剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Baker, let me tell you a little secret:
Baker 告诉你个小秘密
A patrolling officer on his beat
将在外
is the one true dictatorship in America.
君命有所不受
We can lock a guy up on a humble;
我们可以凭直觉抓人
we can lock him up for real; or we can say, fuck it--
我们可以真的抓人 也可以说 去他的
pull under the expressway and drink ourselves to death,
把车停在高速路边 一醉方休
and our side partners will cover it.
我们的搭档会给我们打掩护
So no one-- and I mean no one--
这样就没人 我是说 没人
tells us how to waste our shift.
能告诉我们怎样虚度我们的工作时间
Pulled the reports on those church burglaries.
我把教堂窃案的报告拿出来了
Yeah? Yeah. There's a pattern.
是吗 对 有点固定的模式
Times and locations.
时间和地点
They're working west by northwest through Sandtown-Winchester.
他们经由Sandtown-Winchester 由西向西北作案
The last three-- here, here, and here--
最近三起 这儿 这儿 还有这儿
these ones in blue are the churches they haven't hit
这些涂成蓝色的是他们还没光顾过的教堂
closest to the ones they have.
离他们光顾过的最近的几所
You got all this from the incident reports? That's why we do the paperwork.
你从事发报告上看出那么多? 我们做报告不就为了这个吗
Giving me a motherfucking ticket, man?
给我他妈的开罚单?
Are you out of your motherfucking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥有病啊?
I live here, man!
我住这儿的 伙计!
This could get out of hand.
可能要失控啊
That's what we want, isn't it? More arrests?
这不就是我们想要的吗 逮捕更多人?
Come on.
走吧
No justice, no peace.
没有公平 就没有和平
It'll only be for tonight.
就今晚
Mama gets back from New York tomorrow.
他妈明天从纽约回来
Your call.
你决定吧
The young man seems to think highly of you, boss.
小伙似乎对你欣赏有加啊 老大
He invoked your name with a measure of respect.
他带着敬意提起你的名字
It wasn't but a few weeks ago
几周前
I was in a room with him being called everything but a child of God.
我跟他在教室里 他除了神之儿女什么称呼都用上了
"Mr. Colvin, sir.
"Colvin先生"
Fuck you."
"去你♥妈♥的♥"
Yeah, well, at least I said, "Mr."
是啊 不过至少我说了"先生"
So what was the charge? Slinging.
什么指控 贩毒
He'd been out there a few weeks or so.
他在外面混了几周了
First pop, second warning from me.
第一次抓他 算是第二次警告
Maybe you should put him on the juvenile bus.
也许你该把他送上少管所的巴士
He wants so bad to be a gangster,
他那么想当帮派分子
maybe it's time he get a taste of what a real lockup's all about, you know?
也许是时候让他感受一下铁窗生涯了
Come on, Mr. C., don't do me like that.
拜托 C先生 别那样对我
I made him sleep on the DEU bench last night,
昨晚我让他在缉毒组的长椅上睡了一夜
if that counts for anything.
算是解恨了吗
Isn't there anybody else?
没别人了吗
Friend, relative, anybody?
朋友 亲戚什么的
You've always been good with the knuckleheads, boss.
你对白♥痴♥一向很好 老大
Ahh. All right. Let me go call my wife.
好吧 我给我妻子打个电♥话♥
Yeah. Go up in that building.
到那栋楼上去
Mmm, man, that was delicious.
这太美味了
There's more.
还有呢
Uh, no, ma'am. Saving room for the cobbler.
不用了 女士 留着肚子吃水果馅饼
A la mode? Huh
冰激凌? 啊?
Would you like ice cream on it?
要在上面加冰淇淋吗
Oh! Oh, yes, ma'am.
哦 要的 女士
Nice manners.
很有礼貌
From what you told me on the phone, Bunny,
根据你电♥话♥里跟我说的 Bunny
I was expecting more of an adventure.
我还以为会出点小岔子呢
Bunny? Only my friends call me Bunny.
Bunny? 我朋友叫我Bunny
Yeah, but why? You don't need to know.
为什么 你不用知道
And if you tell anybody, I'll cut your balls off.
如果你敢告诉被人 我会扯烂你蛋蛋
I'll cut them off, give 'em to Donnelly in a jar.
扯烂他们 放到罐子里送给Donnelly
Don't doubt me, boy.
别怀疑 小子
You ain't got no kids?
你们没孩子?
Grown. They're at college and past that.
长大了 在大学里 或毕业了
You told me these kids were rough.
你跟我说这些孩子很粗鲁
Thank you, sweetie. But don't be fooled.
谢谢 亲爱的 别被骗了
This is his Eddie Haskell act.
这是他Eddie Haskell的演技 (一情景喜剧中的小孩角色)
Eddie Haskell? Who that?
Eddie Haskell? 谁啊
You are, son. Trust me.
就是你啊 小子 相信我
Take a seat.
坐
Put yours against the wall with the others.
把他跟其他人一样让他对墙站着
Welcome wagon's on their way back from booking.
欢迎马车就要从未成年人拘留中心回来了
We need the key to the interview room. What the fuck for?
我们要审讯室的钥匙 为什么
Felony burglary.
入室行窃重罪
Felony?
重罪?
Caught them coming out of St. Martin's on Fulton.
他们从Fulton街的St. Martin教堂出来 被我们逮个正着
Charging them with the one,
用那个指控
but we might work back on a few more.
但可能还能审出一些来
No shit:
不是吧
Fucking knew there was still some real criminals left in Baltimore.
我就知道巴尔的摩还是有真正的犯罪的
Swear to God, I'm seeing citations for jaywalking.
对天发誓 我还看见了横穿马路的罪名
We're locking people up for open container,
我们因为人们喝酒
for disorderly, for loitering.
扰乱秩序 闲荡而逮捕他们
The neighborhood people, sometimes they appreciate quality-of-life arrests.
社区里的人会满意这种 为提高生活质量做的逮捕
Except we're locking up the neighborhood people.
只不过我们都抓到社区里的人头上了
Some of my guys, all they see are the stats.
我的几个弟兄 眼里只有数据
I mean, the election's fucking over, right?
我是说 竞选他妈的结束了不是吗
Who are we doing this for?
我们做这些干嘛
Is this coming from Burrell or Rawls?
这是Burrell还是Rawls下的命令?
We got it from the chief of patrol.
我们是从巡逻总指挥处接到的命令
It's rolling downhill, for sure.
这纯属瞎指挥
Morale: Split down the middle, I'd say.
士气如何 一半一半吧
The officers that love the stat are jazzed.
喜欢数据的警员乐开了怀
The rest of them:
其他的呢
We don't know where to turn.
我们不知道何去何从
I thought a new hump as mayor might change this shit,
我以为换了市长会不一样了
not ramp it up.
而不是更差
Hey, you still fucking that bitch?
你还在睡那个婊♥子♥?
Yeah. It burning like hell, man.
嗯 痛死了 伙计
When you gonna burn the bitch back? Oh, check it.
你什么时候让那婊♥子♥也痛一下? 看看
Slim. B.
Slim B
What up. All right.
怎么样 还行
Poot. It's good.
Poot 不错
Heard you're out. Yeah.
听说你出来了 嗯
Welcome home. Thanks, dawg.
欢迎回来 谢了 伙计
And you with Prop Joe now.
你跟了Prop Joe了
Never would have thought.
想不到啊
Yeah, well, life's strange.
世事无常啊
Yeah. Holler.
是啊 操蛋
Bodie... how you and Marlo?
Bodie... 你跟Marlo怎样了
You okay with him?
跟他没什么冲突吧
As far as I know, yeah. Why?
据我所知没有 干嘛
What he did to your boy.
他对你哥们做的事
What boy are you talking?
你说的是谁
Big boy,
大个儿
the one rub his hands together all the time?
整天拿手擦这里的家伙
Kevin? What about him?
Kevin? 他怎么了
You ain't heard?
你没听说?
Chris and Snoop walked him down an alley.
Chris和Snoop带着他到了后巷
He in a vacant now.
现在大概横尸了
How you know that?
你怎么知道的
I seen them lay hands on the boy.
我看见他们对他下手的
And now the word out on the street.
现在已经传开了
Sorry, dawg.
很遗憾 哥们
Let's roll.
开车
Plymouth Rock. Got that Plymouth Rock.
Plymouth Rock 这里有Plymouth Rock
All right.
好了
But now look at the next example question on page 20.
现在看20页的例题
As you can see...
你们可以看到...
if you turn to page 20,
如果你们呢翻到20页
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表