剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Were they all found in the basement?
这些尸体都是在地下室发现的吗
No, ma'am. We've been finding most in the basement,
不 长官 大多数是地下室发现的
but some are on the upper floors too.
可有一些是在上面发现的
Can you be specific in the 24s, for my sake anyway?
你能不能把尸检报告写得更详细些 就当是为了我
No problem. Thanks.
没问题 多谢
How many so far?
现在多少了
17. Christ.
17起 天哪
That's a lot of red names.
好多红色的名字
It's your first "Red Bull."
这是你的第一次"红牛"
Yeah. I thought I'd get a nice,
嗯 我以为第一次会是
quiet domestic or two to start me off.
一两件安安静静的家庭纠纷
We got national press on this already.
现在已经有国内媒体关注这个案件了
You'll be fine, Rhonnie.
你会没事的 Rhonnie
Just don't let any of these guys see you sweating.
只要别让别人看到你紧张就行
Hey, I need a case dropped.
嘿 我要撤诉一个案子
To tell Mello to sign off, I need a friendly A.S.A.
要让Mello签字撤销 我需要一个友善的助理检察官
He kicks out a radio-car window, and you wanna give him a walk?
他踢破了一辆无线电通讯警车的窗户 你想放他走人吗
What's the date range as per decomp?
尸体的死亡时间范围怎样
The one on Mount Street looked about a week.
Mount街上的这个看上去有大概一个礼拜
Some a few days,
有些是几天
some are skeletal at this stage.
有些现阶段已成了骷髅
They all head shots? Multiples, most of them.
他们都是头部中枪吗 大多数都是多处中枪
Black males, 15 to 25? Uhhuh.
男性黑人 15到25岁? 嗯
No, some older.
不 有的年纪更大些
We got one in a security guard's uniform around here somewhere.
这里有一个穿保安制♥服♥的
You laser-print? Vacuum the rooms?
你们拍照扫描了吧 用吸尘器了吗
Yes.
是的
Gluco for blood? What's the geography?
测试过血迹了吧 地理分布怎样
13 on West Side, Baltimore to Winchester,
西区13个 Baltimore到Winchester
Schroeder to the Grove.
Schroeder到Grove
The Eastern boys found four more in the houses on Monument Street.
东区在Monument街发现4个
East Side? Yeah. That threw us.
东区? 嗯 我们也被搞糊涂了
We're casting a wider net now, searching the vacants citywide.
我们现在撒网的范围更大了 在全市范围内排查空房♥屋
My number's 23 in the office pool.
在局里我的破案位次是23
I still have hope.
我还有希望
Hell of a case, right here.
这真♥他♥妈♥是个大案子
You know, if I was police,
如果我是警♥察♥
I don't think I could lean back on it. You?
我绝不能坐视不管 你呢
Not if I was real police. Right.
如果我是真正的警♥察♥ 绝对办不到 嗯
Thank you, Detective.
多谢了 警探
Calvin, you done already? Yeah, I'm done.
Calvin 你已经做完了吗 嗯 做完了
Attention, a reminder:
提醒各位注意
Answer sheets must be turned into the office by you
测试结束后
and only you
答题纸必须立即
immediately upon completion of the tests.
由本人交到办公室
Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢合作
Where are we on the nail gun?
钉枪调查进展如何
A Hilti DX model.
型号♥是Hilti DX
High end, but common among contractors.
比较高端 但在承包商中很常见
Is it what Sergeant Hauk saw in the back of Chris Partlow's truck?
Hauk警官在Chris Partlow的卡车后面 看到的是这个吗
We showed him one, and he thought so.
我们给他看了一把同型号♥的钉枪 他认为他看到的就是这种
Then we dragged his ass back down to the block where he did the car stop.
然后我们带他去当时他停车的街区
Anything?
有线索吗
We found what might be a hole
我们发现一个疑似的洞
where he said he fired into the street,
他说他就是在那里用钉枪打洞的
but no nail, even after sweeping the block with metal detectors.
不过没找到钉子 用金属探测器搜查了整个街区 都没找到
Probably took a ride in some bastard's radio,
可能当时搞上了某个家伙的无线电通讯车
but now it's in a tire pile somewhere.
现在在废旧轮胎堆里躺着呢
So our next move is a search and seizure on that truck.
我们下一步是要搜寻并扣押那辆卡车
Along with a court order for hair and blood from Chris and Snoop both.
并且申请庭谕化验Chris和Snoop的毛发和血液
With everything we're pulling out these houses,
我们从空房♥子里搜集了这么多物证
we might get lucky with some tracework.
很有可能会发现线索
What's your P.C.? Herc sees the nail gun.
合理根据是什么 Herc看到钉枪了
Nothing wrong with owning a power tool.
持有一把建筑工具并不犯法
What's the P.C. on Chris and Snoop specifically?
要求取Chris和Snoop的毛发和血样的具体理由是什么
A witness--
一个目击者
the boy who was told by a co-conspirator who the murderer was.
有个男孩从同伙那里得知凶手是谁
The boy is a source. He's not a witness.
那个男孩是信息源 他不是证人
If he's just a source, you don't have enough.
如果他只是信息源 理由就不够充分
No, but with the links that we got
没错 可是再加上我们发现的
between some of these bodies and Stanfield
这些尸体和Stanfield以及他的组织之间的联♥系♥
and his organization, we have a pattern.
我们就找到了一种规律
Weak. Very weak.
理由不充分 一点也不充分
Oh, fuck it.
操
Give me an hour.
给我一个小时
You haven't left me alone all week.
你整个星期都在烦我
Every time I come out of the pool,
每次我从泳池上来 你都想把我擦干...
Dennis Wise. Hey, man.
Dennis Wise 嘿 哥们
Yeah. Were you able to get some word?
你能传个话吗
On my say-so, he's willing to sit and hear you out.
只要我发话 他就会乖乖地坐下来听你说话
But what you asking him for-- I don't know.
不过你要求他做的事...难说啊
Good luck, though.
还是祝你好运吧
If you see my man Carver again,
如果你再见到我的小弟Carver
you tell him he owe me one now.
你告诉他他欠我一个人情
All right, man. Appreciate it. You got it, bro.
好的 兄弟 多谢了 不客气 老兄
All right.
还你
Y'all coming back with a warrant?
你会带逮捕证回来吗
The roughneck in room 232.
回来抓232号♥病房♥的无赖
From what I know, he runs a gym program for kids.
据我所知 他经营一家儿童健身房♥
He got himself shot for trying to pull a kid off the corner.
他是在劝一个孩子别堕落时被枪打伤的
Look, you need to speak up now,
听着 你必须现在站出来说话
or face the fact that you never spoke at all.
否则你就承认自己根本不敢说出真♥相♥
They wouldn't let me see my son at marches.
游♥行♥的时候他们不准我去看我儿子
Said there wasn't much left by the time y'all found him.
他们说 当我儿子被找到时 尸骨已所剩无几
We did the best we could with the information we had.
我们已经最大限度利用现有信息 帮你找儿子了
Word come to me that a man named Chris
我听说一个叫Chris的男人
and a girl named Loop or Snoop
和一个叫Loop还是Snoop的姑娘
or some such took my son and killed him.
带走了我的儿子 并杀了他
Told me I would never see my boy again.
他们说我再也见不到我儿子了
Why can't you just make an exception in this case
你为什么就不能破个例
and move his name to the top of the list,
把他移到等待名单的第一位呢
see that he gets another foster parent?
尽快让别人收养他
The list is the list.
名单就是名单
Some clients have been in group homes for years.
有些申请者在孤儿院好几年了
He was in group homes for years.
他也在孤儿院呆了很多年
Now he's gotta go back because Please don't raise your voice.
他现在凭什么回去 请不要对我吼
If you're going to raise your voice Please.
如果你对我吼... 拜托
There's gotta be some way that he doesn't have to go--
一定有什么办法能让他不必回...
Yeah, there is.
是的 的确有一个办法
There's gotta be.
这个肯定行
How about--
你说
how about if I take him as a foster parent?
我收养他如何
The screening process takes three to four months.
审查过程要持续3到4个月
This child can't be in your custody, Sergeant.
这个孩子不能由你监护 警官
He needs to come back under our supervision per the juvenile order.
按照青少年法规 他必须继续由我们监护
Think you all that for hassling niggers and shit?
你就只有骚扰老百姓的本事吗
I know I'm all that.
是啊 没错
I'm thinking about some pussy.
我还想骚扰美女呢
Yeah. Me too. Mmhmm.
嗯 彼此彼此 呵
They dumped their tools.
他们把工具都弃了
Nothing under the seats. Nothing in the glove box.
座位下没有 车内工具箱里没有
Registered to some little old lady, no doubt.
毫无疑问 登记在案这是某位老太太的车
These guys know the drill.
他们很懂行
Can you see these two riding tail?
你能抓住这两位的把柄不
Come on.
再找找
shit.
操
There it is.
找到了
It ain't even our truck.
车都不是我们的
But I need to hear it from you.
可我必须听你亲口说
From me:
听我亲口说
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表