剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
they will sometimes ask you for words
他们会问你们
that are the opposite of words that are underlined.
有下划线的词的反义词
Uh, thank you, Mr. Pryzbylewski. Thank you.
谢谢 Pryzbylewski先生 谢谢
All right, put away your test notebooks.
好了 把你们的教科书放一边
Work on those tomorrow.
明天再学
We have, uh, 45 minutes left.
我们还有45分钟课
We can do "Last of the Mohicans"--
我们可以看"最后的莫西干人"...
No! No!
不要! 不要!
Or practice probabilities. Yes.
也可以练习概率 好
I'll get the stuff, Mr. Prezbo. All right.
我去取道具 Prezbo先生 好的
And I want to see everybody's worksheets out.
我想看到大家把工作表都放一边
Hey, Kareem, you want to play dice with me? Not with you.
Kareem 你要跟我玩骰子吗 不要
And we're not just playing games here.
我们不但是在玩游戏
We're doing math. I'll roll with you, man.
我们是在练习数学 我跟你玩
Come on. No kidding.
来吧 真的
We are.
来吧
That's my boy resting his head, see?
我们的小伙要睡觉了 看见没
Mmm.
嗯
Hey, Renaldo, you want one?
Renaldo 想吃吗
No. They're from Faidley's, yo.
不要 是Faidley店的哦
He might stay home all day, you know?
他可能会在家待一整天 知道吗
We gonna find out, ain't we?
我们得弄清楚 不是吗
Like to see about my DSS code. Do you have an appointment?
我要看我的社保号♥ 你有预约吗
Why I need an appointment? Zenobia, I don't think she needs an appointment.
我为什么要预约 Zenobia 她不用预约
Sorry, just trying to make it realistic.
抱歉 我只是想演得真实点
So I get to see somebody?
那我能见谁了吗
You're gonna have to take a number and wait.
你要取个号♥等着
I need to see somebody right now.
我现在就要见上负责人
Don't get angry. Anger doesn't help.
别生气 生气于事无补
It just makes people defensive.
只会引起别人的防御心理
Tell her what you need calmly.
冷静地告诉她你的要求
Card didn't come this month. We mailed it.
卡这个月没到 我们寄过去了
Maybe it got stolen. Heh. Sorry. Nothing we can do.
也许被盗了 抱歉 我们爱莫能助
Fuck you. Chandra!
操你 Chandra!
She ain't helping me. That's how they do.
她不肯帮我 他们就是这么办事的
Just tell her what you need.
你只要告诉她你的要求
Need another card, bitch. Chandra.
我要再办一张卡 贱♥货♥ Chandra
And that's reality.
这就真实了
Fuck you for real.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Calm down. Calm down. Go with Ms. Mason.
冷静 冷静 跟Mason女士出去
Get your hands off! Ms. Mason!
放开你的手 Mason女士!
I'll get the school police.
我去叫学校保安
She was like...
她就像...
And then and then and then she was like... Typical day?
接着 接着 接着她就像... 典型的一天?
I wouldn't know. My first time.
不知道 我第一次来
Your first time?
你第一次来?
Mrs. Donnelly oversees this project.
Donnelly女士监管这个项目
Okay.
好吧
Good morning, ladies.
早上好 女士们
Help a man get something to eat?
帮个忙 让我挣点吃的好吗
God bless.
上帝保佑你
Good morning, Reverend.
早上好 牧师先生
Yo.
喂
Glad you finally answered. Yeah, I was in a meeting yesterday.
很高兴你总算回电♥话♥了 昨天我在开会
You got the asshole pinned down?
你盯上那混♥蛋♥了?
Nah, I got Marlo's people-- getting ready to make a drop.
没有 我发现了Marlo的人 正要送货
Where? Edmondson, near Pulaski.
在哪 Edmondson 靠近Pulaski
You eyeballing them right now?
你现在盯着他们?
Yeah, he got the package. Black bag, putting it in the trunk.
嗯 他取到货了 黑包 放在后备箱里
He getting in right now. What make?
上车了 什么车
Late model Lincoln.
最新的林肯
You want the license? Yeah, give it.
要车牌号♥吗 说
P-R-8-Z-G-O-D.
P R 8 Z G O D
Yeah. Yeah, he pulling out now, turning down Gilmore.
他开车了 转上Gilmore去了
Dozerman, get me Foxtrot. Good job, Bubs. We're on it.
Dozerman 给我接F队 干得好 Bubs 我们去追
Ladies, a cell phone? It's got, like, a half hour on it.
女士 手♥机♥要吗 还能打大约半小时
No thank you.
不 谢了
What I saw today
我今天所见
wasn't education as I understand the term,
不是我所知道的教育
and they didn't seem very socialized, either.
他们也没学到什么社交
You didn't catch us on our best day.
你没碰上情况好的时候
Or your worst day? On the whole, they've actually made a lot of progress.
也没碰上情况最糟的时候吧 总的说了 他们进步很多了
Look, I mean, they come to class,
他们来到这个班
they're more engaged. We're reaching them.
他们学得更多 我们有在帮到他们
Fewer outbursts, no suspensions.
打架或逃课也更少
But are they really learning anything?
但他们真能学到东西吗
Yes. We believe they are. Be truthful.
是的 我相信他们能学到 说真的吧
If this program were to continue
如果这个项目
through the rest of the school year,
还要在这一学年继续下去
how many of your students could realistically
你们的学生中有多少
be expected to return to a regular classroom?
能回到普通班?
What do you think, Ms. Duquette?
你怎么想 Duquette女士?
Namond, Darnell, maybe Zenobia.
Namond Darnell 也许还有Zenobia
Yeah, look. I mean, considering where we started
听着 考虑到我们的起点
and considering that those kids ain't out there tearing up other classes--
考虑到那些孩子没把 其他的班级闹得天翻地覆
Okay. Mrs. Donnelly.
好吧 Donnelly女士
A tremendous achievement.
惊人的成就
Mr. Withers:
Withers先生
I'll go along with Mrs. Donnelly.
我赞成Donnelly女士的意见
You haven't said anything yet.
你还没发表意见
I just don't see it.
我想不出有什么好处
Many of these kids are profoundly damaged--
这些孩子很多都无可救药了
what they've seen, how they've lived.
他们所见所闻 他们的生活方式
And I think any gain or progress is temporary.
我认为目前所取得的进步都是暂时的
I think this project may be flawed.
我认为这个项目是有缺陷的
Foxtrot 23-30. We have a visual on the suspect.
F 23-30 发现嫌疑人
Vehicle headed east on Mulberry. Do you copy?
嫌疑车辆在Mulberry向东行驶 收到吗
104. We're almost there. 104.
收到 我们就快到了 收到
After your phone call,
接到你电♥话♥后
I checked. It came directly from Burrell.
我查了 命令是Burrell直接下达的
He bypassed Rawls after l specifically told him he was--
绕过了Rawls 我特别叮嘱他...
Burrell's making a play
Burrell出招了
for you to keep him.
为了让你留下他
By, uh, just-- what did you call that?
就靠... 你怎么说来着
Juking the stats. Guy is unbelievable.
刷数据 难以置信
It runs completely counter to all my discussions with Rawls,
这跟我跟Rawls谈的完全背道而驰
with you, with everyone.
还有你和其他人
He's also serving notice.
他也是发出警告
He's reasserting control of the department.
展示他对警局的掌控
He probably figures if you can't fire him, then you can't fire him.
他可能觉得你炒不了他就是炒不了他
And does Rawls know?
Rawls知道吗
My guess is, Rawls heard about it days ago
我猜Rawls几天前就知道了
from half a dozen district commanders.
从几个区警长处得知
Why wouldn't he come to me?
他干嘛不来找我
Talk to him.
跟他谈谈吧
Why did you come to me? I mean, why not go to Rawls?
为什么你又来找我 我是说 干嘛不找Rawls?
Because I need to know if you're serious.
因为我要知道你是不是认真的
If Rawls already came to you and this shit is still going on,
如果Rawls已经找过你 而这破事还是在继续
then you're okay with it, which is for me a problem.
那就是你没意见了 这对我就成问题了
If he didn't come to you,
如果他没找你
then either he's okay with it, which is also a problem,
那就是他没意见 那也成问题了
or he's letting it go, trying give Burrell enough rope
又或者他撒手不管 让Burrell作茧自缚
for you to get angry and fire the man for insubordination.
好让你因他不听话炒了他
But I need to know where you stand.
但我要知道你的立场
Well, I gave you my word.
我向你保证过
Yes. You did.
是的 你保证过
Well, thanks for going outside the chain of command.
谢谢你能够越级找我
Don't expect me to make a habit of it.
别期待我习惯成自然
Stay in the car!
待在车上!
Stay in the car. Keep your hands on the wheel.
待在车上 手放在方向盘上
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表