剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
that I'm making public safety
整个巴尔的摩 每个社区的安全
the cornerstone of my campaign.
视为我竞选的基石
Tomorrow night, I will kick his ass.
明晚 我会好好让他出出丑
But the next morning,
但第二天清晨
I still wake up white in a city that ain't.
我却依然以白人的身份 苏醒于一个黑人城市中
Sister Theresa?
Theresa修女吗
Hey, how you doing?
嘿 你好
Yeah, Tommy Carcetti.
对 Tommy Carcetti
Yo, Randy, man, you crack me up, son.
喂 Randy 你吓死我了
Running behind him talking about,
追着他说
"I'll take his, Mr. Monk. Give his to me."
"他不要我要 Monk先生 把他的钱给我"
Listen, man, I could've used that extra.
听着 兄弟 我需要钱啊
I already spent all the clothes money
我已经把Anna小姐给我买♥♥衣服的钱
Miss Anna gave me on stuff to sell at school.
花在给学校补货上面了
Yo, and plus Marlo wanted us to have it.
而且Marlo想给我们
He want to show us
他想要告诉我们
who callin' the shots out here.
这里谁是老大哥
Yo, Michael, why you ain't take it? that ain't me, man.
喂 Michael 你干嘛不要? 我不能那样
Say what? That owin' niggas for shit, man.
什么 欠黑佬的人情
That ain't me. I'll take any motherfuckin' money
我不要 随便谁给我钱
if he givin' it away now. Why?
我都会要 为什么?
Shit, your family got more money than all of us.
你们家是我们这群人里最有钱的
Yeah, but my mom said she cuttin' me off,
对 但我妈说了她不会给我钱的
she ain't buyin' me school clothes and shit.
她也不给我买♥♥新衣服什么的
You already took my job with Bodie, so...
我在Bodie那儿的工作也给你了 所以...
Gentlemen. Oh my God.
先生们 哦 我的天
Oh shit!
我♥操♥
Donut, you crazy, man. Yo, Donut.
Donut 你这个疯子 喂 Donut
You think you could steal us one of them camper trucks?
你能给我们偷一辆露营车么
Yo, you steal us a camper truck, we can all go campin'
要是你偷来一辆露营车 我们就可以
out in the woods an' all. I be scared in the woods.
去森林里露营了 我害怕森林
I don't mean far like that. I mean like Howard County.
我不是说那么远 就是Howard县那儿
Naw naw naw, man.
不行 不行
The Ku Klux Klan live in Howard County.
三K党住在Howard县
I know that for a fact.
我确定
Nigga, my aunt live in Howard County.
黑佬 我大姨住在Howard县
There ain't no Ku Klux Klan there.
那儿没三K党
Nigga, you simple, I swear.
黑佬 你太单纯了
Hey, yo, Donut, drive me away
嘿 喂 Donut 开车
from these ignorant bitches, man.
别理这群无知的贱♥人♥
You can't tell these niggas nothin'.
我跟这群黑佬讲不下去了
Move, motherfucker.
闪开点 杂碎
Can you see over the steering wheel?
你看得到方向盘后面吧
You think he'll talk to me?
你觉得他会跟我谈吗
Use my name if you have to.
实在不行就报我的名字
I had one of his sectors for eight months.
我在他部门做了8个月
What's wrong with that picture?
这是怎么搞的
Nigga, if there was a black one in the parking lot,
黑佬 要是停车场里有黑色的
I would've took one.
我就会偷黑的了
Yo-- narcos, narcos!
喂 缉毒组 缉毒组!
760 to K-G-A.
760呼叫K-G-A
I got a bailout at Calhoun and Mosher,
需要紧急援助 Calhoun和Mosher路口
six to eight juveniles beating feet north
6至8名未成年人
in the alleys around Calhoun.
正跑向Calhoun北面的小巷里
10-4. K-G-A to all units--
10-4 K-G-A呼叫所有小组--
I love this. Just like old times.
我超爱这个 就好象以前一样
I don't need to chase these fucking knuckleheads.
我没必要追那群小混♥蛋♥
I know half of 'em.
一半的我都认识
Shit, I know where they hang.
操 我知道他们聚在哪儿玩
Besides, you're a little overdressed.
而且 你穿的有些夸张
Let's just call this in and go see the man about your thing.
我们报告了 然后你就去见那个人谈事吧
Yo, yo, man, I ain't do nothin'!
喂喂 老兄 我啥都没做
I ain't do nothin'! Then why you runnin'?
我什么都没做! 那你为什么跑
'Cause you chasin' me. Yeah, right. What's your name?
因为你在追啊 对 你叫什么
For real, man, I ain't do nothin'. What's your goddamn name?
真的 我什么都没做 你♥他♥妈♥叫什么
Randy Randy. Randy what?
Randy 什么
Wagstaff Wagstaff. I know you ain't lying.
我知道你没撒谎
Wouldn't nobody make that shit up.
没人会编出这种烂名字
Put your hands against this fucking wall.
把手扶墙上
Come on-- what do you know
快 你知不知道
about hoppers bailing from a stolen car?
有跑腿的弃了赃车?
Nothin'.
不知道
Little motherfucker. You slingin'.
小混♥蛋♥ 你骗人
No, sir. I swear to God. Hell you ain't.
不 长官 我没有 你还他妈没有
How else you walking around with 200 in your pocket?
不然你怎么揣着200美金到处跑
My foster mother gave me that to buy school clothes with.
我养母给我的 买♥♥上学衣服
Your foster mother gave you 200 cash?
你养母给了你200现金?
Yeah.
对
Tell her to come down to the Western,
让她来西部警局
and I'll give it back to her.
我到时候还给她
Beat feet, motherfucker, before I lock your little ass up.
快滚 混♥蛋♥ 别逼我抓你
Don't be fucking lookin' at me, move.
看着我♥干♥什么 滚
This right here is fire.
这个 可是猛料啊
That said, I'm ready to serve 'em myself
也就是说 我准备自己和他们对着干
and keep your names off the returns.
你们的名字不会被记录
I've got my 20.
我已经退休了
You two got to live in this department.
你们俩还得留在这个部门里
Fuck 'em where they live.
管他呢 他们住哪儿
Let's go.
走了
The price of steel being what it is,
钢铁的价格还是那样
that's gonna kill us if we can't
要是我们没法处理超出的部分
pass along the overage.
我们就死定了
Mr. Krawczyk? Baltimore City Police.
Krawczyk先生吗 巴尔的摩警♥察♥
What's this? A subpoena for records.
这是什么 询问传票
You need these right now, because, uh,
你现在就需要吗
I'm kinda up to my ass in stuff today.
我今天有点忙
Honor it in a timely fashion.
还是准时着来吧
I think that's the legal standard.
这是法律规定的
Shakima Greggs No problem, Detective Shakima Greggs.
没问题 警探...
You're with the city?
你是市区的警♥察♥吗
Which unit? Major Crimes.
哪个组的 重案组
Senator.
参议员
What the hell is this?
这他妈是什么
Subpoena for records.
询问传票
Sphinx Club?
斯芬克斯俱乐部的吗
Man of the year. What kinda bullshit is this?
年度最佳 这他妈扯什么淡呢
You people must be out your damn mind.
你们这群家伙肯定是疯了
You were in the Sphinx Club?
你参加过斯芬克斯俱乐部吗
My uncle used to tend bar over there.
我叔叔以前是那儿的酒保
Marvin Thompson? Short guy--
Marvin Thompson 矮个子
What is your name, Officer?
你叫什么名字 警员
Detective Sydnor, sir.
Sydnor警探 先生
"Major Crimes"?
"重案组"?
Shit...
操了...
Enjoy your day, sir.
过得愉快 先生
Son, we're gonna see about this.
孩子 我们走着瞧
That's it.
就这样吧
Yankin' that bitch.
干了那婊♥子♥
Son, that's too much knuckle.
小子 用力点不对
Why the fuck you keep callin' me?
你♥他♥妈♥你一直打电♥话♥给我♥干♥吗
But what I say, though?
但我说什么了
He got the message, fool.
他收到信息了 傻子
Yo, Monk. Who that, man?
喂 Monk 是谁
Andre. Old Face Andre.
Andre 老熟人Andre
Here, let me holla at that dude.
来 让我跟他打招呼
Yo, check this out, man.
喂 听好了 兄弟
I'm gonna show you how you do this
我来给你们示范下
right here, man.
怎么才好
Don't rush me on shit.
别他妈催我
I'll get at you when I'm at you.
到时候我自然会来找你
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表