剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
in a racial sense, especially.
尤其牵涉到种族问题
If I'm hearing you, it's about perception.
没理解错的话 要用巧计
Exactly.
正是
I.I.D. has a black commander, but he's beholden to Burrell.
内务部倒是有位黑人指挥官 但是他欠Burrell人情
He'll stir shit with this if he can.
有机会肯定会兴风作浪
The sergeant in question is assigned to C.I.D.
把该名警官调往刑事罪案调查科
His new commander is Daniels.
那里新指挥官Daniels
He's smart, he's black, and politically neutral.
此人很能干 是黑人 政♥治♥上又中立
That work for you? Works for us.
你意下如何? 我看行
Who that? I said, who's that?
谁啊 我说谁啊
You home or you just visiting?
回家住还是就回来看看
Home if I can.
回家住行么
All right. Get by the fire if you want.
好吧 过来坐火边上吧
I got a couple of dogs left. You hungry?
还剩几根热狗 你饿不饿?
Shit weren't working out with Jo-Jo and them.
Jo Jo那边没戏唱
Said I owed him some cheddar on some shit some other boy did.
说我欠他东西 其实根本是别人干的
I don't want to make no noise on that, though.
我反正不想多嘴
They pressin' you.
他们就冲你来了
You know...
那啥...
get with me, and we pay 'em right back, okay?
还是跟我吧 咱马上能把债给还了
No, all that shit you been sayin' to me
不 你说的那些话
goin' through my head.
一直在我脑子里转
Forget about that. Forget about all that.
别去想它了 什么都别想了
If I wouldn't have pushed you off,
要不是我逼你走
you would have never been up on that corner.
你也不会沦落到街头
But everything I do I be fucking up.
可我♥干♥什么都是个熊样
Whole time it feel like it wasn't me on that corner.
站那儿都不像自己了
I just wanted to get away.
就想逃跑
Well, you're here now, ain't you? Right?
你这不回家了嘛
This is you, right here, right now, okay?
回家做自己 不挺好?
You're burning a hole in that shirt, man.
你那衬衫要烧出洞来啦
Fuck- you fucked me all up
操♥你♥妈♥的
when I saw you walking through the door, Sherrod.
我一看你从那门走进来 就啥都顾不得啦
Oh, shit.
妈的
What you think, huh?
你看咋样
You know, I get half price for this.
我半价买♥♥来的
All right, take your hat off, man.
行了 把帽子脱了吧
Don't burn them pimp steaks, huh:
别把热狗给烤焦了
Took long enough.
这么久
Yo, Dukie, you sure about this?
Dukie 你真要这么干?
I mean, I'm with y'all.
不是我不挺你
Y'all my boys like that.
你们是我兄弟
Y'all there for me, I'm there for y'all.
兄弟为我 我为兄弟
I'm really starting to think this is some fucked-up shit.
可我越想越觉得这事儿悬
I mean, Officer Walker's a shady motherfucker,
Walker警官他是狗♥娘♥养♥的
but he's police.
可丫是警♥察♥啊
We do it Michael's way, we send a message.
我们就按Michael的法子 吓唬吓唬他
You ain't got to do what I got to do.
是老子动手 又不用你们干
We drew straws, Na'.
还是抽签决定吧
Let's go.
走吧
This is everything?
全在这儿了?
Sergeant Hauk's statement, the ministers',
Hauk警官的报告 部长们的
statements of the other officers- it's all there.
其他警官的报告 都在这里了
No independent witnesses, huh:
没有独♥立♥目击证人
It's a lot of smoke, but I'm not feeling much in the way of fire.
我觉得这事儿烟幕不小火势倒不大
It was a strong case for discourtesy.
也许有严重的执法态度问题
True, but no indication of racial or religious overtones.
但并无证据表明涉及种族宗教歧视
And the brutality allegation is a stretch.
暴♥力♥执法的指责更是牵强
I've gone over G.O.C.-7.
我查过G.O.C.-7法案
I'm up to speed with the matrix,
也有意尽快了结此事
but since the buck stops with me on this one,
但处理此事经费有限
walk me through my options.
你说我该怎么办
Minor offenses, you can issue a summary judgment-
轻度伤害 你可以出一份总结报告
a period of extra duty without pay,
让他停薪留任一段时间
guidance and counseling, the like.
接受监督和辅♥导♥ 诸如此类
Or if Sergeant Hauk fights your decision
如果Hauk对你的决定不满
or if there's a more substantive charge,
或如有更实质性的起诉
it goes downstairs to a trial board.
那就下拨至庭审处理
And possible termination?
可能做停职处理?
Let me ask you-
我问你
if the minister's connected,
如果此案事关部长们
and if all eyes are on this one,
又在众目睽睽之下
what does command want to see happen?
指挥官态度如何?
What does City Hall want to see happen?
市政厅态度又如何?
City Hall just wants someone to do the right thing,
市政厅只希望有人做正确的事
whatever that is.
具体如何不管
You're sitting here, Deputy, telling me to just do the right thing?
副局 你往这儿一坐 让我做正确的事?
Doesn't happen often, I know.
这好事儿不常有 我知道
Hey! What are you doing? Come here!
嘿 你干嘛呢 快过来
You motherfucker, I'll get your little ass!
小兔崽子 看我不逮着你
Come on, show me hands, bitch.
手举起来 贱♥人♥
Back the fuck up, little hopper, I'm police.
去你♥妈♥的♥小兔崽子 老子可是警♥察♥
Yeah, I know, you the police who like to fuck with a nigger.
我知道 不就是个喜欢欺压黑人的警♥察♥
Turn around.
转过身去
Hey hey, yo!
嘿 嘿
You ain't gonna hear the next one.
下一枪你可别想活着听到了
Get on your knees,cross them legs, knit them hands, come on.
给我跪下 双腿交叉 双手抱头 快点
Ooh, hold on.
等等
Yo, what the fuck you doing?
你丫要干嘛?
What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
你这是闹哪样啊?
Hey, give up that ring, man.
把那戒指给我脱了
Come on.
快点
Yeah.
对了
Ha ha ha! Payback.
哈哈 报应
That's right. Run, motherfuckers!
有种别跑 小兔崽子
Shit!
操
I'm telling you, right there,
听我准没错
this horse is a winner. Look at it, okay?
这匹马绝对赢
How you doing?
你好
Hey. Excuse me.
等我下
Mr. Mayor.
市长先生
On my way downtown today I saw an abandoned car.
今天我进城路上看到一辆报废汽车
Tow it right away.
赶快把它拖走
Where is- Mr. Mayor, the location?
在那儿 市长先生 地址是-
Oh, fucking Christ. Call Transpo!
妈的 叫交通组
Get the fucking trucks moving!
赶快把该死的拖车开出去
Uh- Mr. Mayor. I got a constituent call.
市长先生 我接到举报电♥话♥
She said the playground near her house was a hazard.
说她家附近的游乐场有安全隐患
Rusted metal. We'll get right on it.
废蚀金属 我们马上处理
The location: Sir, I need a location.
地址 先生 地址是哪儿啊
Mr. Mayor, I understand your concern, but you've got to understand,
市长先生 我明白您的关切 ♪供水局♪
we have more than 9,100 hydrants.
可我们有9100多个消防龙头啊
And one of them's leaking.
其中有一个在漏水
Sensitivity counseling,
执法敏感性辅♥导♥
two week's extra duty, no punishment past that.
两周的额外劳动 这点处罚最多了
They sliced it into the rough.
他们想大事化小啊
Does Daniels know the bind this puts his boy Carcetti in?
Daniels知道背后是Carcetti的意思么?
Well, Wilson briefed Rawls, Rawls briefed Daniels.
Wilson交代Rawls Rawls交代Daniels
It's Carcetti doing Pontius Pilate,
Carcetti丢烫山芋呢
putting it on Daniels, who was a safe choice
推给Daniels办 不容易出岔子
as far as the rank and file goes.
只要官面上过得去
But that won't be enough for the ministers, not by a long shot.
但从长远来看 部长们不会满足于此的
Am I the only one that knows how to play this game?
这游戏难不成就我一个人会玩?
Let's go, get that hydrant sealed.
快把那龙头给关了
Three of them with shotguns
三个人 带着手♥枪♥
got me coming outside the club.
就在俱乐部门口冲着我来
I made 'em for bloods.
这事儿必须血债血偿
The paint's supposed to be some kind of declaration of war.
那油漆摆明了是向我们宣战嘛
Sounds like we get to stomp some ass.
看来得按照西区的法子
The Western District way.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表