剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Ms. Thiessen, you okay?
Thiessen女士 没事吧
I think my car's been stolen.
我想我车被偷了
Yeah, man. All right...so what I'm saying is
伙计 好吧... 我的意思是
that you got from Bentlow down there to Rosewood right here.
你从那儿的Bentlow那拿货 给那边的Rosewood
All right? Now, I got the block from Monroe all the way down to Pacer,
懂吗 现在我管着从Monroe直到Pacer的街角
so I got you covered from that side,
所以从那边开始都要你来负责
but you gotta put lookouts in Franklintown to catch anybody coming from the other way.
不过你要在Franklintown安排些望风的 注意从另一边来的人
All right, I got you. Are you ready to work?
好的 明白了 准备好干活了吗
Yeah, just get my re-up. We'll go on about the shit for real.
嗯 给我货源 就可以开干了
No, are you ready to work? Yeah. Ready to work.
不 你准备好了吗 准备好了
Donut, go talk to Little Kevin for me. All right.
Donut 替我传话给小Kevin 好的
Watch the ride. Hey, yo, look.
看着车 你听着
Man, please do not be having your mama come talk for you.
伙计 千万别再让你妈来替你说话了
Man, I ain't have her do nothing.
伙计 我没让她来
She just get on her horse and come with it.
她就这么过来了
Look. I done did everything I can for you and yours,but...
听着 我现在可不想再事无巨细 帮你和你家人了...
from here on, your moms can't do nothing to help. All right?
从现在开始 你妈妈们就帮不了你了 懂吗
Him
他?
From Wee-Bey?
Wee-Bey生的?
Your moms?
你几个妈啊?
No sign of the motherfucker Andre.
没见到混♥蛋♥Andre
Store been padlocked a week.
店关了一周了
Ain't even calling for his re-up.
也没见他打电♥话♥要货
Check the man at the jail?
监狱里那小子怎样了
Yeah. People say Omar ain't even been on the tier for two weeks,
传言Omar两周没出现了
so he either staying someplace or they got him at county lock-up.
他要么待在哪 要么被关郡里了
Or the charges been dropped.
又或者诉讼撤销了
If this cocksucker's sprung, my man is backing up on his story.
如果那兔爷突然现身 他又会重操旧业
Mean he could back up on y'all.
就是说他会找上你们
I'm on it.
我盯着
How about the New York boys?
纽约小子们怎么样了
We dropped five of them. The rest went to ground.
干掉了五个 其他都躲起来了
Drive through East Baltimore, you don't even see a Baltimore nigger with a Yankee cap.
开车穿越东巴尔的摩 连个戴洋基帽子的人都看不到
Want us to stay on that, too?
这边也要继续盯着吗
I talked to the fat man,
我跟那肥佬谈过了
but I think we're done there.
到此为止了
This shit with Andre-- job one.
Andre那破事 首要任务
No. We could try the avenue again.
没有 我们可以再试试大街那边
He be behind the market sometimes.
他有时在市集后面
Look, Bubs, I ain't got all fucking day.
听着 Bubs 我可没一整天陪你
I'm on shift work now. I'm working murders.
我当班 要查谋杀案
He banked me four times this week, Kima.
他这周抢了我四次 Kima
I'm having dreams about this low-bottom motherfucker.
我连做梦都要梦到那个没教养的混球了
All right.I tell you what-- you want to work?
好吧 这样吧 你想要工作?
I'll call Sydnor or Herc down at Major Crimes,
我会告诉重案组的Sydnor或Herc
put you with someone doing drug work.
让你跟着某人查毒品
You work for them, they'll help you with your problem.All right?
你为他们做事 他们会帮你的 行吗
I need this now, Kima. Woman I'll tell them that.
我现在就要帮助 Kima 女人啊... 我会告诉他们的
So show me where you're living,
告诉我你住哪
and I'll tell them where they can find you.
我让他们去找你
Make the left.
左转
I don't understand.
我不懂
You told the man you not gonna kill no one.
你告诉他 你不会杀人了
I gave my word on that.
我答应他的
Fuck we doing back here then, Papa?
那我们来这干嘛 老爸
I can still put a gun in Andre's face, right?
我还是可以拿枪指着Andre的脸 对吧
That man got some explaining to do.
他得跟我做些解释
It's dead out here, yo.
这边是死路了
Tip on out.
出去吧
I don't know why he don't trust us with it, yo.
我不明白为什么他不相信我们
I mean, we trustworthy, ain't we?
我是说 我们值得信任 不是吗
Just gotta get enough for the first order. Then we're good.
只要筹齐第一笔订单的钱 就好办了
All right! Hard six!
好 双六!
Come on, trey!
再来 Trey!
I'm in.
我也来
Go away, boy.
走开 小鬼
Oh, you in? Yeah.
你要玩? 对
Pass line for me, yo.
赌过线
Oh, shit!
该死
Yeah. Get that money. Get that money, shorty.
收钱吧 收钱吧 小鬼
Get that money.
收钱
I heard tell of it, but I didn't believe it.
我听说了 但一直不相信
All this overtime, all for two cases as a secondary.
这么多加班费 只是两个助办的案子
First the names are red,
名字先是红的
then they're green, then they're black.
接着绿了 接着黑了
And that doesn't even include the court pay you make if the soft case goes to trial.
这还不包括案子上庭 法庭支付给你的
Sweet. So, what you gonna do with yours, Detective Greggs, huh?
真好 你准备用那笔钱干什么 Greggs警探?
Pay down some debt.
还债
Why you leaving? Your luck ain't gonna change.
你走什么 你可是大杀四方啊
Don't worry about that, man.
别担心 伙计
Yo, thanks for walking us off. I thought we was gonna get banked.
谢谢你陪我们走 我还怕会被打劫呢
You ain't gonna bank us, is you?
你不会打劫我们吧
Shit, boy. You think I'm that ungrateful?
靠 你们觉得我就那么不感恩吗
I followed you through 10 shooters and made more money that I have in a month.
我跟着你赌个10轮 比我一个月赢的还多
Nah. I ain't gonna rob you.
我不会抢你们的
I just need to know next time you fade a dice game. You feel?
我只想知道你们下次什么时候 来玩骰子 懂吗
I mean, it's all about the math, you know, the probabilities and all.
我是说 这就是数学了 概率之类的
I ain't never seen you in a game before.
以前从没见你赌过
Where you learn your game?
你上哪学来的
Edward Tilghman Middle.
Edward Tilghman中学
Shit.
靠
All we got is Little Kevin.
我们的线索只有小Kevin
Oh, Bodie's boy, huh?
Bodie的小弟?
What'd I tell you? Bubs gets it the first time. Here.
我说什么来着 Bubs消息灵通 来
Y'all meet up with me in the afternoon tomorrow-- after school lets out--
明天中午碰头 学校放学后
and I'll give Kevin a new hat.
我会给Kevin一顶新帽子
A hat trick? Cool.
帽子把戏? 不错
Yo, Herc, man? What's up?
Herc 伙计? 怎么
It's not about the money this time.
这次我可不是为了钱
He breaking me every day unless I give him something.
每天我不给他点什么 他就找我麻烦
I can't-- I can't take it anymore, man.
我 我受不了了 伙计
Once we're done with Kevin, you go find this asshole,
我们搞定Kevin后 你去找那混♥蛋♥
hit my cell phone.
打我手♥机♥
I'll be on him five minutes later.
我五分钟后就会出现在他面前
I promise.
我保证
Then you add this, yo, and watch it fizzle.
接着你倒进这个 看它嘶嘶响
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Not so much. Not so much.
哇哦 哇哦 别倒那么多 别那么多
You gonna make it spill everywhere, you see?
这样会溢得到处都是的
What are you still doing here? Ain't nobody want you here.
你怎么还上这来 这里不欢迎你
Your mama want me. Yeah. You and the pipe.
你妈欢迎我 是啊 你和你老二
Shouldn't talk about your mama like that, Michael.
你不该这样说你妈 Michael
Hey, Daddy, see my volcano?
爸 看见我的火山了吗
Bug, go upstairs. okey
Bug 上楼去 哦
Bug need me, too.
Bug也需要我
Saturday, right?
周六 对吧
Bug need me.
Bug需要我
My teachers say I gotta need glasses.
老师说我要戴眼镜
I gotta have an adult with me.
需要个大人陪我
Pick 'em up. Sign for 'em.
选眼镜 买♥♥单
Bug, go upstairs to your room.
Bug 回你楼上房♥间
Ice cold, boy. Where you be?
冷漠啊 小鬼 你算什么
Ain't got a forgiveness to your soul.
你的灵魂得不到宽恕的
Man, fuck you. Watch your mouth.
去你的 注意用词
You're big, but not big enough.
你长大了 但还不够大
Now...
现在...
where's that D.S.S. card? Your mama said that come to me.
税卡在哪 你妈说要给我
Ain't nothing left on this month's check anyway.
反正这月也不会剩什么钱
Before the first of the month, then.
那就下月初前给我
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Uh, come on in.
进来吧
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表