剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
A'ight, 'cause I'm standin' tall up in here.
好吧 因为我在这儿还坚持得下去
They don't need to worry about me
他们不需要担心我
an' I ain't need to worry about them.
我也不需要担心他们
You a soldier, Bey. You know it.
你是个士兵 Bey 你知道的
Everything all right with my fishes?
我的鱼还好么
You'd tell me if it wasn't, right?
你告诉我它们都还好吧
The fish be fine. I mean, they fish, right?
鱼都好 我是说 它们是鱼
How I know how they feelin' about shit?
我咋知道它们乐不乐
De'londa... De'londa... They fine, Bey.
鱼都好 Bey
Ask Namond.
你问Namond
Cleaned the tank an' all, like you say.
一直按你说的清洗鱼缸
Cleaned the filter, too. A'ight, a'ight.
还有过滤器 好吧 好吧
Check you out, though.
就是问问呢
Getting some fuzz up there, huh?
上面起了一点毛了哈
Mmhmm. Yeah, whatever.
嗯嗯 对
I know when I was a little kid, boy,
我自己还是个楞头青的时候 儿子
I couldn't wait till I started shaving.
等不及想要刮胡子啊
One of the old heads on the corner say,
街角有个老混混说
"Hey, little man, you wanna grow a 'stache?
"嘿 小子 想要留胡子么"
Next time you take a piss,
下次你生气的时候
take some of that piss,
记得要这样
get it on your fingertips,
拿手指摸一摸
do like this, here."
好像这个样子
Eww! You do it:
哇 你真这么干了
You damn right I did it.
没错我真这么干了
Shit.
操
What's going on with you, though, son?
你怎么样 儿子
Ain't nothing. School about to start.
没啥 快开学了
So what about Bodie and his boys?
那Bodie和他的跟班呢
They treatin' you right?
他们对你还好吗
Yeah, he cool.
对 还行
Boy, don't lie to your father.
儿子 别对你父亲撒谎
He don't even show up for work half the damn time.
他大半时间都没有去上班
Bodie told me. I missed a few days. That's all, Dad.
Bodie告诉我的 我少去了几天 仅此而已 老爸
And what money you do make,
还有你赚的钱
you waste on nonsense.
全都浪费了
And if you think I'm gonna give you a dime
你要是觉得我会掏钱
for your school clothes, you better think again.
给你买♥♥开学新衣服 你就别做梦了
What Bodie got you doin'?
Bodie让你做什么了
I'm a runner, most days.
大多数时间是让我送货
Everybody got to start somewhere.
起步都是这样的
You better listen to your father.
你好好听你父亲的话
He ain't tell you 'bout that hair, though, huh?
他没说你这头发吗
Yeah, he said I gotta get it cut.
有 他说我得去剪了
I like it this way.
我喜欢这样
Even the white police lookin' out from
哪怕是一个白人警♥察♥
three blocks away gonna be able to spot you
从三个街区外看过来
from every other nigga out there.
都能把你同其他黑人分辨出来
They gonna hop out and say, "Look at the boy over there
他们会说"瞧瞧那边那个小子
with the pretty-ass ponytail. Get him."
扎傻♥逼♥马尾辫的那个 抓住他"
You think I'm bullshitting.
你觉得我是在胡扯
Either you real out there, or you ain't, Nay.
你在外面要么懂事 要么就混不下去
You see what I'm sayin'?
你懂我的意思么
Let me get some!
给我点!
Hey, yo! Over here!
嘿 你!过来!
Whoa! $100! Thanks, mister!
哇! 100刀 谢谢 先生!
Thank you, Mr. Marlo! Thank you!
谢谢 Marlo先生! 谢谢!
That's my money, yo!
那是我的钱 喂
Your name gonna ring out, man.
你一定声名远扬了 老兄
Manuel...
Manuel... (西班牙语)
Boy, you talk that shit better'n me
小子 你说这话比我强
and I been dealin' with these Mexicans for years now.
我已经同那些墨西哥人 打了好几年交道
Yeah, I don't think they would call
对 我觉得他们不会
what I'm speakin' Spanish, man.
把我说的话叫做西班牙语 兄弟
Just a dirty word or two here or there.
就是随口吐几句脏
Yeah, well. Once you can talk to these cats,
对 但你一旦同这些猫儿搭上话了
the only thing you need then is a truck, man.
你就只需要再来一辆卡车就行了
Could be runnin' your own crew,
可以自己搞一队人
pickin' up fresh clients.
接一点新的客户
I mean, if we put in together
我是说 如果我们合作
we could be coverin' twice the ground,
我们可以扩张两倍的地盘
makin' twice as much.
赚两倍的钱
Nah, man, I got other obligations.
不了 兄弟 我还有其他的事要做
Oh, right.
哦 好吧
You set to be the new Angelo Dundee.
你可是要做新Angelo Dundee的 (传奇拳击教练)
I near forgot.
我差点忘了
I thought you already went up
我还以为你去了Mondawmin
to Mondawmin to get your school shit, man.
去买♥♥开学的东西了
Yeah, but not all of it.
对 但也不全是
And my boy,
还有我兄弟
he need to pay for his own shit
得自己付学费
and his little brother, too.
还有他弟弟的也是
The fuck this look like,
这儿他妈的看上去
a Social Services office?
难道向社区服务站吗
You want a check, go the fuck up Rosemont.
你要钱 就去找Rosemont
Come on, man, I'll work for it.
别这样 兄弟 我会努力工作的
Nay, I took you on outta respect for your father,
不行 我带着你只是因为你♥爸♥
a'ight, but I can't go hirin'
懂么 但我不能
the whole damn neighborhood.
把这个社区的人都雇下来
You can have my job until
你就替我工作吧
you get enough for you an' Bug.
直到赚够你和Bug的学费为止
Thanks, man. Yeah, work for y'all, work for me, yo.
谢了 好吧 你们没意见 我就无所谓
Po-po. Step the fuck off.
警♥察♥来了 滚远点
Looking for your man Lex.
来找你小弟Lex的
I see his broom, but I don't see him.
我瞧见他的扫把 但没瞧见他
Where's your number two been at?
你的二把手去哪儿了
I ain't seen him. Since when?
我也没见过他 啥时候的事?
I thought we were on better terms.
我还以为我们说好了呢
Or do you want me rolling past
还是你希望我每隔15分钟
Iookin' for Lex every 15 minutes?
就来找一次Lex?
He come past, I'll call you.
他要是来 我会打电♥话♥给你的
I will!
真的!
If he come past.
如果他来的话
Oh no, I don't know.
哦 不 我不知道
They're spinning their wheels.
他们使出浑身解数呢
You know, poor Tony Gray,
你知道的 可怜的Tony Gray
pulling 20% of the black vote.
拿到了20%的黑人选票
It's embarrassing.
真尴尬
Well, who knows what the fuck
谁他妈知道
Carcetti's trying to prove?
Carcetti想要证明什么呢
But I tell you, at the end of this thing,
但我得告诉你 等这事儿结束了
he's gonna regret getting on the wrong side of me.
他保准后悔没站在我这边
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
A'ight, now. I got what you need, boy,
好了 我这儿有你需要的东西 孩子
clean tees, any sizes, huh?
干净的T恤 什么码的都有
Lookin' for socks, briefs,
要买♥♥袜子 内♥裤♥
you lookin' for dice, Zippos, cards--
还是骰子 打火机 纸牌
come on over to the Rollin' Emporium.
请到移♥动♥市场来买♥♥吧
You ain't gotta walk to Rite-Aid.
你不来找Rite-Aid
Shit, Rite-Aid comin' to y'all.
Rite-Aid也会来找你们
What can I get you, baby?
需要什么 亲爱的
Fresh dice an' a pack of Trojans.
干净的骰子 再来一包Trojans
All righty. You got Philly Blunts, too?
好的 有Philly Blunts吗
Bubbles got it all, dawg.
我这儿什么都有
I'm the one-stop shop.
我们是一站式购物
How much is that? Six an' a bit.
多少钱 6块多
Thank you. Thank you kindly.
谢谢 非常感谢
Yes, sir, I see what you're lookin' at.
对 先生 我知道你在看什么
Two a deck, name brand.
两块钱一副牌 明码标价
You can't beat that price.
谢绝还价
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表