剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
It's a good deal, good deal.
好买♥♥卖♥♥啊 好买♥♥卖♥♥
Hey, remember to holler at my boy if you see him.
嘿 看见我家小子别忘了叫他一声
All right.
好吧
All right, here we go!
好吧 走起
Bubbles' Depot for my people.
奶♥子♥大全 包君开眼
Bubbles'll take care of your troubles. Ain't no trouble yet.
奶♥子♥一抖 包君忘忧 包君忘忧哈
All right. All right. Take it easy, okay?
好嘛 好嘛 别冲动
I know you remember me.
我知道你记得我
All right, be cool with it.
喂喂 冷静点
Give it up, nigga--
交出来吧 黑鬼--
that's what I'm gonna say to you every time we meet.
这话我以后见你一次说一次
Money or pills, don't care which.
钱还是药 有啥给啥
All right, all right. Cool.
好啦 好啦
Cool. I'm getting it.
给 我这不拿着么
See?
给
Back down, yo. He's in a hole.
别抢了 人家怪可怜的
Motherfucker bad for business, man.
小兔崽子 开门撞晦气
Y'all don't take care of your neighborhood store?
你们都不管街坊买♥♥卖♥♥了哇?
What's up?
怎么了?
Officer.
警官
How you doing, Officer? Can you help me out please?
您好哇 警官 能帮帮我吗?
I just got robbed.
我被抢劫了
Thank you, man. They all saw it.
谢了大哥 他们都看到的
Everybody was here witnessing everything.
这儿每个人都看到了
Took your money? Yeah, man. Same guy every day.
抢你钱了? 对大哥 每天都是这家伙
you know? He went down the alley towards Payson Street.
他穿过弄堂朝Payson大街去了
You can cut him off on Lafayette--
你可以从Lafaette街截住他
You can't sell on the street without a license.
你没许可证不能在街上卖♥♥这个
And these movies-- it's copyright infringement.
这些碟子 还是盗版的
Come on, man. That's a hefty fine.
帮帮忙啊 兄弟 这可是要重罚的
That's my 10--
老子的十块啊--
Are you gonna rob me too?
连你都要抢我?
That's what you're gonna do? You rob me also?
你也下得了手 你也要抢我?
Baltimore's finest right here. Thank you.
巴尔的摩的公民多有保障啊 谢了您嘞
Everybody gather up, all right?
大家都过来一下
Everybody take five and gather up.
大家休息五分钟 都过来下
Mike, get in here too.
Mike 你也过来
I want everybody that uses the gym to hear this now.
我要所有来用健身房♥的人都听到
Most of y'all know I came home after being in a long time.
你们大都知道我进去很久才出来
And some of y'all--
你们中的有些人--
shit, all of y'all probably seen me welcoming the attentions
妈的 所有人♥大♥概都知道我同来这里的某位女士
of some of the ladies who've come past.
有比较亲密的往来
Easy.
别笑
Now,
现在
I realize that some of these ladies is your relations.
我知道了其中某些女士是你们的亲戚
I ain't mean to disrespect y'all
我真不是存心让你们难堪
or have any feelings hurt.
或者伤害你们感情
All y'all come in here to
你们来这儿 全都是为了
learn a sport and better yourselves.
学一项运动 做更好的自己
Ain't no need for me to get in the way of that.
别让我妨碍了实现这个目的
All right.
好了
And if your witness is in the game, and Omar jacked him up good--
假如你的目击证人牵扯在内 而Omar揭发了他--
What the fuck is this? Hey, Crutch, I'm just asking.
你什么意思你? 喂 老拐 我只是问问而已
Is he kin to you or what?
他是你家亲戚啊
Vernon, man, you ran the sheet on that Old Face, right?
Vernon 你录了那个老脸皮的口供是吧
Yeah. He was an asshole. So what?
对 他人是混♥蛋♥ 那又怎样?
So what? What's the history?
什么怎样 这人历史如何
Do we come behind your casework talking this kind of shit?
我们有背着你翻你案子的老底么
Aw. Do we?
喂 有么?
Come on. No. Fuck you, Bunk.
好好说 好你妈 Bunk
Fuck you. Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Soon as he comes out the gym, yo, bank his ass, man.
他一从健身房♥出来 就给他两下子
Make sure that nigga's shook.
好好教训下那黑鬼
You thought I wouldn't handle it.
你以为我会置之不理么
Some of us are in need of some reproof.
咱们中的有些人得重新划清地盘
I don't know about all this beefin', man.
这种争来争去的我真不明白
What, you scared, nigga?
怎么 你怕了 黑鬼?
We need to pump your ass up some more.
看来得给你鼓鼓劲
Game on.
行动
You coming round the way tomorrow?
你丫明天还来不?
I think you should stay off that spot.
聪明的明天就离那块儿远点
Bitch, I'm talking to you!
杂种 我跟你说话呢
Man, fuck you.
靠 草泥马
Fuck!
干!
Mouthing don't work for you, nigga.
识相的就别吃这碗饭 黑鬼
Whoa whoa whoa.
喂喂喂
Y'all have got to take this shit out of the front of my door.
你们别在我大门口撒野
Namond, go inside.
Namond 进屋去
Man, fuck you!
靠 干♥你♥妈♥!
Hey, I feel you, man. Ain't no beef here, though,
好了 我知道了 可这没什么好争的
all right?
行了吧?
Go inside, man.
进去 伙计
Yo, what happened to your boy?
哟 你怎么了
What the fuck happened to you?
怎么回事啊
Ain't nothing. You need to see how the other nigga look.
没事 你该看看另一个黑鬼什么惨样
Who was that? Ain't nothing.
那谁啊 没事
I can handle that fool. You ain't have to step too.
我能对付得了那白♥痴♥ 不用你插手
Aw shit, no! You had everything under control. Look at your face!
啥呀 对付得了个头 你看看你的脸!
Course, I recognize the other boy was high as all hell.
那个男孩嗑了药才来的
And anything can jump off when it's like that, you know.
嗑成那样什么事情都有可能发生
Yeah, and he'd have been on his ass if you ain't mixed in.
要不是你插手他早就屁♥股♥开花了
What's going on? He into something?
怎么回事 他惹什么事了
Ain't none of my business. Yours either.
不关我的事 也不关你的事
Seriously, you guys ran a hell of a campaign--
说真的 你们的竞选有声有色啊--
no let-up, a lot of heart.
毫不松懈 尽心尽力
I'll second that. Yeah.
这点我同意 是
I liked the shit when you trotted out that witness story during the debate.
我尤其喜欢你辩论时 扔出那个目击证人的故事
What about the fucking last-minute fliers and me and the slum lord
那些最后关头放出来的我和黑帮大佬们
doing a tango on the courthouse steps?
在法♥院♥台阶上挑探戈的宣传♥单♥怎么说
Wait.
等等
Parker, who was behind that?
Parker 这事儿到底谁的主意?
I didn't see no Royce authority line.
我可没见Royce的授权书
Well?
怎么样?
Tommy, enough of the bullshit, hmm?
Tommy 玩笑开够了
What the hell are we waiting for?
我们还在等什么
Bring your ass around here and try out the big chair.
屁♥股♥挪过来 试试这张宝座
Come on. Come on around here.
来吧 快过来
I'm not even Mayor-Elect.
我连候选市长都还不是呢
General election's still a few weeks away.
大选还有好几个星期
You don't beat Crawford in a city where we outnumber
要是你在这个我们跟共和党人数
Republicans nine to one, you don't deserve the fucking job.
九比一的城市里还打不过Crawford 你也不配干这行了
Now, get on around here.
好了 快过来吧
If I lose the general election, I'll just blame Norman here.
要是大选我输了 我可就怪Norman了
He's taking over from Terri D'Agostino.
是他接替的Terri D'Agostino
yeah, She did good for you.
嗯 她是干得不错
Yeah, she did. The national noticed.
的确不错 党中♥央♥都注意到了
She's back at D.C.C.C. Iooking to target red-state delegations.
她回♥民♥主党♥国♥会竞选委员会去了 专盯着那些红色之州的代表们
After what she pulled off, I hope she got a win bonus.
凭她的成绩 我希望她得到好好的奖励
Hell, yeah. They gave her my share too.
那自然 我的那份他们也给她了
Wouldn't you know it?
你难道不知道么
Tommy, whatever you need going forward
Tommy 你想干什么就去干
for the general election, for the transition--
大选也好 过渡也好--
I want to hit the ground running, so I'm gonna need to learn the agencies,
我想立足基层 所以我需要了解各个机构
the budgets, the problems-- all of it.
预算 问题 所有一切
Wherever you want to go, whatever you want to look at. See to it.
不管你想去哪里 想查什么 尽管放手去干
It's a hell of a goddamn job.
多好一工作啊
Halfway glad to get out. I'm gonna miss it.
真高兴退出一半了 我会想念它的
Braddock case running you in circles?
为Braddock那案子在兜圈子
Whole day was a waste of time.
今儿个一天都白跑了
Why not talk to Wardell himself?
干嘛不和Wardell本人谈谈呢
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表