剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
the system hasn't been funded for truant officers in 20 years.
系统已经有20年没有拨款给逃学督察员了
where the hell you think you are, montgomery county?
你以为你在哪儿Montgomery郡?
nah, i keep a couple custodial positions
甭想了 我每年会预留几个监护工作岗位
unfilled every year just for this.
就是为了这个
those kids? you haul 'em in, you cross 'em off the list.
那些孩子?你把他们拽回来 然后把他们名字从名单上划掉
each kid, one time, clear the list.
每个孩子 带回来一次 清了名单
come october, you start on the list again.
10月再来 再重新按名单清理一遍
job's yours if you want it. pays $12 an hour.
如果你想要 这份工作就是你的了 每小时12块
excuse me, hon. sit.
失陪一下 亲爱的 去坐下
why'd you leave class?
为什么要逃课?
i got hungry, couldn't concentrate.
我饿了 没法集中精力
maybe, randy, you had another reason for running the halls, huh?
也许 Randy 你还有别的原因在走廊游荡 嗯?
tagging walls, maybe?
也行 又要去墙上涂鸦?
uh-uh. you know i don't.
你知道我没弄
i don't know anything. i know it's the second week,
我什么都不知道 我只知道这才第二周
and i got walls covered with tags.
我的墙上已经画满了涂鸦
does that make you feel good,
从那涂鸦旁边走过 感觉不错吧?
i don't know. maybe you don't know,
我不知道 也许 你不知道
'cause you're the one doing the marking.
因为就是你画的
i'm not. then who is
我没有 那是谁?
miss thompson? yes, ma'am?
Thompson女士? 嗯 女士?
could you get me the number for randy wagstaff's foster mom?
麻烦你帮我拿一下 Randy Wagstaff养母的电♥话♥?
not a problem. what you want to call miss anna for?
没问题 打电♥话♥给Anna女士干嘛?
because you're skipping class, running the halls,
因为你逃课 在学校走廊游荡
maybe worse. she's got a right to know.
也许还有更恶劣的行为 她有权知道
is this her work number? yes, ma'am.
这是她的办公电♥话♥? 是的 女士
hold on. wait.
等一下 等等
the new girl, greggs--
新来的女生 Greggs--
sir, if i may, respectfully--
长官 无意冒犯 不过
norris has a full plate, okay?
Norris已经忙得不可开交了
the braddock case goes to greggs.
Braddock的案子交给Greggs了
his plate is fine.
他没那么忙
no, it's not. his plate's a pile of shit, okay?
才没 他很忙 他手头有一堆的活儿 行吗?
listen to me.
听我说
burrell wants this case stalled until everybody votes.
Burrell希望在大家投票之前 先缓缓查这案子
and rawls?
那Rawls呢?
how the fuck i know what rawls wants?
我他妈的怎么会知道Rawls要什么呢?
he never said shit.
他连屁都不放一个
and let me tell you something, even he knows this is fucked up.
这么跟你说吧 就算他知道这事儿搞砸了 他也不会吱声的
i have this correct,
以防我弄错了
we are pulling a veteran off a pending case and giving it to a rook
我们把有经验的老手从悬而未决的案子 中撤出了 而换个新人接手案子
so as not to make timely progress on said case?
就是为了让刚提到的案子?
the braddock case to greggs.
把Braddock的案子给Greggs
a pilot program? for one of your middle schools, yes.
一个实验项目? 在你们其中一所初中设立 没错
a $200,000 grant is attached. free money.
还有附带的20万 额外的费用
i'm just trying to help, mrs. conway. help how?
我只是想帮忙 Conway女士 怎么帮?
you say that your target group is
你说你们的受众是
repeat violent offenders.
多次出现暴♥力♥倾向的人
are you in any way suggesting that the system's lost control of the school?
不管怎样 你不是暗示说我们的系统 已经管不了那学校了吧?
no no no, that's not what i'm suggesting at all.
不 不 不 我一点也没有那个意思
the system's fine. the system's great.
系统没问题 系统很不错的
i mean, this isn't about the system.
我是说 这跟系统没什么关系
we're just gonna try to find a way to get to some of the troubled kids
我们只是希望能找到一种方法能够帮助
who won't be in the system too much longer.
那些即将脱离系统的问题孩子
well, look, just make sure there's no fuss.
好吧 听着 只要你能保证不会惹麻烦
i mean, nothing that gets anyone upset, you know?
我是说 我不希望有任何人为此不开心 知道吗?
there's an election going on, and we don't want to put our schools
大选在即 我们不希望我们的学校
in the middle of that mess.
惹上任何麻烦
no, indeed.
不 真的不会
humping a radio car like a young sprite.
拉着警笛跑 很拉风啊
i'm a little bit proud to know you, officer mcnulty.
认识你我都有点自豪了 Mcnulty长官
just a little bit?
只是有点儿吗?
well, it ain't like there aren't better things you could be doing.
好吧 就好像除了拉警笛之外 你就没有更拉风的事儿做一样
like what? see, i told you, lester,
比如呢? 看吧 早跟你说了 Lester
the worm has turned for my boy.
我的孩子已经不再做病猫 开始发威了
so, i heard they torpedoed your wiretap.
那个 我听说他们彻底毁了你的窃听装置
yeah, they sent us a new lieutenant.
没错 他们给我们派了个新警官
marimow from e&t. "the unit killer."
来自E&T的Marimow "团队杀手"
lester and kima already bailed to homicide,
Lester和Kima已经脱身转到了凶杀案组
and now sydnor's looking to jump at the first good opening.
而且现在Sydnor能找到好的职位也会跳走的
so, major crimes is dead, huh?
那么 重案组就是死了啊?
yeah, lester killed it good. went looking for the money.
没错 Lester成功把它干掉了 去找钱了
guys like you, you never learn.
像你这样的就是撞到南墙也不回头啊
guys like me? yeah, 13 years
像我这样的? 是啊 13年
four months. four months.
四个月 四个月
you guys call for backup or what?
你们是在叫后援啊 还是怎么?
yeah.
嗯
we got arrest papers on a murder for one curtis anderson, aka "lex."
我们拿到了杀人犯Curtis Anderson 别名"Lex"的逮捕令
he's been on the wing for a couple of weeks,
他在这几周都在这一区活动
so i don't expect him at his mama's, but you never know.
虽说不期望能在他妈妈家逮到他 不过也说不准
what's the address? 6♥4♥3 harlem.
地址? 6♥4♥3 Harlem
how about you taking the door with me for old time's sake, jim?
看在以前的情面上 跟我一起去如何 Jim?
i'll take the back, gents. oh!
我帮你抄后门 先生们 哦!
the back? damn, junior, the worm has turned for you.
后门? 妈的 孩子 你确实不做病猫要发威了
you know what they say about the man who volunteers to take the back?
你知道他们怎么形容自愿守后门的人吗?
he buys.
他会买♥♥单
b&o tavern, tonight at 9:00, son.
B&O酒馆 今晚9:00 孩子
i throw myself out after one. shit.
1点之后 我就不进那地方了 妈的
you don't believe me, ask bunk.
不信我 那你可以问Bunk
true.
确实不假
the bedroom's clear.
卧室安全
yeah, basement, too.
是的 地下室也一样
clear.
安全
yeah.
好的
clear.
安全
9:00 tonight, mcnulty,
今晚9:00 Mcnulty
b&o tavern.
B&O酒馆
he's not here. i told you.
跟你说过了 他不在这儿
is he coming home again?
他还会回家吗?
ma'am, is your son alive?
女士 你的儿子还活着吗?
because if he's not,
如果他不在了
we can end this right now.
我们立马就可以结案了
otherwise, we've got a witness.
否则 我们已经找到了一名目击证人
that gives us a murder warrant,
这样我们就能拿到凶手搜查令
and that warrant says that we can come through your door
根据该搜查令 如果有必要的话
as many times as necessary.
我们随时都能来登门拜访
i don't know where my son is.
我不知道我儿子在哪儿
it's like them birds of yours.
就像是你养的鸟一样
they go out, and they fly around the city.
他们出去 自♥由♥的在这个城市飞翔
they free to do as they do.
他们想做什么就做什么
end of the day, they come back here,
天黑之前 他们就会回到这里
get water, get fed,
找水 找食物
'cause they know you got this place set up regular as the rain.
因为他们知道你在这 给他们留了个遮风挡雨的地儿
no surprises, 'cause at the end of the day,
没有意外 因为到了最后
a man don't want no surprises.
没人喜欢意外
you know, birds neither.
你知道的 鸟也不喜欢
same as what i'm offering.
我给你提供的也是一样
you part of a co-op,
如果你是组织的一员
a whole lot of surprises you never worry about again.
你再也不用为那些意外担心
you just do as you do,
想做什么就做什么
knowing the product will always be there
你需要的东西永远都是准备好的
and be the finest quality;
而且都是上乘货色
knowing that if one of yours takes a pinch,
如果条子找你们的麻烦
he got a lawyer and a bondsman
在你下警车之前
waiting for him before he even step out the wagon.
你的律师和担♥保♥人就已经在等你了
i know how to hire lawyers.
我知道怎么请律师
it ain't just about the lawyers.
请到律师是小事
it's having a connection so that you know before the bust even go down.
建立关系 在出事之前获取信息才是大事
what i got to give up to get that good dope?
要得到这好处 我需要放弃什么?
muscle. you got muscle.
出力就好 你能打
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表