剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
See, to cap a motherfucker,
瞧 要打死一个狗♥娘♥养♥的
you put a pistol to his head, say, "pow," and he tagged.
你得拿一把枪指着他的脑袋 然后说 "砰" 接着他就进太平间了
But when Chris and them do it Yo, it ain't working, Na'.
但Chris那伙人这么干的时候 喂 不是这样的 不是的
I know you making this up. Word to my mother, yo. Lex ain't dead.
我知道你在瞎扯 用我老妈的名义发誓 Lex没死
I seen him creeping in an alley last night near the playground.
我昨晚瞧见他在操场旁边的小道里游荡
Everybody know Lex is dead.
大家都知道Lex死了
Nah, there's dead, and there's special dead.
不 有的人死了 有的人说是死了其实没死
Yeah, Chris working that juju shit.
对 Chris平时装神弄鬼的
Nah, man, what I'm saying is they zombies.
不 我是说 他们是僵尸
Why you think he take them into vacants? He need time to change them.
要不然他带他们去空地干嘛呢 他需要时间来转化他们
You don't believe me, yo, it's on you.
信不信随你
Yo, they funnin', ain't they, Michael?
这事情挺好笑的 是不是 Michael?
I don't know about that voodoo shit, man, but Chris
我是不懂求神拜佛那一套 但是Chris
is definitely doing something-- get a nigger to walk up in there
绝对是在打什么坏主意 带黑人去那里
knowing he about to get capped, man.
他和枪击肯定有关
Chris,he different.u can tell by them coonass country clothes that nigger be wearing.
Chris 他和别人不一样 你看看他们这黑佬穿的衣服就知道了
Nine?
九毫米的?
Nah, too much bark.
不是 噪音太大了
Probably a.40-cal.
应该是把40-Cal
Yeah, man, this is serious business.
是啊 兄弟们 这可是正经生意
So you saying Lex is a zombie?
那么你是说Lex现在是僵尸吗
Pookie, Byron, all them niggers.
Pookie Byron 还有所有的黑佬都是
And Chris? Yeah, Chris Zombie Master.
那Chris呢 是啊 Chris 僵尸老大
I knew this wasn't going away.
我就知道这事没完
That's what we've been trying to tell you, yo. Chris got the power.
所以我们才告诉你 Chris势力大着呢
He tell them to come, and they gotta come--
他叫他们来 他们不来也得来
Iike the devil do with the damned.
就好象小鬼跟着阎王
What you think Chris got them doing?
你觉得Chris叫他们干什么呢
They're probably spies, man.
他们说不定是间谍
Can't figure any other way Marlo knows so much.
不然Marlo不会知道这么多事情
Yeah, that's what it is. Like in this movie, "Zombie Killer" or something.
对 就是这样 就好像电影"僵尸杀手"什么的一样
They came out at night, hunting.
他们夜间出没 猎杀人命
Hunting? Yeah, man. They
猎杀人命? 对 兄弟 他们...
Yeah, and in that movie they was snatching people up,
对 电影里僵尸把人抓起来
stealing their warmth.
汲取他们的温暖
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第四季 第5集
St. Jude, patron of lost causes.
圣犹大 败局之救赎者
Tell me you ain't been on bended knee
千万别告诉我你每天夜里
whispering in his saintly ear each and every night
在闭上眼睛之前
before you close those peepers.
都向他那圣洁之耳祷告
I know you have, Tommy, catch a break like this.
我就知道你肯定这么干了 Tommy 居然抓到了这么个漏洞
Stan, you're sure about this?
Stan 你确定吗
On my mother's soul. It's a lock.
用我母亲的灵魂起誓 绝对错不了
Assigned a rookie-- a broad, no less--as lead detective.
指派一个新人 一个女人 来做首席警探
Pulled a good man off, too, I heard.
还把一个好手给撤下来了 我听说
Tom.Tommy, remember--
Tom Tommy 记住
anything you need.
我随时效劳
He's a piece of work.
他也真有点本事
Valchek? Comes with the territory.
Valchek? 他可是带着领地来的
You want the First District council seat,
你要是想坐上首席区议员的座位
you make nice with whatever Polish or Greek commander
你就得同他们丢在东南区的
they dump in the southeast. Not ltalian.
波兰或者希腊帮的头目搞好关系 原来不是意大利籍
No, there ain't enough of us left down there.
不 那儿没有多少我们的人了
You think he has this right? That Royce tampered with the case?
你觉得他的消息准么 Royce搅和案子的事情吗
No way the mayor knows.
市长不可能知道
You're right. This one has Ervin Burrell written all over it.
没错 这事肯定全是Ervin Burrell经手的
Fuck if the mayor knows or not. If it's true,
不管市长知不知道 如果这是真的
we get it out there quick and bang him hard.
我们就放风出去 好好给他们一击
I go public? They can't spin this.
我来公开吗 他们决无还手之力
They sabotaged a criminal case.
他们插手刑事案件
No spin on a knuckleball, you still can't tell how it's gonna break.
没有那个实力 我们就无法控制情况的走向
We feed it to Tony Gray. We keep ourselves out of the line of fire,
我们把这事告诉Tony Gray 自己不要参与其中
sting Royce, and as an added bonus,
戳痛Royce的同时 再给他们加一个彩蛋
give Gray's campaign a boost which comes at the expense of the mayor's base.
打♥压♥市长的同时 给Gray的竞选团也鼓鼓劲
I'm a devious motherfucker once I get going.
我状态起来了之后 也是个阴狠的角色
So all told,
总而言之
we're looking at 13 warrants and six locations.
我们需要在6处逮捕13名嫌疑人
And given my staffing situation...
从我手上的人手来看...
Not a problem.
没问题
I can give you my D.E.U., Flex, and Ops squads.
我可以把毒检部 FLEX 还有公共安全小组都分给你
A sector of uniforms if you need it. Great.
如果需要 可以再分一点警员 太好了
The problem is, you're wasting a wiretap on street-level arrests.
问题是 你这是将窃听情报 浪费在街头逮捕中
We do these raids right, we might catch Marlo
这些突袭是有意义的 我们说不定能抓到Marlo
or one of his lieutenants at one of these locations,
或者在这几个地方逮到他手下的头目
get them with dope on the table. Marlo Stanfield
和毒品一起人赃俱获 Marlo Stanfield
in a room, with dope on the table?
在房♥子里 人赃俱获?
I've kicked down doors and surprised bigger players than him.
我以前还突袭过比他更厉害的人
Well, let me warn you, Lieutenant--
好吧 但我得警告你 警督
I am not about to litigate a wiretap for a handful of street rips.
我可不打算为了些小混混 就用上窃听装置
Well... that's on you, Counselor.
好吧 随你 检察官
No, it's not.
不 才不是
Major, see you tomorrow.
警长 明天见
Floaters-- you had any more?
浮尸 你这儿还有么
No more than usual for the season. What about decomps?
这个季节不太多 那腐尸呢
What do you got in the decomp room?
停尸间里有么
Two or three unidentifieds. Found in Baltimore?
两三个无名的 巴尔的摩发现的吗
No. Actually, two from Prince George's,
不 两个是Prince George的
one from Dorchester. Nah, he wouldn't drive that far.
一个是多尔切斯特的 不 他不会去那么远的地方
Let me get this straight:
我先把话说明白了
You're looking for extra bodies, no one in particular,
你们在找一具尸体 别的都不要
other than this one kid you already put out on the teletype.
只要那个你们已经用窃听锁定的孩子?
Yeah. You on it.
对 没错
You fellas don't have enough work?
你们闲得没事干了吗
If you do your classwork, homework,you earn stickers.
如果你们上课做练习 回家做作业 那么就有一个小标签
Dag, yo, every day you be changing it up.
要命呀 你天天变来变去的
You got us confused, Mr. P.
你可把我们搞糊涂了 P先生
Behave in class, that's another sticker.
上课表现好 还有一个小标签
At the end of the week, the four with the most stickers get a prize
每周结束的时候 标签数量前四的可以得到奖励
and are eligible for a grand drawing at the end of the month.
然后可以在月底去参加狂欢节
Don't do your work,
不做作业的
misbehave in class...
上课表现不好的
...your name goes here.
我会把你的名字写在这里
Detention-- a full hour after school, no exceptions.
留校惩罚 放学后一小时 决不姑息
So it's up to you-- stickers for prizes
所以决定权在你们 是要奖励小标签
or stay with me after school.
还是要放学和我杵在一起
Yo, Mr. P., why you do me detention, huh?
喂 P先生 你干嘛惩罚我呢
You interrupted the class, Namond.
你在课堂上插话了 Namond
Yo, when you first came in here, you was all treating us straight up,
唉 你刚来的时候 对我们都挺正派的
and now you just dog me before I even know the rules.
现在我还不知道规则 你就先坑我了
That ain't right, man.
这可不对 兄弟
When you're right, Namond, you're right.
你说的没错 Namond
Hey, Mr. P., I want me some of them stickers.
嘿 P先生 我想要点小标签
Zenobia, you have to do your work.
Zenobia 你得先做作业
I want to, but I ain't got no pencils.
我也想啊 但我没笔
I don't want no damn welfare pencil!
我才不要施舍来的笔呢
It seems to me
在我看来
there are two kinds of kids walking in this building--
这里可以分为两种学生
stoop kids and corner kids.
自贬的孩子 和角落里的孩子
Excuse me? You know, stoop kids
什么意思? 自贬的孩子就是
stay on their front steps when their parents tell them.
当他们父母要求的时候 他们还会继续进步
The others go down to the corners.
而其他的一些则退到角落里去了
They can't sit still in the class. The others can and do.
他们在教室里坐不牢 而其他孩子可以
So separate the two. That's tracking.
所以得把他们分开 这是区分对待
Excuse me? Tracking students.
什么 区分学生
It's a nasty phrase in educational circles.
这是教育界里的黑话
It refers to the grouping of children based on expected performance.
是指对孩子分别寄予不同的期望
What's wrong with it? It says you have reduced expectations
这又怎么了 如果你降低对某些学生的期望
for certain students, that you expect less from them academically.
那你对他们的学习成绩 就不那么看重了
So you pretend to teach all these kids,
所以你假装自己在教这些孩子
and the truth is, you ain't teaching any of them.
但其实你一个都不愿意教
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表