剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
'Cause mostly that's what we play.
我们一般都玩色子的
Dice? Yeah. Sure.
色子? 当然有啦
So, can you show us the odds of dice?
你能教教我们色子的概率不?
Yeah, man. Yeah, man. Teach us dice.
对哇 对 教我们色子吧
That'd be hard, man. For real.
那可就爽了 伙计 真的
Here comes that Jailhouse Rick.
然后是那个坐牢鬼Rick
The Braddock case?
Bradock那案子?
I take it we now have permission to solve this fucking case,
我以为现在我们不是能够结案了么
seeing as everyone's finished voting.
反正大家都投票完了
Solve away, you bold centurions.
那就结呗 你们这些勇猛的百夫长
You don't have work to do?
你没事儿干?
Not till I catch a fresh call, no.
电♥话♥来前没事儿
How much can you sell that one for?
这个能卖♥♥多少钱?
Mint condition, 300.
全新出♥售♥的话 300
Fuck me. I need a hobby.
我靠 我也得培养个爱好了
That's right, but he bucked on me.
没错 可是他顶撞的我
I just thought he might have come back past once or twice.
我想他总会回来一两次吧
Sherrod's on a truant list, Mr. Cousins.
Sherrod在缺席名单上 Cousins先生
He hasn't been back since the last time you brought him in.
自从上次你带他来他就没出现过
Well, if he does come back past, can you tell him I'm looking for him at home,
那 他要真回来了 您能不能告诉他我在家等他
and he can come home if he want?
告诉他想回来就能回来?
I apologize for taking your time.
抱歉耽搁您时间了
I see you up here undercover.
你是来卧底的吧
All right. Don't worry, dawg. I'll keep it close.
好啦 别慌小子 我不会说的
Mrs. Donnelly?
Donnelly太太?
Does the school have any kind of collection of board games--
学校有没有什么棋牌游戏--
Parcheesi, Trouble, Monopoly?
双骰戏 烦棋 大富翁?
You're still teaching eighth-grade math, right?
你不是教八年级数学的么?
Trying. Yeah.
这不想办法么
The book room downstairs.
楼下藏书室
Stay on the curriculum, Mr. Pryzbylewski,
别偏了大纲 Pryzbylewski老师
or you'll have an area superintendent on our backs.
免得招来个地区学督来盯着我们
Remember this, yo?
记得这个么?
Not in my case.
这不是我的案子
Them boys working the case ain't really in the mood to listen.
管案子的那帮小子不听我说啊
As you can see, I still got the lady-lawyer marker,
你看我跟这美女律师可是有约在先的
and if I recall, a police gun got fired a while back.
别忘了 不久前有把警枪还开过火呢
Only reason I'm even here is because of that gun.
我来这儿就是为了那枪的事儿
As far as llene Nathan goes,
至于Ilene Nathan那边
she promised a get-out-of-jail-free on a small felony or two.
她是承诺过一两桩案子能给你免罪金牌
This here is a taxpayer murder with an eyeball witness.
这可是有目击证人的纳税人遭谋杀案
The eyeball witness is lying, yo. Come on now.
目击证人说谎啊 搞什么
When have you ever known me to put my gun on anybody that wasn't in the gang?
你知道的 我怎么会朝不是帮派的人开枪?
Oh. Omar.
哦 Omar
Old Face Andre is lying on me here.
老脸皮Andre诬赖我
The store owner-- now why would he lie?
那个开店的 他干嘛要说谎?
Andre working a package out the store. Ah.
Andre的店还有别的生意 哈
Folk like that, they tend to bear a certain resentment toward folk like me.
像那种人 多少都会恨咱这种人
If you didn't do this, when you did others--
就算这次不是你 那别的怎么说--
shit, I got files on two open doubles last year.
妈的 我还有去年两件双重谋杀没结呢
Shotgun shells at both scenes.
两起现场都有猎枪弹壳
What about that stash-house gunfight?
藏♥毒♥窝点的枪战又怎么说?
Hmm?
啊?
What about Stringer Bell and his muscle dead in the warehouse?
Stringer Bell和保镖命丧仓库怎么说?
If this one ain't on you, another dozen probably are.
就算这次你不栽 也要栽在其他十几件案子上
And if this one goes to court, you can tell that jury how wrong it is.
如果这件案子上了法庭 你好歹还有个申辩的机会
Obviously, a guy's alone before I swear to them on the stand.
可是在站到宣誓台前我可是孤立无援啊
You leave me at courtside and I'm done.
你让我出庭 我必死无疑
You know that. Yeah?
你懂的 哦?
So you ain't making friends.
你梁子结了不少
I got a bounty on my head, man-- five figures.
有个赏金猎人想要我的头 五位数
If I would have known I'd be sharing quarters with all these boys,
早知道我什么都和这帮兄弟分了
I probably wouldn't have robbed so many of them.
也不会剥削他们剥削得这么惨
Aw yeah, that golden rule.
是哇 那可是金科玉律
Well, since you feeling all Biblical and righteous and all, you think on this:
你觉得自己背负神圣使命充满正义什么的 可你好好想想
Now if Omar ain't killed that delivery lady, somebody else did.
那个送货的女人要不是Omar杀的 杀人凶手就另有其人
But you giving him a free walk right now, though, ain't you?
你这样可就让他逍遥法外了不是?
A man got to have a code.
做人要讲原则
What's up?
怎么了?
Just the dice.
就拿色子
Grab the dice from any game that has them.
有色子的都拿出来
We're using that third edition, right?
我们上的是第三版 是吧?
I don't know.
我不知道
We're using the third. What are the new fifth editions doing sitting down here in a box?
是第三版 那这些第五版的扔在箱子里 算怎么回事?
No way.
不会吧
Big red, y'all.
大红袍卖♥♥了哈
Big reds over here.
大红袍便宜卖♥♥了
What's up, man? Got your big yellow.
你好啊 伙计 卖♥♥大黄了哇
What's up?
今天怎样啊
Big yellow for you.
大黄这儿买♥♥哈
Look at you, all business and shit.
你看你一脸生意人样
Big yellow bird.
卖♥♥大黄鸟哇
Yo, who you bumping with?
你跟谁较劲儿呢?
Ain't no bump.
没较劲
They got their corner, I got mine.
他们站他们的街角 我站我的
Ain't no thing.
大家太平
You going up the gym today?
你今天去健身房♥么?
I might see you later.
我有空过会儿去找你
Big yellow. Big yellow birds over here.
大黄卖♥♥哟 卖♥♥大黄鸟了喂
Well, maybe they with Marlo. Ain't with no one.
他们可能是跟Marlo的 谁都不跟
They're just young'uns playing in this shit.
一帮自己瞎掺和的小兔崽子
So what you want to do?
你打算怎么办?
Don't want to mix here and bring the police to our shop.
别在这儿闹事 小心把条子招咱店里来
When they step off, you follow.
等他们撤了 你就跟上
Bank 'em good. What if they strut?
打他个落花流水 他们不服怎么办?
Yellow, big yellow.
黄鸟卖♥♥了 大黄鸟
Ain't no need to pop no one, but they need a warning.
爆头倒是不必 但要给他们个教训
Make sure they know we for real.
让他们知道我们是来真的
♪ Brokeback man Brokeback right here ♪
断背男卖♥♥了 断背男
♪ Fresh from the street Brokeback ♪
新鲜出街的断背男
♪ Brokeback Brokeback ♪
断背 断背
Big yellow bird.
大黄鸟
Tried to bring out who was on me.
我想找出谁盯着我
Led him to the train station.
引他去了火车站
How that work?
然后呢?
Had the railroad police on me.
让铁路警♥察♥抓了我
Couldn't smoke. Guy was pulling the strings.
烟都不让抽 这家伙有内线
You need a name.
你得找出名字
You get that, I can run it down for you.
有了名字 我才能帮你去查
I'll get a name.
会有名字的
Camera still there?
摄像机还在你这儿?
Steal that motherfucker.
偷死那狗♥娘♥养♥的
No one speaks to it, then it's the feds sniffing you out.
如果没人找你问话 那就是FBI的在盯你
It's only federals who'd be rich enough
只有联邦警♥察♥钱多得流油
to lose a camera and not go to crying about it.
掉了台摄像机也不至于大哭小叫
You steal that bitch and someone comes knocking,
你偷了他 他上门找你
it's local.
那就是地方警♥察♥
Steal that bitch.
偷死那杂种
See what comes.
然后走着瞧
Hey, you know the boy used to be with me running these carts,
你认识那个以前跟我一起推车的男孩么
go by the name of Sherrod?
叫Sherrod的?
I'm looking for him. I've got some good news.
我在找他 我有好消息
So if you spot him, you know, tell him to come see me.
要是你看见他 叫他来找我
That's $9 for two, $10 for three.
九块两张 十块三张
That's $10 even too. That's a good product.
这也是十块 是好东西哇
Ain't none of that alley shit.
不是那种下三赖的垃圾
People walking in front of the camera waving-- waving hello.
走到镜头前招手说哈罗什么的
Them Chinese made that shit.
那种中国佬做的垃圾
Yeah. No?
嗯 不要?
Hey, bro. Much obliged.
好兄弟 多谢了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表