. You'll get there, I'm sure.
我接到的电♥话♥不是那儿的 不过加油干 总会办到的 我保证
Mr. Mayor, all hydrants are fully capped as of today,
市长先生 截止今天所有消防龙头全部加盖
and solid waste has pulled 32 tons of trash
清道部门从街头巷尾扫出了32吨♥垃圾
from the alleys, and, sir, that's a single-day record.
这还是今天一天的记录
That's what I want to hear.
这才是我想听到的
Thank you, gentlemen, and keep up the good work.
谢谢各位 请务必再接再励
Finance, of course, doesn't deal with
财政嘛 要是十指不沾灰
the dirt-under- the-nails tangibles,
是搞不上去的
unless you consider the money itself to be dirty.
除非沾的钱就是脏的
So what's in your agenda today? The school audit.
你今天干了些什么? 学校审计
Well, how bad could that be?
有多糟糕?
The system is running a $54 million deficit.
整个教育系统存在五千四百万美元赤字
54 million?
五千四百万?
Yes, Mr. Mayor.
是的 市长先生
Jesus Christ. Did Royce know this?
老天啊 Royce知道吗?
How the fuck do we deal with that?
这烂摊子该怎么收拾啊?
Frankly, I'm not sure just yet.
老实说我也不知道该怎么办
Our attendance is excellent,
我们的出勤率非常好
and as to suspensions, we don't have any.
没有任何被停学的
We intervene immediately,
有问题立即处理
and we show success in stabilizing behavior.
在稳定行为方面也有很大成功
Not to mention the world of good we're doing for the classes
更别提对孩子们本身的种种好处了
these kids were wrecking before the program.
我们开课前这些孩子都快废了
In January we could expand to four classes,
到一月份我们可以扩展至四个班
cover the whole eighth grade.
涵盖整个八年级
Any complaints about the tracking,
有什么关于跟踪调查的投诉吗
anything from the parents? Not a one.
家长方面的 一起都没有
This isn't a group where we see a lot of parental intervention.
这不是那种家长踊跃参与的项目
What about test scores?
考试成绩呢?
I can't speak to the program itself,
参加项目的学生我不敢说
but it has to help the rest of the eighth grade.
但八年级其他班平均分肯定是上去了
Next week will tell.
下星期就见分晓
Right now the system is under a lot of scrutiny.
目前教育系统正在接受种种考察
We have certain fiscal issues that are of great concern to the new administrration,
我们面临大量牵涉到办学的财政问题
and what you're proposing here is a radical shift in curricula.
而你们提出的这些个项目 是对教育体制的重大改革
Meaning? If City Hall were to sign off on this,
怎讲? 如果市政厅要求这么干
we could go forward,
我们肯定放行
but now is not the tim to rock any boats.
但现在最好不要出这个风头
Hear that? That's my joint right there.
听见没? 这才是哥的路子
So you all got your work up to date, right?
你的活都干完了?
Yeah yeah yeah.
是啊 是啊 是啊
I heard you took care of your puppy's problems.
听说你帮手下小弟解决了问题
Oh, he most definitely made that go away, you hear me?
这问题可是一江春水向东流了
It's all good.
那就好
You know, some of the young'uns been saying
街上有些小兄弟们在说
your pup stood tall with a snitchin' boy.
你兄弟为个告密的挺身而出
Michael:
Michael
Yeah, that's what they saying.
他们是这么说的
Huh. Yeah.
哦? 嗯
Lester, you really starting to scare me, man.
Lester 你吓到我了 兄弟
Need a crowbar. For what:
我要根撬棒 干嘛
This is a tomb.
这是个坟墓
Lex is in there.
Lex就在这里面
Oh...
哦...
fuck me.
我♥操♥
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表