剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
sauteed free-range chicken served with mashed potatoes;
嫩煎放养鸡与土豆泥
fresh Chesapeake Bay blue crab, roasted garlic, shallot cream
鲜Chesapeake湾蓝蟹 烤大蒜 葱香奶油
and hen-of-the-woods mushrooms;
还有舞茸
and wood-oven-roasted quail with grilled bread salad.
木箱烤鹌鹑配烤面包沙拉
Dang, I thought y'all had steak.
靠 我还以为你们只有牛排呢
Oh, we do...on the second page of your menus.
有... 在你菜单上的第二页
May I get your drink orders?
你们要什么喝的吗
Yeah. We'll take four cokes, please.
来四杯可乐吧
Right away. Thank you.
马上来 谢谢
Do you mind if I come tomorrow?
你介意我明天过来吗
Mind:
介意?
I--
我...
You wouldn't be embarrassed?
你不会尴尬吗
No, not at all.
不 完全不会
I mean...
我是说...
I'll be proud if you're there.
如果你在那 我会很自豪
It's funny how it works out.
这结果很可笑
All those years I'm trying to climb the ladder,
这么多年来我想方设法往上爬
kissing ass, covering ass, doing what I'm told.
拍马屁 替人擦屁♥股♥ 任人使唤
I finally let some of it out, tell 'em what I really think,
我终于爆发了 说出我真实想法了
and I'm going from lieutenant to colonel in a little more than a year.
却从警督升到了副总警监 才一年多一点
And, you, you're worried sick about those subpoenas
还有你 你对那些传票担心得不得了
and worried that Lester's killing you with your boss--
还担心Lester会毁了你和你上司...
But the subpoenas get me promoted.
但这些传票让我晋升了
I know.
我知道
You know, Marlo once said to me,
知道吗 Marlo曾对我说过
"You cannot lose if you do not play."
"你不玩就不会输"
But here we are, right?
但我们现在就这样了 对吧
Maybe it's changing.
也许正在改变
What is?
什么
The city, the way things work or don't.
城市 那些事情成与不成的方式
Maybe we're turning a corner here
也许我们到了一个
and it's not gonna be so unbelievably fucked up anymore.
再没那么难以置信地操蛋的点
To Carcetti.
敬Carcetti
And us.
还有我们
Zenobia,
Zenobia
you want to take a picture of the restaurant, right?
你想给餐厅照张相 对吧
That's okay. It's late.
无所谓 太晚了
No no. That's fine. Come on. Give me the camera.
不 没事的 来吧 相机给我
I'm okay. Come on, give me the camera.
我没关系 来吧 给我相机
Okay.
好啦
Y'all want to be in the picture, right?
你们都想被拍进去吧
Yo, Mr. C, can we stop at McDonald's?
C先生 我们能在麦当劳前停一下吗
Fuck wrong with you, boy? Food wasn't right.
你什么毛病 小子 不好吃
Don't like fish.
我不喜欢鱼
Why'd you order it, then?
那你干嘛要点
Yo, shut the fuck up.
闭嘴
Turn it down. What?
关小点 什么
Turn it down, Namond.
关小点 Namond
Turn it up? All right, you got it.
开大声点? 行 没问题
Seriously, can we get some fries at least?
说真的 至少让我们来点薯条吧
Boy, you is pathetic.
小子 你真可悲
Just 'cause you a girl do not mean I won't fuck you all up.
别以为你是女的我就不打你
You hear me? Nigger, please.
听见没 小子 拜托
Yeah, you keep talking all of that shit. No, you keep talking all that shit.
你老说些有的没的 不 你老说些有的没的
Must have forgot. No, I ain't forget shit.
你一定是忘了 不 我从不忘事
What I forget anyway? That I'm the man.
我忘了什么 忘了我是个男的
Okay.
好吧
So, what's the first thing we do
当我们回应一个提示时
when we respond to a prompt?
首先该怎么做
Randy?
Randy?
"According to the text..."?
"根据上下文..."?
"According to the text."
"根据上下文"
That's good.
很好
And how do we end the answer?
我们以什么结束呢
Quenice? Huh?
Quenice? 嗯?
Come on. I know you know this.
说吧 你知道的
"The above-stated facts have led me to conclude that..."
"根据上述事实 我认为..."
Right?
对吧
Okay. So, let's try to read the third paragraph.
好吧 我们读一下第三段
I'll start it.
我来开头
"Pythias makes a final plea to the tyrant Dionysius...
"Pythias最后一次恳求暴君Dionysius..." (即古罗马刎颈之交的典故)
to return to his home one last--"
"让他最后回一次家..."
Calvin, pick it up.
Calvin 接下去
"To return to his home one last time before his punishment.
"让他受刑前最后回一次家"
He denies the request until Damon inter..."
"他拒绝了这一请求 直到Damon说..."
"lntercedes."
"说项"
"...and offers his own life until Pythias returns."
"...并用他性命担♥保♥Pythias会回来"
Good.
很好
Who wants to guess what "intercedes" means?
谁来猜猜"说项"是什么意思
What about "plea"?
那"恳求"呢
Okay. What about the story, then?
好吧 那这个故事呢
How would you summarize it?
你们能怎么概括
Duquan, give it a shot.
Duquan 试试
"According to the text..."
"根据上下文..."
everybody's safe in the end, right?
大家最后都没事了?
Okay. Let's think this through.
好吧 我们这样想
"According to the text,
"根据上下文"
Damon offers his own life on behalf of Pythias
Damon用他的生命为Pythias担♥保♥
so that he can return home one last time.
"好让他最后回一次家"
The above-stated facts have led me to conclude
"由上述事实我们知道"
that Damon values Pythias' friendship and loyalty."
"Damon重视与Pythias的友谊与忠贞"
Any questions?
有问题吗
We want four of the raw.
我们要四份生货
275 large right there.
这里有27万5千块
For four it should be three.
四份该是30万
I'm charging five a head on them New York boys. That about the going rate.
纽约人的人头 我要价是5千一个 这算是我的工资吧
Still want us on that?
还要我们继续看着吗
Nah, seems like they got the message and went the fuck on.
不 看样子他们收到我们的讯息滚蛋了
True that.
那倒是
Delroy has all of the Monument Street corners back.
Delroy收回了所有Monument街的街角
All right, then. Holler at us when the next package in.
那好 货来了通知我们
Uh, you remember when I told you about the co-op meant
你记得我跟你说的合作社的含义吧
we all stand together,
我们站在同一阵线
doing for each other when we can? You remember that?
有能力时互相帮助 记得吗
Well, the price of four raw is 300.
四份生货的要价是30万
And your work on them New York boys already been factored into the price, you see?
你对付纽约帮的事已经算进价格中了
On the other hand,we got something that you want, and it's coming back to you...
另一方面 我们有你想要的 就回馈给你...
free of charge.
免费
Someone you looking for.
你找的某人
Co-op mean what it sound like, dawg.
合作社顾名思义 伙计
You happy to do for me, I'm happy to do for you.
你助我为乐 我助你为乐
Congratulations, Colonel.
恭喜 副总警监
Congratulations, Deputy Commissioner.
恭喜 副局长
Congratulations to all those who were promoted, their families, and friends.
恭喜晋升的诸位 他们的家人和朋友
It's a proud day for them
这是他们值得骄傲的一天
and a proud day for the Baltimore Police Department.
也是巴尔的摩警局值得骄傲的一天
I am so proud of you. Oh, thank you.
我真为你骄傲 谢谢
You know, Valchek we could have guessed.
你知道 Valchek还猜得到
I mean, he's Carcetti's man, but...
他毕竟是Carcetti的人 但...
Daniels?
Daniels?
Long time for you to make major, but this was quick enough.
你当上警长花了挺长时间 但这次可够快了
Yeah, who's your new rabbi, huh?
就是 你请了谁当你新法师啊
Colonel.
副总警监
So, they didn't know the salad fork
他们分不清色拉叉
from whatever the fuck the other fork is for. So what?
和其他用来这样那样的叉子 又怎样
I knew they'd be at a loss, but the extent of it...
我知道他们会困惑 但其程度...
I'm talking about feelings--
我说的是感受
why they feeling this...
他们有这感受的原因...
this plummet from masters of the universe to abject fear
这种从无所不知到恐惧
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表