剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Why not just suck a dick and get it over with?
还不快去吸个鸡♥巴♥算了
That will get the bad taste out of your mouth.
用这个漱漱你那张臭嘴
Almost new.
跟新的一样
Don't wear no dead man's hat.
别戴死人的帽子
I'm just fuckin' with you.
我跟你闹着玩呢
Here, let's pray.
好 我们来祈祷吧
Here we lay a couple of New York boys
这里躺着俩纽约小子
who came too far south for their own fuckin' good.
不知好歹跑到咱南边来
Fucking Yankee proud of it now, you fuckin' bitches.
你♥妈♥的♥北佬现在知道骄傲了吧 臭婊♥子♥
Let's get the fuck out of here.
咱们快走吧
You hungry?
你饿不饿
You want some Chinese?
吃中餐不
No talking.
不许讲话
Keep your eyes on your paper.
眼睛看自己的试♥卷♥
Yo, Mr. Prezbo, this say "cars."
Prezbo老师 这写的是汽车啊
So?
怎么了
All the stuff we did in practice was about food.
我们练习时候讲的都是吃的啊
It's okay. It's just a different object.
没关系 只是换个物品而已
Pay attention to the number.
注意数字就好
Numbers are messed up, too.
数字也乱七八糟
We never did one-thirds.
我们没学过1/3
It's the same operation-- 1/4, 1/5, 1/3.
算法都是一样的1/4 1/5 1/3
Follow the same steps. It's just a different denominator.
步骤相同 只是分母不同而已
How do you get 1/3 of a car?
1/3辆车怎么算啊
It's actually 1/3 of all the cars.
应该是所有车的1/3
Was I talking to you?!
哪个跟你讲话了
You get close enough...
如果离的够近
you could take a headshot. Why?
可以一枪爆头 为什么
'Cause maybe he vested up.
因为他有可能穿着防弹衣
Word. A chest shot maybe won't do it for you.
对 打胸可能解决不掉他
Then what? You.
然后呢 你说
It's his turn. Thug, you on it.
轮到他了 Thug 你就说吧
You gotta shoot from a distance,
如果要从远处开枪
you can't risk a headshot.
就不能冒险打头
You go for the belly, the dick or the ass area.
得打肚子 鸡♥巴♥ 或者屁♥股♥
Because the vest don't go down that far.
防弹衣保护不到那个地方
Bam! Take them out.
砰 先放倒
Then what?
然后呢
Walk up, finish them off. With a...?
走过去 把他们解决掉 打哪儿
Headshot.
爆头
Damn, y'all coming along full effect.
妈的 你们不达目的誓不罢休啊
I hear it-- I hear that.
受教 受教
All right, now say he in a car.
好 万一他在车里面
Sergeant Thomas Hauk, Baltimore City Police.
Thomas Hauk警长 巴蒂尔摩警♥察♥局
Didn't I say City would come running?
我不是说了市里会来查的么
Did. I'll check this joker out for you.
确实 我会帮你查查这小丑
See what's what.
看他是什么身份
One other thing,
还有件事儿
you're are doing okay running them
你事儿办得不错
New York niggers of off East Side. I know that.
把那帮纽约黑鬼赶出东边 我懂
But this thing you got with disappearing the bodies...
但是你毁尸灭迹这回事儿嘛...
My man is saying if you just vanishing the bodies like that,
我弟兄说尸体要是就这么消失了
it do kind of defeats its own purpose.
这不给咱的效果打折了么
Niggers don't know if they went back to the Bronx or whatever.
黑鬼还以为他们回Bronx还是怎么的呢
You feel me? Of course.
你明白? 当然
I'll tell my people.
我会转告我弟兄的
Hey, no disrespect to your professionalism or nothing.
不是不尊重你的专业精神哈
We all impressed how you Iose the motherfuckers like that.
我们都很钦佩你把那俩混♥蛋♥干掉了
We just trying to send a message
我们只是想传达个信息
to these New York people in full effect...
让这些纽约佬明白 彻底明白
you know what I'm saying?
你懂我意思么
I'll get back to you on this.
我查完这个告诉你
So, Councilman,
议员
I understand you were a ClD yesterday.
听说你昨天在警♥察♥局啊
See anything big with those downtown boys?
在城里娃那里看到什么新鲜事了
Well, they messed up the lunch order.
点的午餐外卖♥♥送错了
No, I figured I needed to get closer to the street,
我只想更深入地接触社会
so that's why I am out here today.
所以今天就上你们这儿来了
Rolling with the mighty is east of the east.
跟哥几个看看东区中的东区
Now, remember, we had a shooting incident last week.
记住 上个礼拜发生了枪击事件
So, keep those corner fucks to one window. Don't get surrounded.
所以要面对着那些街角小鬼 不要被包围了
Shit, remember we had a van full of you guys,
靠 我记得上次抓了一车
we'd find the fucking chap. What the fuck you say?
都跟你这熊样儿似的 你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
Dressed like that, Stevie Wonder make you as police.
穿成你那样 就连Stevie Wonder(老歌♥手)都知道你是条子
Keep your radio out of sight. Volume up on those boom boxes.
无线电都藏好 音量调到最响
10 bucks say we collar up first.
赌十块钱我们先抓到
20 makes it worth our while.
要赌就赌二十
Mr. Mayor, you know what's great about the Easter?
市长先生 您知道咱东区兄弟什么最牛么
We are hungry motherfuckers--
咱全都像饿狼一样
respectfully, I mean.
当然是褒义
So, you're saying,
你刚说
you don't ever give anybody a break?
不管谁都不能放过?
Anybody? Nah nah.
任何人? 不能
'cause if you let him slide for a dollar,
如果你让人短你一块钱
it's a sign that you're weak.
就等于告诉别人你没种
Today's dollar is tomorrow's two.
今天短一块钱 明天就成了两块
Yeah, same with your crew.
嗯 对自己手下也是这样
Your boy come up short saying spillage or police or whatever,
你弟兄少了钱来跟你说货丢了有警♥察♥什么的
you let him be, and then he gettin' over on you.
你由着他 他就骑到你头上了
Then you a chump. So, you got to fuck him up.
你就认怂吧 所以要好好弄死他
Yeah. You gotta, ahem, mess him up.
对 额 你要 好好教训他
Nah nah. Something for real happen, you do that.
不 真出了大事 才惩罚他
If you do it over some bullshit,
如果为一点小事就发飙
then all you did was lose a good worker.
你只会失去员工的信任
Oh, no.
不 不
Man, you gotta fuck that nigger up, man.
你要好好教训那黑鬼
Whoa whoa whoa whoa!
喂喂喂
Whoa!
喂
Stop talking on top of each other.
别都一窝蜂一起说
This how you communicate out on them streets?
你们在街头上也这样说话么
All right, it's like this: you boy come back to you,
好吧 我看这么着 你兄弟回来
say this happened, that happened Then you fuck him up.
跟你说怎么怎么了 你就弄死他
In my mind, I'm gonna let him make it out of his own cut, too.
我觉得 该让他从自己的提成里赔
If he good worker, he know what he need to do.
如果他是个好员工 他也知道该怎么做
Yeah, he got a point.
对 说得有道理
He got a point. That's a good one.
他说得对 这办法不错
If he thinks about it,
如果他想了想
says it ain't his fault,
还说不是他的错
then that nigger run a game on you.
那就是他玩你了
And then you fuck that nigger up.
然后你再弄死他
Yeah. All right, yeah.
对 就是 对
But why? You know it gotta happen, man.
为什么呢 必须这么办啊
You know what I'm saying!
你懂我意思吧
Wait wait wait! One voice. One voice.
等等 一个个说
Y'all, one voice. Yo, yo, D, you tell him.
喂 一个个说 喂喂 D 你告诉他
There always people watching.
总是有人看着的
Watching... you.
看着你
True. Yeah.
对 对
What's taking you boys so long?
你们怎么这么久才来
There he is now.
他来了
Hurry up, hurry up, this guy.
快快 就是他
This guy right here.
就是这家伙
Fuck you, guys. Hey, yo, yo.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 喂喂喂
Yo, man,we need some pills.
喂 兄弟 我们要买♥♥药片
Yeah, you in the right place, man.
算你找对地方了
Get them for us.
去帮我们买♥♥
Come on, man, I'm going to work.
拜托 我赶着去上班
Yo, 20 for the pills and 10 for you.
喂 20块买♥♥药片 10块给你
Leave the bike. What, you want steal my bike?
自行车留下 干嘛 想偷我车?
What the fuck I want your bike for?
我他妈要你车干嘛
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表