剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
But it's a snail, you see, and it go--it go, "Meow."
但他是只蜗牛 懂吗 叫的时候却是"喵"
It's a what, now? What? It meows.
他是什么 怎么叫 喵喵叫
Then it ooze all up SpongeBob's belly Iike it's his pet and shit.
接着他在海绵宝宝肚子上爬来爬去 就像他宠物什么的
Yo, y'all niggers watch too many cartoons, I swear.
你们几个动画看太多了
Pandemic
Pandemic
Hey! Look, see, this is what's wrong with the justice system right here.
看见没 这就是司法体系的症结所在
Niggers get locked up and they don't stay that way.
人被关进去却待不长
They make it hard to take this shit serious.
让人很难严肃对待这体系啊
What, you snitchin' or something? Shit no, man.
怎么 你告密了咋地 靠 没有
You know they only gave me, like, four, right?
你知道他们只让我服了4个月 对吧
Know what I'm saying? I done 15 months.
知道我怎么说吗 我愿服完15个月
So with good time, I'm like, "Man, what the fuck?"
能出来快活 我就想 "管他呢"
Shit. Yeah, man.
靠 就是这样 伙计
So...
那...
Yeah, man, it ain't like it was, but it'll do.
今时不同往日了 但会好起来的
So who we slinging for?
现在我们是替谁卖♥♥
Marlo Stanfield. Yo, man, yeah. Come on, man!
Marlo Stanfield 嗯 知道 拜托 伙计
I was getting this nice package from Slim Charles, but...
我从Slim Charles那弄了不少好货 但...
Marlo got the muscle to hold us down, so that's where we at.
Marlo有帮打手压制着我们 只好这样
Shit, one boss same as the next, man.
靠 哪个大哥都一样
Make sure they ain't sleepin', all right?
看着别让他们睡着了 好吗
Hey, yo, Little Kev,
嘿 小Kev
I told you about the boy, Poot, right?
我跟你提起过他 Poot 对吧
Yeah. Pussy hound.
嗯 萝莉杀手
You just home? How long in? 15 months.
刚出来? 关多久 15个月
You got laid yet? Shit, I think I already been burnt.
出来玩过女人了吗 靠 我觉得我已经中招了
Shit, I might need a ride to the clinic today. ??
靠 今天得让谁载我去趟诊所
I see ain't shit changed around this joint.
我发现这地方一点没变嘛
On the wall, gents.
靠墙站着 同志们
Make this easy on all of us. Which one of youse is Little Kevin?
大家行个方便 你们谁是小Kevin?
Come on, fellas. It ain't no big deal.
拜托 伙计们 没啥大不了的
We just need some face time with the motherfucker.
我们只是要跟那混小子聊聊
Your name Kevin?
你叫Kevin?
No, this is, uh-- Poot. I'm Poot, yo.
不 这位是... Poot 我叫Poot
Poot, right, yeah. Didn't you get locked up or shot or something?
Poot 对哦 你不是被关了还是中枪了吗
Society say l deserve another chance.
假释委员会认为该再给我一次机会
Yeah? Let's see. Which one of these dickheads here is Little Kevin?
是吗 走着瞧吧 这里哪个傻帽是小Kevin?
Man, I don't know no Kevin. Society can bite my dick.
伙计 我不认识什么Kevin 真该让假释委员会啃我鸡♥巴♥了
Come on, Bodie. I know this kid works up here with you.
拜托 Bodie 我知道这孩子跟你混
What's your name? Do I look little to you?
你叫什么名字 你看我很小吗
All right. Fuck this. Everyone under 150 lbs or 5'6" is in the cab.
好吧 去他的 体重小于150磅或矮于5尺6的都给我上车
You, you, and you.
你 你 还有你
And unless I see birth certificates saying otherwise, you're my Little Kevins.
除非你们出生证明是不是这么写的 你们就是我的小Kevin们
And if that don't get it, we're coming the fuck back. ??
如果这样还找不到 我们还会再来 懂吗
You got any paper on you?
你在假释吗
Man, fuck if I know.
我知道个屁
These police out here knew how to flip it even just a little,
这些警♥察♥要是知道哪怕稍微查查
my shit would be in handcuffs. You know?
我就该戴着手铐了 知道吗
They don't know shit.
不专业啊
Damn!
靠
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第四季 第9集
You my ride?
你做我司机?
I'm your motherfucking savior, is what I am.
我他妈来做你救星
Told y'all Andre was lying on me, yo.
早告诉过你Andre是在陷害我
I didn't do it for you.
我不是为你这么做的
Fact is...
事实上...
if I could work back on whatever cases I already caught,
如果我能把我结了的案子再翻出来
you might be going right back inside.
你立马就得滚进去
I know.
知道
So who did kill that delivery girl? I don't know.
所以是谁杀了那个跑腿妹 不知道
Know it wasn't Andre. His blood don't run that kind of cold.
我知道不是Andre 他没那么冷血
Who he getting his package from?
他从谁那儿拿货
Saying I could go back to the crib and bear up,
我可以再去那个藏♥毒♥点吓吓他们
find some things out for you if you want me to--
打探一下 如果你愿意的话
You owe me, motherfucker. I'm saying I knowa I do, man.
你欠我的 混球 我知道我该怎么做 伙计
And if you want to pay down any part of this debt, you know what you gotta do for me?
如果你想还我 知道该怎么做吗
No more bodies.
不许再杀人
No more fucking bodies from you.
别再背上人命
No more comebacks or get-evens on this.
别再反击 别再报复
No more killing.
别再杀戮
You owe me your word.
你欠我一句话
All right, man. No bodies on me.
好吧 伙计 我不杀人
You really want to ease my mind, you'll let me drive you down to Aberdeen rail station,
真想让我放心 就让我载你去Aberdeen火车站
put you on a northbound train. Naw, man.
把你送上北行的列车 不行 伙计
Baltimore's all I know.
我就熟巴尔的摩
You know what it is like, homey.
你知道家的感觉的
Man gotta live what he know, right?
人总得活在自己熟悉的地方 对吧
You're absolutely right. There are many significant factors to consider,
你说得很对 有很多重要因素需要考虑
but getting crime under control is
但控制犯罪
key to sparking investment here, jump-starting growth.
是激励投资 起动经济增长的关键
If you make it safe, they will come.
如果你能保证安全 就会有投资
Well, I hate to begin our beautiful relationship with my hand out,
我不想以伸手要钱来开始我们美好的关系
but I'm told that two federal grants to my office dry up this year.
但据说我办公室的两项联邦拨款今年黄了
That's right. Come the first of the year,
没错 年初的时候
those DOJ grants evaporate, and you're out 12 prosecutors.
这笔司法部拨款就没影儿了 而你还有12个公诉人要养活
Well, I was hoping you'd be able to absorb that in the general fund,
我还指着你能用普通基金资助一下
maybe even throw in a little bit more,
也许还能多给点
make it competitive with the PD and Attorney General's jobs--
好跟警局和检察长有得一拼
starts the turnover. It's killing us.
加入点新鲜血液 现在这样我们快挂了
This would be the time to do it. I mean, we're over the revenue expected
那现在正是时候 我是说 今年收入超过预期
for this point in the fiscal year next to the real estate market.
财政年正赶上房♥地♥产♥市场火爆
How much past? 'Cause l want to come out of the box
超了多少 因为我想立即
with a big bump in police salaries, in particular the commissioner's salary,
给警♥察♥大幅加薪 尤其是局长的薪水
which needs to jump, like, 50 grand.
要涨大概5万
Well, a good guess would be a one-shot surplus of about 20 million.
乐观估计大概一次性盈余两千万
But that's rainy-day money for more than crime.
但那是应急储备 不能光用在打击犯罪上
Word around North Avenue is that the schools are running a deficit.
北大街那边传言学校都在亏损
Excuse me. Did you say a 50,000 bump for Ervin Burrell?
不好意思 你刚刚是说 给Ervin Burrell加薪5万?
Well, no, not for Burrell per se.
准确的说不是给Burrell的
Oh, for the next police commissioner, then.
那就是给下任局长咯
That's what you mean? Well, looking ahead, it makes sense.
你是这个意思吗 考虑到将来 这是有道理的
Because firing Burrell would upset a good-sized block of my constituency,
炒了Burrell会让我一大票选民不安
not to mention the ministers.
更别提部长们了
And I think the budget chair might have a difficult time
我想预算主席也会为
allowing a higher salary to be approved.
批准这么高的薪水辗转不安吧
In fact, I can guarantee if that proposal's in the budget--
事实上 我可以保证 如果这个提议进入预算
your first, for the record--
你记住 你的首个议案
the bill won't come out of committee intact.
就没法完整地被委员会通过
I'm just saying that in the event Commissioner Burrell were to leave,
我只是说 最终Burrell局长会离职
we'd want to bump that salary in order to attract the best candidates,
我们想涨薪以吸引最好的继任者
in particular the best African-American candidates from across the nation.
特别是国内最优秀的非裔美国人
With three years left in his term, why would he leave?
他任期还有三年 怎么会离职
Councilman, what may not have been obvious to you on the Public Safety Subcommittee
议员 公共安全委员会的情况 你可能还不太了解
is that the budget process is a carefully orchestrated ballet,
预算程序是个小心谨慎 精心安排的过程
a cooperative effort between the branches of government.
是政♥府♥各机关通力合作的成果
Well, Madam President, the nuances of that cooperative effort
主席女士 这一通力合作成功的细微差别
are beginning to come into focus for me.
我渐渐开始明白了
Thank you, Madam President.
谢谢你 主席女士
Come on in, everyone. Don't wait by the door.
进来吧 各位 别在门边站着
Duquan, you're here.
Duquan 你坐这
Randy, you're here. No, you two switch.
Randy 你坐这 不 你俩换个位
Calvin, you're here in the front.
Calvin 你坐前排
Quenice, you're here. Michael, you're here.
Quenice 你坐这 Michael 你坐这
Destiny, here. Myesha, here.
Destiny 这儿 Myesha 这儿
Dashonda, here.
Dashonda 这儿
Come on, keep moving. Don't stop at the door.
快 进来 别在门边站着
Come in. Let's get started.
进来 开始上课了
Could be a problem.
可能会有麻烦
How so?
为什么
Your boy been assigned to what they call the Major Crimes Unit.
重案组盯上你的人了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表