剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
We can't sling mud back. Not this late.
把屎丢回去没什么用啊 太晚了
Relax. I'm kidding.
放松 我是开玩笑的
You get back on your schedule. Hit all your stops.
你继续按日程走 按原定计划
Go to that donors' dinner tonight and make nice.
今晚去和捐助人用餐 表现得友好点
We'll take care of this.
我们来处理这事
You can't do this to us.
你不能这样对我们
Bey took the weight for all y'all.
Bey帮你们扛了罪
And you've been amply compensated.
我们也充分补偿过你了
But time moves on. Not for bey, it don't.
但是这都过去了 对Bey来说没有
What i meant to say is there's no more money coming in.
我的意思是 我们已经没有收入了
No more business.
没有生意了
Avon is gone. So are his people.
Avon不在了 队伍也散了
Shit.
该死
You seem to still be doin' all right for yourself.
你倒是还活得挺滋润的
There's nothing more i can do for you.
我没有什么可以帮你的了
Bey know everything. You forget that?
Bey什么都知道 你忘记了吗?
And what's he gonna do? Who's he gonna tell?
那他会怎么做? 他要向谁告发?
And what do i care if he does?
就算是那样 我为什么要在意?
Bey never heard me say a damn thing about business.
Bey从没听过我说过任何关于生意上的事
What about your brother?
你兄弟呢?
Avon could be gone longer if bey gets to speakin' his mind.
如果Bey说了什么 Avon可能会在里面呆更长时间
I couldn't care less about avon.
我才不在乎Avon
The thing is i wanted you both to hear it from me
我要你们俩一起来 是因为我要你们一起听我说的话
So there ain't no lies from here on in.
这样就不会有人被欺骗
She even paid enough over the last two years
在过去的两年里 我们给了她够多的钱
That you should have enough money going forward, son.
你应该有足够的钱生活下去 孩子
Your father has not been disrespected here.
你父亲并没有被遗忘
You both got what was coming.
过去的收入都有你们的一份
But ain't nothing lasts forever.
但是不能这样下去了
Jailhouse snitch? Called last overnight.
监狱里的告密者? 昨晚打电♥话♥来
Worden talked to him. Says for a deal, he can give us the case.
Worden和他谈过 做笔交易他可以帮我们
No shit. Gonna write up a writ,
真的假的 要起草一份正式文件
Send it over to the state's attorney's office,
交到州检察官办公室
Get them to sign off on it first thing tomorrow morning.
让他们明天一大早就签好
What's the rush? We jump on this.
为什么那么急? 我们抓紧点的话
We cause a major shit stink right before the election.
可以在选举前搞点大动静出来
If this guy really knows why the witness-- What's-His-Name?
如果那家伙真的知道为什么证人 叫什么名字来着?
Braddock. Was killed,
Braddock 被杀了的话
Might be bad for the mayor. If it's not bad for the white boy, carcetti.
也许对市长不是什么好事 对那个白小子Carcetti来说可不是坏事
You care, either way? Fuck no.
你关心哪一边? 关心他妹
I don't give a shit either way. I don't even vote.
我两边都不鸟 我根本都不投票
But it'll be fun to fuck with them downtown suits.
但是给他们搞点麻烦挺有趣的
Maybe get you on the 1 1 :00 news.
也许能让你上11点的新闻
Get a little payback for all that shit they put you through.
好好报复他们一下
With only two days left before the primary,
初选前只剩下两天
Campaign officials traded charges today
今天 竞选工作人员通过
Over a controversial flier distributed
散发有争议性的传♥单♥
In some african-American neighborhoods.
在一些非洲裔美国人社区互相指责
What seemed to be a secure lead for the incumbent mayor
现任市长的绝对领先优势
Has evaporated in recent days.
在最近几天逐渐消失
The latest "sun"-Wqmd poll
最新的太阳报民调显示
Shows the two men in a virtual dead heat
俩人竞争进入白热化状态
With councilman tony gray trailing.
而市议员Tony Gray紧跟其后
4% of the likely voters are still undecided,
4%的潜在投票者还在摇摆不定
And with the prim--
而初选--
I can't wait for it to be over.
我真想这一切早点结束
Yeah, me either.
我也是
Can that flier hurt you?
那传♥单♥能够伤害你吗?
You know, we found the original photo In "the sun"'s files.
我们在太阳报的文档里发现了原始的照片
They grafted my puss onto some perp-Walk shot
他们把我的脸嫁接到 某次在法♥院♥台阶上的采访照片上
On the courthouse steps. I'm standing where some sheriff's deputy was.
我站的地方原来是某个副警长
Oh my god. What a nasty business.
我的上帝 太贱了
Royce is swearing he had nothing to do with it.
Royce发誓这事和他无关
Claims it must've been somebody freelancing.
他声称是个别人自己搞出来的
Well, norman and terri say not to worry.
Norman和Terri说不用担心
It's all in the game.
都是游戏的一部分
You know, when i was 15 points behind,
你知道 如果我落后15个点
I was resigned, you know?
那我也认了 知道吗
A landslide, i could live with that.
惨败 我也可以接受
I mean, what else did anyone expect, anyway?
我的意思是 所有人都没指望过什么
White guy runnin' for mayor in baltimore?
白人想在巴尔的摩竞选市长?
But this:
但是 搞成这样
Jen, if i lose this here by two points, it's gonna kill me.
Jen 如果我只落后2个点输掉 这会让我很不好受
It's gonna just fucking kill me.
这太他妈的难受了
You gonna have to step up now, nay.
你必须要像个男子汉站起来了 Nay
A'ight. Be the man of the family.
好的 做这个家庭的支柱
You older than your daddy was when he went out on the corner.
你♥爸♥出来混的时候 比你还小
That's what i been sayin'. Damn. He quit school.
这就是我一直说的 他退学了
You ain't quittin' school.
你不能退学
Not yet. Ma.
现在还不能 妈
But you are goin' out on your own.
但是你要靠自己了
You gonna ask bodie for a package.
你去向Bodie要点货吧
What if he say no? I ain't take no for an answer.
如果他不答应呢? 我才不接受拒绝
Just did. What you mean?
刚有了 什么意思?
From brianna. Hand me the damn phone.
在Brianna那里 把电♥话♥给我
What she say about you already gettin' paid enough money?
她说已经给你够多钱了是什么意思?
She a lyin' bitch, namond. You see?
她就是个大话精 Namond 知道吗?
There's a lot about this world you just don't know.
这世界上还有很多你不了解的东西
What it come down to is she know you ain't gonna snitch.
说到底她就是知道你不会告密
No matter what shit she pull. She got that right.
不管她说什么狗屎一大堆的 她有那个权力
She takin' advantage of you, bey. She takin' advantage of you.
她在利用你 Bey 她在利用你
Sound like she got it all figured.
好像她都算计好了似的
Bitch got it figured out, all right.
那婊♥子♥都算计好了
She cuttin' us loose without notice. Nothin'.
她不打招呼就把我们甩了
Like comin' home, findin' our shit in the street, bey.
就像回到家所有东西都被丢在大街上
She don't give a fuck about you, avon, none of it.
她根本不鸟你 还有Avon
She had the nerve to talk to me on this,
她居然有胆这样和我说话
Iike she gonna set things straight
好像她做得很公平
So i don't tell no lies.
我说的都是真的
Jen, i'm sorry. He said he'd be up.
Jen 很抱歉打扰你 他说他不会睡的
He's already gone to the office.
他已经去办公室了
Well, what's he doing there?
他去那干什么?
He couldn't sleep. He's been there for hours.
他睡不着 已经去好几个小时了
shit. See ya.
该死 晚安
And given that we still have a shortage of officers
因为我们还是缺乏
Willing to work secondary at the polling stations,
愿意在投票站帮忙的人手
We're asking for anyone interested
如果有人有兴趣
To contact tactical this afternoon.
今天下午可以联♥系♥机动组
Next order of business: fresh warrants,
下一项内容 新通缉令
Beginning with murder and weapons charges
第一个是被指控谋杀和藏械的
On one omar little.
Omar Little
Anyone know this mutt? Oh, yeah!
有人认识这个帅哥吗? 当然
Who'd he kill? Some lady in a store.
他杀了谁? 小店里的某位女士
Reads like a taxpayer. A taxpayer?
好象是个普通市民 普通市民?
From what this says, he's charged with felony homicide,
这上面说 他被指控谋杀重罪
To wit: murder in the commission of a robbery.
抢劫过程中杀人
About fuckin' time someone got some paper on that motherfucker.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的早该被铐起来了
Anyhow, we got no fixed address, no known abode.
不过我们没有固定住址 也不知道他住哪
But if apprehended, Contact detectives holley
如果抓到他 请联♥系♥凶杀组的
and crutchfield in homicide. You wanna find omar little?
Holley和Crutchfield警探 你想找Omar Little?
You look for a corner boy running away from a corner
你去找一个从街角逃跑的
With shit in his pants.
裤子里有屎的流浪男孩就是了
You ever know omar to do a citizen?
什么时候Omar开始对普通人下手了?
Anyway, pass these around.
把资料传发一下吧
Jesus, tommy. I spent a couple hours
天啊 Tommy 我花了几个小时
Going over the latest data, rearranged the schedule.
看最新的资料 重新安排日程
Tommy. A little bit of knowledge--
Tommy 给你点小提示--
There's a bunch of middle class black precincts
有好些中产黑人选区
Which are strong on tony but still have a high undecided.
倾向Tony但是还没最终决定
I think we can pick up some votes--
我想我们能够争取一些选票
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表